ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

Buck 01-31-2013 12:01 AM

Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites

Look at this picture and laugh at who is returning. New Season starts in 2 weeks (Feb 13th).

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.co...st_510x317.jpg

I think the only one's that deserve to be back are Malcolm and Cochran. Malcolm moreso.

kcxiv 01-31-2013 12:13 AM

Glad FBI agent Philip is back, dude is so ****ing odd in a social setting, it makes me laugh.

Buck 01-31-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9366730)
Glad FBI agent Philip is back, dude is so ****ing odd in a social setting, it makes me laugh.

Yep, him and his pink-colored underwear are back.

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 07:58 PM

I get that they drive ratings, but I'd hardly describe Phillip or Brandon as 'favorites'.

hometeam 02-13-2013 08:13 PM

I think a girl from Jefferson City is in this. Heard she was foxy but haven't seen her yet~

edit; I think its the girl standing with the white wifebeater

Buck 02-14-2013 12:31 AM

Lol.

Bump 02-14-2013 12:55 AM

I'm into this show I guess, I watched the last one and found it interesting enough to continue. Does netflix have previous seasons for instant watch?

007 02-14-2013 03:54 AM

Can't believe this show is still on.

Aries Walker 02-14-2013 05:15 AM

I'll assume that spoiling episodes that have already run is OK. If not, well, don't read the next sentence.

I can't believe those knucklehead "favorites" voted out their strongest female competitor right away. I guess they don't want to win any challenges, then.

The kid with the hair impressed me at the challenge. He flew up those ladders.

Lex Luthor 02-14-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9401899)
I'll assume that spoiling episodes that have already run is OK. If not, well, don't read the next sentence.

I can't believe those knucklehead "favorites" voted out their strongest female competitor right away. I guess they don't want to win any challenges, then.

Of course it's OK. People that bitch about details being posted about shows that have already aired are idiots.

DaKCMan AP 02-14-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

How do we know that she's the strongest female competitor? She's been voted out 1st both of her seasons - meaning her team's lost both challenges and she's never proven herself. Maybe she is strong, but I don't see how you can claim that she is based upon her two (very short) seasons.

Brenda proved herself to be a pretty strong competitor (5 tribal wins and 1 individual immunity win in her first season) and she's hot. ;)

Buck 02-14-2013 12:05 PM

Wasn't Brenda allied with Naonka? I feel like there's some reason I don't like her.

I thought whoever edited last nights episode did a great job deflecting who would be voted out. At first I thought it was the big marine from the Fans, then I thought Phillip for sure, then going into tribal I wasn't sure if it would be Andrea or Franchesqua. I hope they keep the episodes like this and don't broadcast who will be voted out from the beginning of the episode like they normally do.

KChiefer 02-14-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9401090)
I get that they drive ratings, but I'd hardly describe Phillip or Brandon as 'favorites'.

Depends on the viewer. My buddy loves the whack jobs.

Bigger question is why they brought Franchesqua back. I guess for a 2nd chance and her rivalry with Philip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9402018)
How do we know that she's the strongest female competitor?

She kicked the bearded dudes ass in the reward challenge.

PS: Dorner's ALIVE!!! He hopped a boat to the Philippines.

KChiefer 02-14-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9366710)
I think the only one's that deserve to be back are Malcolm and Cochran. Malcolm moreso.

I'm not a fan of people playing back-to-back games. Shoulda brought back the gay republican from Alabama.

Aries Walker 02-14-2013 04:24 PM

I was hoping for Shambo, or R.C. Oh well.

MagicHef 02-14-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

She was good in the water challenge, but she was SLOW climbing the ladders in the second challenge. Not to mention she has no clue how to discuss voting strategies without drawing everyone's attention to herself.

Fairplay 02-15-2013 01:35 AM

Interesting article for you Survivor fans. Some questions on what they are allowed and now allowed to do, items they have access to like sunscreen, insect repellent etc.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/...vor-questions/

candyman 02-15-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9404728)
Interesting article for you Survivor fans. Some questions on what they are allowed and now allowed to do, items they have access to like sunscreen, insect repellent etc.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/...vor-questions/

Lame. I want to see whitey fry in the sun. :evil:

kcxiv 02-15-2013 06:11 PM

Dude still was hella burnt his poor feet were ****ing swollen like a pregnant chick lol

MagicHef 02-22-2013 02:12 PM

Brandon is crazy.

Like actually, literally mentally disturbed.

I would be worried for my safety if I were out there.

