ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft A mock draft that will make your heads explode (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268335)

Exoter175 01-01-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9266208)
Don't huff the nitrous oxide, it can be bad for you long term. Or at least let it wear off before you post.

Crazier things have happened. As it sits right now, trading out of the #1 spot is getting quite a bit of speculation from the talking heads and I don't really blame them. Unless a QB separates himself in this draft class, we can get the same "product" in the late first or even early 2nd round, as we would with the #1 pick, which is why I'm playing devils advocate and voicing the fact that I wouldn't be opposed to drafting Te'O if he happens to be the golden goose of this draft class. Hell, it makes no sense to waste the #1 selection on a QB that will produce the same play as a guy selected in the 30's.

All it does is allow the whiners their chance to revel in the fact that we finally made a QB selection in the first round after all of the years, and in 2-3 years we can come back here and start with the "What were we thinking? QB X was there in the 3rd round, why did we draft Geno/Matt/Tyler?".

And oh boy, with this draft class, I cannot wait for that day to come.:rolleyes:

Exoter175 01-01-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9266224)
I agree with that. Its easy to find a very good ILB in the 3rd or 4th round because nobody drafts them.

So far, that exact sentence can be used for the QB's in this draft class.

Its like the ultimate insult to injury here, we finally get the #1 pick in the draft, only to have the draft yield zero future HoF QB prospects.

Go Chiefs, lets use our first 3 picks on QBs because it is the only position on this team we need, and until we draft a solid QB, we'll never win a super bowl.:rolleyes:

Nightfyre 01-01-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266214)
With so many arguments from so many angles, do you blame me for making a mistake?

Oh noes, I'm human. Sorry to let you down.

Someday, if you last here, you may understand why your and idiot.

Nightfyre 01-01-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266236)
until we draft a solid QB, we'll never win a super bowl.

Well, part of your post was right. Too bad it was the sarcastic part.

Exoter175 01-01-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9266336)
Someday, if you last here, you may understand why your and idiot.

I get the inside joke of the sentence here, but I'll last as long as this site is entertaining and somewhat informative to read. I'm not going to be ran off because I'm heavily opinionated and egotistical, that is 74% of this site lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9266344)
Well, part of your post was right. Too bad it was the sarcastic part.

Oh no, I swallowed the koolaid now, so we're drafting nothing but SB QB's in this draft, like 5 of them.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266134)

Really? Is that why Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer have superbowl rings in the last 15 years? lol

I think you meant "You're" an idiot.

Wow. Just wow dude. Again I ask if you watch the NFL. The NFL is not the same now that it was in 2002. There is a reason the Dilfer's and Johnson's of the world don't win the SB anymore. The only non-elite QB that has even BEEN in the SB the past 8 plus years if Grossman.

Learn CP lexicon you dumbass. "Your and Idiot" is a ****ing joke.

Tombstone RJ 01-01-2013 09:42 PM

lol, not sure why you people are all bent out of shape with this mock draft. It means you all can still get Geno with the first pick of the second round.

lol.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266364)
I get the inside joke of the sentence here, but I'll last as long as this site is entertaining and somewhat informative to read. I'm not going to be ran off because I'm heavily opinionated and egotistical, that is 74% of this site lol.

You get the inside joke yet make a comment about how its you're, not your? Makes sense.

jd1020 01-01-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9266407)
lol, not sure why you people are all bent out of shape with this mock draft. It means you all can still get Geno with the first pick of the second round.

lol.

lol, shame we don't have the first pick in the second round.

lol.

Tombstone RJ 01-01-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9266414)
lol, shame we don't have the first pick in the second round.

lol.

lol

O.city 01-01-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9266236)
So far, that exact sentence can be used for the QB's in this draft class.

Its like the ultimate insult to injury here, we finally get the #1 pick in the draft, only to have the draft yield zero future HoF QB prospects.

Go Chiefs, lets use our first 3 picks on QBs because it is the only position on this team we need, and until we draft a solid QB, we'll never win a super bowl.:rolleyes:

Are you ****ing kidding me?

No HOF QB prospect so don't draft a QB? This is maddening.

O.city 01-01-2013 09:50 PM

So Teo is a future HOF'er at ILB?

If this were a draft for a COLLEGE football team, yeah, I'd gladly take Teo. But this is the NFL and a ILB isn't winning shit.

tooge 01-01-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9266208)
Don't huff the nitrous oxide, it can be bad for you long term. Or at least let it wear off before you post.

I take you wouldn't want this scenario if it presented itself? That would be stupid. Like I said, I doubt it would tho

notorious 01-01-2013 09:54 PM

Everyone needs to chill. The combine is going to shake things up big-time.

O.city 01-01-2013 09:56 PM

I hear we are gonna forfit the pick, cause there isn't a sure fire Hof'er there.