ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Song & Artist name game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141553)

StcChief 06-01-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Witchy Woman - Eagles

fine...I won't switch song/artists.

American Woman - Guess Who

kcfan88 06-01-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
fine...I won't switch song/artists.

American Woman - Guess Who

Angry American- Toby keith

Reaper16 06-01-2006 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfan88
Angry American- Toby keith

American Girl - Tom Petty

MOhillbilly 06-01-2006 01:00 PM

:banghead:

DeepPurple 06-01-2006 01:11 PM

I heard two songs yesterday and I just spent two hours on the net trying to figure the titles and who they are with no luck, hopefully one of you guys can help.

The first one is a popish hard rock song I heard on 98 Rock here in Baltimore, I emailed the station yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet and they don't post their playlist. It starts out with just guitar and it's mixed all in one channel until the vocalist comes in, he has a very clear voice and sings, "Do you wanna to Die" a couple of times, another lyric follows using "Lie" to rhyme. The last line of the song the singer repeats "Jesus" several times. Does anyone have a clue? I looked at rock tracks top 100 and couldn't find a title that seems to fit. I've heard it about 3 or 4 times over the last two months so it might have been out a while but never charted.

The other song was played over the ending credits at about 9:50 eastern time on yesterdays' Today show as they were showing highlights of Katie Couric. It's a female singer, kind of modern like Sia, one of the lyrics is something like "feel the rain" or "feel the rain on my skin" or "can you feel the rain". Any ideas? I tried the Today show website and they don't list their on-air song list.

Lzen 06-01-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple
I heard two songs yesterday and I just spent two hours on the net trying to figure the titles and who they are with no luck, hopefully one of you guys can help.

The first one is a popish hard rock song I heard on 98 Rock here in Baltimore, I emailed the station yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet and they don't post their playlist. It starts out with just guitar and it's mixed all in one channel until the vocalist comes in, he has a very clear voice and sings, "Do you wanna to Die" a couple of times, another lyric follows using "Lie" to rhyme. The last line of the song the singer repeats "Jesus" several times. Does anyone have a clue? I looked at rock tracks top 100 and couldn't find a title that seems to fit. I've heard it about 3 or 4 times over the last two months so it might have been out a while but never charted.

The other song was played over the ending credits at about 9:50 eastern time on yesterdays' Today show as they were showing highlights of Katie Couric. It's a female singer, kind of modern like Sia, one of the lyrics is something like "feel the rain" or "feel the rain on my skin" or "can you feel the rain". Any ideas? I tried the Today show website and they don't list their on-air song list.

How about posting a thread about this rather than hijacking this one? That first song sounds like Possum Kingdom by Toadies.

Lzen 06-01-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
American Girl - Tom Petty

Ordinary Girl - Earshot

Megbert 06-01-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
Ordinary Girl - Earshot

San Antonio Girl - Lyle Lovett

StcChief 06-01-2006 01:53 PM

Some Girl(s) - The Rolling Stones