ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

Deberg_1990 03-22-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9520691)
we have seen everything this show has to offer. There is nothing new anymore. Its in what 26th or so season? how much more can you really ask out of it!

You must have missed last weeks Brandon episode then. I had never seen anything like that before. Dude totally whigged out.

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2013 10:10 PM

I still like the show. It's not what it once was, but I still look forward to watching the episodes.

kcxiv 03-22-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9521209)
You must have missed last weeks Brandon episode then. I had never seen anything like that before. Dude totally whigged out.

yeah and he's out! that wasnt really all that interesting as far as the game goes. Im talking about game strategy and what not

This was a mentally unstable for that kind of situation guy losing it! For me, it was eh to watch and thats it. He's gone lasted a whole 20 min.

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 09:43 PM

Cochran was funny again tonight. Glad to see Dawn actually thinking about something this time. Moves start early which is good.

MagicHef 04-04-2013 10:42 AM

This was probably the most hilarious episode I've seen. The challenge was awesome, and Corinne destroying herself was incredible to watch. She had absolutely no reason to tell Dawn anything! Dawn wasn't supposed to be in their group, so it would be pretty reasonable to expect her to tell her alliance about Corrine's plan.

Just amazing.

Buck 04-04-2013 09:26 PM

Fuuuuuuuck....Corrine was the hottest one IMO.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9556026)
This was probably the most hilarious episode I've seen. The challenge was awesome, and Corinne destroying herself was incredible to watch. She had absolutely no reason to tell Dawn anything! Dawn wasn't supposed to be in their group, so it would be pretty reasonable to expect her to tell her alliance about Corrine's plan.

Just amazing.

It was 6 v 6 with the vote. They needed one more iirc.

cardken2 04-05-2013 05:10 AM

Still got Andrea and the Asian Girl to look at.

Sfeihc 04-05-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9558181)
Fuuuuuuuck....Corrine was the hottest one IMO.

Best part of Corrine was when she was walking away.:thumb:

OmahaChief 04-05-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558449)

Dawn was a poor choice though. She should have worked Eric harder. Eric is one of the worst players ever in my opinion and has no business being back on the show.

Buck 04-05-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9558501)
Still got Andrea and the Asian Girl to look at.

Brenda is ugly.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9558607)
Dawn was a poor choice though. She should have worked Eric harder. Eric is one of the worst players ever in my opinion and has no business being back on the show.

I think she was already counting Eric as part of the 6 wasn't she? Her, Malcolm, Eddie, Reynold, and Michael plus adding Eric. Maybe I am forgetting someone.

In the scenario where she could have chosen to talk to either, I completely agree Eric was the way to go. You always have to be paranoid that Dawn is going to stay loyal. I would have considered Cochran before her, although it looks like that wouldn't have worked anyway unless I convinced him that we could beat out our tribe in the end.

OmahaChief 04-05-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558880)
I think she was already counting Eric as part of the 6 wasn't she? Her, Malcolm, Eddie, Reynold, and Michael plus adding Eric. Maybe I am forgetting someone.

In the scenario where she could have chosen to talk to either, I completely agree Eric was the way to go. You always have to be paranoid that Dawn is going to stay loyal. I would have considered Cochran before her, although it looks like that wouldn't have worked anyway unless I convinced him that we could beat out our tribe in the end.

Malcom told her that he thought Eric was in but he really was the swing vote i the end I think. knowing Eric was not a lock I would have worked him and would have thought Corrine was smart enough to figure that out. She should have also realized Dawn got sent home on her last season for not informing her alliance of an inpending move. I think had she thought about ti she would never have told Dawn.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9558921)
Malcom told her that he thought Eric was in but he really was the swing vote i the end I think. knowing Eric was not a lock I would have worked him and would have thought Corrine was smart enough to figure that out. She should have also realized Dawn got sent home on her last season for not informing her alliance of an inpending move. I think had she thought about ti she would never have told Dawn.

It doesn't seem like anyone remembers what the other contestants did on previous shows. Not as much as I would think they would.

Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Corrine, and Eric vs.

Andrea, Brenda, Dawn, Cochran, Phillip, and Sherri.

If they wanted to go into tribal with a lead in the votes, they needed another person besides Eric.

MagicHef 04-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558449)

Nope.

It was an 11 v 1 vote. Everyone was on board with voting off Sherri. At least until Corrine opened her mouth, that is.

Their plan wasn't supposed to start until the next vote, when it would have been 6 v 5.