ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money It's that time of year, TAX RETURN TIME! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269484)

lewdog 02-18-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9411703)
K-1?

Don't get too hot to trot. K-1 is a form that has to report income. You're income may be higher.

Yea, but it isn't as much as most K-1's. Will only add about 1k to my income as it was a small gift trust I cashed out of.

Rasputin 02-18-2013 07:11 PM

It's my money and I want it now!

Prison Bitch 02-18-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9364030)
Give my wife a little extra walking around money.

In our family, that's called "an essential item".

Rasputin 02-19-2013 06:39 PM

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...othwaiting.gif

Rasputin 02-20-2013 01:46 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...Oyf1qguvft.gif

Rasputin 02-26-2013 04:56 PM

Well it's been 20 days from when I filed my taxes. This is bullshit I know they said it could take up to 21 days but come on really it really has to take that long? **** me I want my money to pay my outstanding debts with and everyday I have to wait just makes me more stress about it.

****ing IRS **** YOU IT's MY Money and I want it now!

/rant

I want to be in a better mood come this time tomorrow this is ridiculous. I feel like my life is on hold untill I get that return and get things straitened out. Tired of being stress.

loochy 02-26-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9442115)
Well it's been 20 days from when I filed my taxes. This is bullshit I know they said it could take up to 21 days but come on really it really has to take that long? **** me I want my money to pay my outstanding debts with and everyday I have to wait just makes me more stress about it.

/rant

I want to be in a better mood come this time tomorrow this is ridiculous. I feel like my life is on hold untill I get that return and get things straitened out. Tired of being stress.

? I got mine in 5 days.

The Franchise 02-26-2013 04:57 PM

I'm going to have to adjust my shit because the wife and I got back $11,000.

bobbymitch 02-26-2013 05:22 PM

Since I don't have anything taken out for the state or the Feds, I got to pay $1,600 to DC and owed MO zippo! My ETR is below Romney's, so alls good.

Buehler445 02-26-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9442115)

/rant

Wouldn't get in a hurry. IRS=****ed up this year.

They still haven't released the form for DPAD yet.

RedDread 02-26-2013 05:47 PM

Anyone else having to wait a long time for their MO return? It's only a few bucks for me but it's annoying. I got my federal back in like 5 days and its been over 20 for state now.

Rasputin 02-27-2013 10:24 AM

WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!WTF?!?WHAT THE ****?!?

I just got off the phone with a lady from I.R.S. trying to find out when I'm getting my money. She said I am being "under review" & that I will get a letter in the mail and it could take 45 days.

WTF?!? I don't understand why at all I'd be under review. I keep everything simple as I can.

Has anyone ever been "under review"?

my

life

Clown Smile (death warmed over)

I was counting on this money to get my feet underneath me.

Jewish Rabbi 02-27-2013 10:25 AM

I got mine today, if that helps you any.

loochy 02-27-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9444379)
WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!?WTF?!WTF?!?WHAT THE ****?!?

I just got off the phone with a lady from I.R.S. trying to find out when I'm getting my money. She said I am being "under review" & that I will get a letter in the mail and it could take 45 days.

WTF?!? I don't understand why at all I'd be under review. I keep everything simple as I can.

Has anyone ever been "under review"?

my

life

Clown Smile (death warmed over)

I was counting on this money to get my feet underneath me.

because they sometimes just pick random people to review or audit

Rasputin 02-27-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9444440)
because they sometimes just pick random people to review or audit

Well she sounded like I was at fault for something I'd have no clue what so ever for? I'm freaked out because I was counting on that money to get me or closer to sollid ground to stand on this year. I am ****ing screwed to pay my debt and was going put half down for my trailer house and not worry about how I'm going pay for it. **** my life and now this news about ****ing Alex Smith **** my my life.