ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: anatomy of an unpopular franchise. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272580)

J Diddy 04-28-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9640520)
You following me around and tugging on my dick in every thread is getting old.

Find something better to do.

The problem here isn't me following you around every thread. The problem is that you're spewing the same shit in every ****ing thread.

Perhaps you should start a repository for just your keen insight so I can read other threads and enjoy them without your constant "HEY LOOK AT ME"

Hammock Parties 04-28-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9640635)
The problem here isn't me following you around every thread. The problem is that you're spewing the same shit in every ****ing thread.

Perhaps you should start a repository for just your keen insight so I can read other threads and enjoy them without your constant "HEY LOOK AT ME"

No, you should just shut the **** up.

You don't post a goddamn thing around here that's worth reading.

J Diddy 04-28-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9640639)
No, you should just shut the **** up.

You don't post a goddamn thing around here that's worth reading.

LMAO

That stings. Really stings. Here I'll try to get in line with your idea ofa good post.

"ALEX SMITH SUCKS, THE FRANCHISE SUCKS, REID SUCKS, DORSEY SUCKS, THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ME (A ****ING DORK WHO STILL LIVES IN MY MAMAS BASEMENT) SO THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT. I HAVE ALL THE STATS TO PROVE HOW GREAT I AM, WHY WON'T THEY JUST LISTEN TO ME. **** THESE MOTHER****ERS. I WATCH 6 HOURS OF COLLEGE BALL EVERY WEEKEND SO I KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE. NOW I'VE GOT TO GO EDIT SOME COPYRIGHTED FILM AND PUT MY NAME ON IT SO EVERYONE THINKS I'M COOL.'

Hammock Parties 04-28-2013 12:01 PM

No, that's a shitty post, too.

You suck at posting. Go away. Or at the very least, stop posting about me. Literally no one is interested in you coming into threads and humping my leg.

Trivers 04-28-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9639799)
Winning is fun to watch.

I loved defense and the O-Line watching the Chiefs as a kid.

That team won.

Rep!

To poorly paraphrase an expression

"Why bring logic into a discussion, when girly drama will do?"

Winning is the ultimate fun! The ultimate high!

Cannibal 04-28-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9640664)
LMAO

That stings. Really stings. Here I'll try to get in line with your idea ofa good post.

"ALEX SMITH SUCKS, THE FRANCHISE SUCKS, REID SUCKS, DORSEY SUCKS, THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ME (A ****ING DORK WHO STILL LIVES IN MY MAMAS BASEMENT) SO THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT. I HAVE ALL THE STATS TO PROVE HOW GREAT I AM, WHY WON'T THEY JUST LISTEN TO ME. **** THESE MOTHER****ERS. I WATCH 6 HOURS OF COLLEGE BALL EVERY WEEKEND SO I KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE. NOW I'VE GOT TO GO EDIT SOME COPYRIGHTED FILM AND PUT MY NAME ON IT SO EVERYONE THINKS I'M COOL.'

Oh, damn! LMAO

Trivers 04-28-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9639952)
And how sad is it that the most exciting thing in this year's draft was an UDFA QB?

What is exciting is how the O-Line has the potential to dominate. Remember, only 3 years ago, our O Line sucked.

Or how the 2 TE set could reinforce the running game and thus the play action pass.

Or how we have rebuilt the secondary.

Moving on.

crossbow 04-28-2013 02:30 PM

Sorry man, there are no first ballet HOF players like Glenn Cadrez, Mat Castel, or Steve Bono in this draft class. Maybe next year.