DaKCMan AP 02-28-2013 07:35 AM

Really boring ep. last night.

Fairplay 03-03-2013 10:58 AM

This is a funny spoof of Survivor from Madtv.

The whites, asians, blacks and mexicans are all against each other.

http://youtu.be/0sZ0OJGm6Ak

Old Dog 03-07-2013 01:59 PM

Judging from the preview of next week, Brandon is about to go off of the deep end.

Buck 03-13-2013 10:37 PM

Jesus.

kcxiv 03-14-2013 12:12 AM

Lol. Brandon is batshit insane. Lol

Buck 03-14-2013 06:56 AM

And I don't know if it is just editing or what, but Phillip seems to be carrying his tribe this season. He may talk too much, but his game is vastly improved since his last time on the island.

Dartgod 03-14-2013 07:09 AM

This is the first season of Survivor I have missed since the very first one. Haven't watched an episode and have no interest this time. I hate it when they bring people back. I'll watch the next one if they have all new people.

Also, I find that the challenges are becoming stale. Always the same maze, obstacle course, puzzle, etc. challenge. I want them to bring back the challenges where they have to eat nasty shit.

MagicHef 03-14-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9425889)
Brandon is crazy.

Like actually, literally mentally disturbed.

I would be worried for my safety if I were out there.

You know, you might be on to something, past me.

NJChiefsFan 03-14-2013 07:30 PM

That was one of the craziest episodes I have ever seen. He really is insane. You can see his mind "working" in his eyes. If anybody knows how to make gifs the clip of all their faces at one point is epic.

Al Czervik 03-14-2013 07:42 PM

The whole ****ing Hantz family are batshit crazy....
Uncle Russell, Uncle Willie from BB14, and now Brandon....

I predict a manslaughter charge in the near future from one of those clowns...

kcxiv 03-14-2013 08:12 PM

Russel isnt crazy. He just knows how to manipulate people. He's not like the other two loose cannons.

NJChiefsFan 03-14-2013 08:13 PM

I did not know about Uncle Willie. Russel didn't seem crazy. Just seemed like a guy that didn't mind being a dick head.

Chiefnj2 03-14-2013 08:19 PM

Do you think Jeff gets heads ups from the cameramen as to what is going on in camp? He did a good job of defusing a crazy person. He was smart enough to grasp the danger of sending them back to camp.

I'm surprised none of the other tribe members didn't say anything.

NJChiefsFan 03-14-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9499794)
Do you think Jeff gets heads ups from the cameramen as to what is going on in camp? He did a good job of defusing a crazy person. He was smart enough to grasp the danger of sending them back to camp.

The questions he asks in tribal have always made me think that. Unless they really edit out some of the meaningless questions. Jeff is a pretty smart guy, and good with people. He also seems really close with Brandon. You could see steam coming out of his ears, but I would guess he gets a heads up. I'm not really upset with that either.

Bump 03-15-2013 12:17 AM

boy they sure added in the drama there didnt they

Bump 03-15-2013 12:17 AM

I woulda fought that dude though if I was on that team, dumping my food in the sand like that. no no

Chiefnj2 03-15-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9496567)
And I don't know if it is just editing or what, but Phillip seems to be carrying his tribe this season. He may talk too much, but his game is vastly improved since his last time on the island.

Phillip is only one small step above Brandon in terms of social graces and mental stability. Brandon was correct about a few things (1) the whole secret agent code name things are incredibly stupid, (2) Phillip really isn't the leader, (3) he played Brandon 100% wrong which led to the meltdown. The only smart thing Phillip did was walk away and not get chopped into a million pieces by little Hantz.

And, on an unrelated note, I hate the fact that the immunity idols are so easily discovered. When the show first started weren't they buried and virtually impossible to find without getting some clues? It seems so lame that they find them after a 20 minute walk in the woods.

Deberg_1990 03-15-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Do you think Jeff gets heads ups from the cameramen as to what is going on in camp?

Of course he does. He probably watches the feeds live from his swanky hotel rooms.

DaKCMan AP 03-15-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9501109)
Phillip is only one small step above Brandon in terms of social graces and mental stability. Brandon was correct about a few things (1) the whole secret agent code name things are incredibly stupid, (2) Phillip really isn't the leader, (3) he played Brandon 100% wrong which led to the meltdown. The only smart thing Phillip did was walk away and not get chopped into a million pieces by little Hantz.

