ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Romeo trying to win Broncos game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268032)

Predarat 12-27-2012 09:54 AM

He tried to win a bunch of other games too and he failed.

Kaylore 12-27-2012 10:42 AM

You guys have a good shot. You have five or six pro bowl players. Derek Johnson is apparently better than Justin Houston, which is good to know because I thought otherwise. Apparently Eric Berry not tackling people had my eyes deceiving me.

Last year you held us to a field goal at home. And let's not forget that Manning won't be a problem, according to everyone on this board. He's probably going to go down to an injury in week four, cannot throw to his right, cannot throw more than ten yards and it will take him at least two years to get his offense in gear, at which time he will retire. Broncos are due an 8-8 season at best, according to Chief fans. Your team is just one QB away from being in the SB, and even if you win today, you will still be able to get Geno Smith, the next Tim Couch, and pretend he's going to be the first Air Raid Offense QB to even be marginal in the pro's.

You guys have it made.

See you Sunday.

BigMeatballDave 12-27-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9243611)
You guys have a good shot. You have five or six pro bowl players. Derek Johnson is apparently better than Justin Houston, which is good to know because I thought otherwise. Apparently Eric Berry not tackling people had my eyes deceiving me.

Last year you held us to a field goal at home. And let's not forget that Manning won't be a problem, according to everyone on this board. He's probably going to go down to an injury in week four, cannot throw to his right, cannot throw more than ten yards and it will take him at least two years to get his offense in gear, at which time he will retire. Broncos are due an 8-8 season at best, according to Chief fans. Your team is just one QB away from being in the SB, and even if you win today, you will still be able to get Geno Smith, the next Tim Couch, and pretend he's going to be the first Air Raid Offense QB to even be marginal in the pro's.

You guys have it made.

See you Sunday.

Proof that Denver has stupid fans, too.

ModSocks 12-27-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9243611)

You guys have it made.

See you Sunday.

And I still hope your QB breaks his neck.

Kaylore 12-27-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9243621)
Proof that Denver has stupid fans, too.

I think you were the one leading the charge that Manning was washed up. And you're calling me stupid? I should go dig up all your predictions from before the season. You're a colossal twat, you are!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...-finn-grin.gif

BigMeatballDave 12-27-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9243624)
And I still hope your QB breaks his neck.

That's extreme, but I would grin if during the 3rd quarter, with Denver leading by 20, Peyton is hammered by Houston and breaks his collar bone effectively ending the season for the donkeys. :)

BigMeatballDave 12-27-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9243630)
I think you were the one leading the charge that Manning was washed up. And you're calling me stupid? I should go dig up all your predictions from before the season. You're a colossal twat, you are!

More proof that you are stupid.

Kaylore 12-27-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9243633)
More proof that you are stupid.

By pointing out that you made the Mayans look like geniuses? That makes sense.

BigMeatballDave 12-27-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9243644)
By pointing out that you made the Mayans look like geniuses? That makes sense.

I'd like to remind your dumbass that this is a Chiefs board and we like to talk shit about the reeruned horses and their inbred fans.

You are so stupid that you are actually trying to troll the fans of a 2-13 team that has been begging for losses for 2 months.

Kaylore 12-27-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9243658)
I'd like to remind your dumbass that this is a Chiefs board and we like to talk shit about the reeruned horses and their inbred fans.

You are so stupid that you are actually trying to troll the fans of a 2-13 team that has been begging for losses for 2 months.

You are the insult master.

Lonewolf Ed 12-27-2012 11:35 AM

Aside from Kaylore's input, does anyone think that 2 wins is Romeo's coaching ability ceiling here? He went 2-1 last season, but what if he had been the coach from opening day? If only KC had gone 2-14 last year...

We'd probably have taken a better WR than Baldwin for a first round pick. :mad:

1ChiefsDan 12-27-2012 11:50 AM

Sounds like RAC may be trying to win from the coaches box. Heard he had his knee drained and may not be able to stand on the sideline.

Looking better and better all the time.

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher
Crennel had his knee drained. May have to coach Sunday's game from press box upstairs
Retweeted by Bill Williamson
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

whoman69 12-27-2012 02:54 PM

Kaylore, what kind of mental midget goes on to another team's fan website to brag that his team can beat a two win team. Everyone here has said the Chiefs don't have a chance. I'm sure only Chiefs' fans were thinking that one good hit would take out Manning for good.

http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000...80_xlarge.jpeg

GoChargers 12-27-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stadw0n306 (Post 9240691)
Try and screw us over.

Same shit Norv did against the Jets last week.

#1 Bronco's Fan 12-29-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9241128)
I think Romeo brought a knife to a gunfight

He brought a Quinn to a Manning fight