ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life So IOhh broke my leg on valentines day. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281509)

BlackHelicopters 02-16-2014 04:41 PM

Gruesome.

HoneyBadger 02-16-2014 07:42 PM

I didn't poop for 7 days when I was on my painkillers when I broke my arm.

ThaVirus 02-16-2014 07:48 PM

You guys are pussies.

I've never broken a bone in my life.

ThaVirus 02-16-2014 07:49 PM

Rub some dirt on it and get back to work.

HoneyBadger 02-16-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10436778)
You guys are pussies.

I've never broken a bone in my life.

Get out. Stop fapping.

ThaVirus 02-16-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 10436781)
Get out. Stop fapping.

Heh. That's pretty funny..

I was always about and about as a kid. Climbing trees, playing sports, wrestling friends, riding bikes, and all kinds of weird shit. When I first learned how to ride a bike, I skipped training wheels. I learned on one of those bikes that you just pedal backwards to stop but didn't get that part of it down at first. I'd just "stop" by jumping off the bike at whatever speed I was going LMAO I also played organized sports in high school.

How did you break your arm?

HoneyBadger 02-16-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10436792)
Heh. That's pretty funny..

I was always about and about as a kid. Climbing trees, playing sports, wrestling friends, riding bikes, and all kinds of weird shit. When I first learned how to ride a bike, I skipped training wheels. I learned on one of those bikes that you just pedal backwards to stop but didn't get that part of it down at first. I'd just "stop" by jumping off the bike at whatever speed I was going LMAO I also played organized sports in high school.

How did you break your arm?

Climbing a rope, arm got twisted and broke in a couple places. Not my finest day. Took 6 months before I could pick up any weight more than 10 pounds.

KCrockaholic 02-16-2014 07:59 PM

Don't get fat. You won't need as much food now.

bigjosh 02-16-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10436805)
Don't get fat. You won't need as much food now.

I'm already a little overweight. That's one of my concerns honestly. I'm going to talk to the dr. About doing upper body free weights and core work so I don't gain a ton of weight.

They also said that there is about 90% chance I tore ligaments as we'll. having MRI on Tuesday if swelling is down enough. So I may be layed up for a while

KCrockaholic 02-16-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 10436953)
I'm already a little overweight. That's one of my concerns honestly. I'm going to talk to the dr. About doing upper body free weights and core work so I don't gain a ton of weight.

They also said that there is about 90% chance I tore ligaments as we'll. having MRI on Tuesday if swelling is down enough. So I may be layed up for a while

Yeah just do your best to eat clean(er) foods than you have before this. Since exercise will be difficult it'll come down to just eating better and a little less. Cut back on sugar intake as much as possible.

DRU 02-16-2014 10:27 PM

I second the mention of a guitar (or some sort of musical instrument) if you're not already into that. You can spend a lot of time on it and it's something you can really fall in love with.

If you've ever been interested in computer programming / web development, graphic design, or anything like that it's a perfect time for that, too. There are loads of training materials online that you can follow along with and learn all sorts of geek skills that can make you some good money.

Simply Red 02-16-2014 10:30 PM

bigjosh buy some dumbbells and do curls and stuff.

bigjosh 02-17-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU (Post 10437061)
I second the mention of a guitar (or some sort of musical instrument) if you're not already into that. You can spend a lot of time on it and it's something you can really fall in love with.

If you've ever been interested in computer programming / web development, graphic design, or anything like that it's a perfect time for that, too. There are loads of training materials online that you can follow along with and learn all sorts of geek skills that can make you some good money.

I have been wanting to get better at HTML .

My wife already said she wants me to make her business website.

R8RFAN 02-17-2014 09:11 AM

Here is the xray of my broken leg back in 1999 when a 1200 lb wooden crate fell on me while making a delivery, those white things are steel rods inserted into my my leg while awake..

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/30...a308576513.jpg

bigjosh 02-17-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10437333)
Here is the xray of my broken leg back in 1999 when a 1200 lb wooden crate fell on me while making a delivery, those white things are steel rods inserted into my my leg while awake..

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/30...a308576513.jpg

Ouch man. How long was your rehab for that.