Brandon was also correct about Phillip not "winning" the challenge for the team. Phillip lasted longer because he had a much lighter net than Brandon did. The other team focused on getting coconuts into Brandon's net before turning their attention to Phillip. Also, the guy on the other team who was left at the end had terrible technique. He didn't leverage the weight at all the way he was holding the rope.

Regardless, while Brandon was in the right on many of his reasons he's nearly always in the wrong in the way he expresses himself, the decisions he makes, and the actions he takes.

Lex Luthor 03-15-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9496567)

I think last time they went out of their way to make Phillip look like a buffoon, especially when they kept flashing "Former Federal Agent(?)" when he was on camera. The fact that he WAS a former federal agent supports that argument.

He's obviously got some odd ideas, but nobody is as looney as he appeared to be last time.

DaKCMan AP 03-15-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9501109)
And, on an unrelated note, I hate the fact that the immunity idols are so easily discovered. When the show first started weren't they buried and virtually impossible to find without getting some clues? It seems so lame that they find them after a 20 minute walk in the woods.

Yeah - this is probably the least interested I've been in a season in quite some time.

1. I'm tired of bringing back old cast members. It's lame and played out. Bring in all new people.

2. As others have mentioned, the challenges suck. They're all the same and repeats from previous seasons. They need to add some creativity.

3. You're right. The immunity idol deal is ridiculous. It used to take several clues and real searching. Now they always find it without any clues. I remember when they used to be buried a few feet in the sand and you needed clues to locate where to dig (i.e. 10 paces north from the y-shaped tree).

4. The cast members on this season are just boring. Outside of Phillip & Brandon (both unlikable) the people they brought back are uninteresting and have zero personality. Then the new people are dry too. Just total fail by casting this season.

kcxiv 03-15-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

there is a Probst interview thats on the grantland.com pod cast and the host asks him this question. He says he knows nothing going into stuff like like, but he's so good now at reading people that he can sense when something is ****ed up.

NJChiefsFan 03-15-2013 11:57 PM

I agree about the idol. I don't mind hiding some of them, perhaps early ones, in a place where you could find it, but it should take an incredible amount of work to find it. Having it happen every season bothers me as well.

I also agree that the challenges aren't great this season. I actually don't hate the cast(don't love it), but the challenges and idols aren't helping.

Fairplay 03-19-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9500837)
I woulda fought that dude though if I was on that team, dumping my food in the sand like that. no no

A dogpile on Brandon would be my first reaction. I'm thinking that they tell the contestants before hand that if you are in a fight you are automatically ejected from the game. Or we would have seen one break out seasons ago.

I think they will be changing up the tribes very soon.

Chiefnj2 03-21-2013 06:13 AM

Too early to change up tribes.

New purple tribe has no chance. Next few weeks appear boring.

OmahaChief 03-21-2013 07:32 AM

I run the Stealth R Us Organization...so stupid!

NJChiefsFan 03-21-2013 08:53 AM

Philip is out of his mind 24 7. Brandon goes nuts but he at least has moments. Don't like the switch. I liked Matt too. I actually like this season so far. Not amazing but I don't mind it. Blue needs a non physical challenge and even then Malcolm may beat them.

Bump 03-21-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9517777)
Philip is out of his mind 24 7. Brandon goes nuts but he at least has moments. Don't like the switch. I liked Matt too. I actually like this season so far. Not amazing but I don't mind it. Blue needs a non physical challenge and even then Malcolm may beat them.

Phillip would get on my last nerve. It's hard to blame Brandon for the outburst, except ****ing over everyone by spilling their food.

Chiefnj2 03-21-2013 12:12 PM

Fans on both sides basically threw themselves at the mercy of the favorites, spilled the beans on every alliance, etc. Why not bluff that you have an idol? You know from past seasons that Philip is insane and obviously their was friction with Brandon and Philip. Use it as a wedge.

ghak99 03-21-2013 12:53 PM

I can't believe people still watch this show.

The first couple ok, but now... wtf?

Lex Luthor 03-21-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9518451)
I can't believe people still watch this show.

The first couple ok, but now... wtf?

So why are you reading this thread?

ghak99 03-21-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9518463)
So why are you reading this thread?

I didn't read the thread, it popped up as the most recent post.

I did however watch about 15 minutes of the last episode.

****ing reeruned.

Bump 03-21-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9518539)
I didn't read the thread, it popped up as the most recent post.

I did however watch about 15 minutes of the last episode.

****ing reeruned.

ya, it is kind of is reeruned. I'm only on my 2nd season of this show.

Bump 03-21-2013 07:45 PM

the only thing I like about the show. These hot chicks that get voted off real quick, it shows how they are in real life. In real life, hot chicks can just stand around and spread their legs and get rich off of that by finding a rich dude. But on this show, standing around and looking hot doesn't help them.

kcxiv 03-21-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9519579)
the only thing I like about the show. These hot chicks that get voted off real quick, it shows how they are in real life. In real life, hot chicks can just stand around and spread their legs and get rich off of that by finding a rich dude. But on this show, standing around and looking hot doesn't help them.

Its not the norm that hot chicks get voted out early! Sometimes them bitches will team up and just eliminate all the males. Its happened Plenty of times.

The show is on the downside no doubt about it. I think Russel ruined it by looking for Immunity Idol's without clues. The whole twist of the clue's are obsolete now. He took a huge part of that game and just made it worthless. lol The only thing though is what took them so many seasons before someone said hey, let me look for it, its out here. lol

Bump 03-21-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9519998)
Its not the norm that hot chicks get voted out early! Sometimes them bitches will team up and just eliminate all the males. Its happened Plenty of times.

The show is on the downside no doubt about it. I think Russel ruined it by looking for Immunity Idol's without clues. The whole twist of the clue's are obsolete now. He took a huge part of that game and just made it worthless. lol The only thing though is what took them so many seasons before someone said hey, let me look for it, its out here. lol

oh really? it must just been the last 2 seasons, I havent seen any other. But it still holds some entertainment value I guess.

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9518306)
Fans on both sides basically threw themselves at the mercy of the favorites, spilled the beans on every alliance, etc. Why not bluff that you have an idol? You know from past seasons that Philip is insane and obviously their was friction with Brandon and Philip. Use it as a wedge.

Matt making such a strong case that he didn't have an idol ended up costing him.

Deberg_1990 03-22-2013 09:24 AM

I havent been watching this season, but my wife showed me the Brandon episode last night.

What an immature little punk. Granted, Phillip is a kook, but is that reason to set him off like that?

The producers should have just let them go at it for a few minutes. Kind of like how they do in Hockey. Its good to let out the rage sometimes.

It was disturbing to me that Probst seemed to enjoy rubbing Brandons shoulders so much.

Fairplay 03-22-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9520507)
The producers should have just let them go at it for a few minutes. Kind of like how they do in Hockey. Its good to let out the rage sometimes.

It was disturbing to me that Probst seemed to enjoy rubbing Brandons shoulders so much.

Probst seemed to be getting into it a little to much rubbing Brandon.

I foresee the favorites picking off the fans one by one this season.
Regardless that the teams have been mixed.

I agree with others that the show is going on a downhill slide, I've watched every season so I'm going down with the ship.

kcxiv 03-22-2013 10:20 AM

we have seen everything this show has to offer. There is nothing new anymore. Its in what 26th or so season? how much more can you really ask out of it!

Deberg_1990 03-22-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9520691)
we have seen everything this show has to offer. There is nothing new anymore. Its in what 26th or so season? how much more can you really ask out of it!

You must have missed last weeks Brandon episode then. I had never seen anything like that before. Dude totally whigged out.

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2013 10:10 PM

I still like the show. It's not what it once was, but I still look forward to watching the episodes.

kcxiv 03-22-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9521209)
You must have missed last weeks Brandon episode then. I had never seen anything like that before. Dude totally whigged out.

yeah and he's out! that wasnt really all that interesting as far as the game goes. Im talking about game strategy and what not

This was a mentally unstable for that kind of situation guy losing it! For me, it was eh to watch and thats it. He's gone lasted a whole 20 min.

NJChiefsFan 04-03-2013 09:43 PM

Cochran was funny again tonight. Glad to see Dawn actually thinking about something this time. Moves start early which is good.

MagicHef 04-04-2013 10:42 AM

This was probably the most hilarious episode I've seen. The challenge was awesome, and Corinne destroying herself was incredible to watch. She had absolutely no reason to tell Dawn anything! Dawn wasn't supposed to be in their group, so it would be pretty reasonable to expect her to tell her alliance about Corrine's plan.

Just amazing.

Buck 04-04-2013 09:26 PM

Fuuuuuuuck....Corrine was the hottest one IMO.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9556026)
This was probably the most hilarious episode I've seen. The challenge was awesome, and Corinne destroying herself was incredible to watch. She had absolutely no reason to tell Dawn anything! Dawn wasn't supposed to be in their group, so it would be pretty reasonable to expect her to tell her alliance about Corrine's plan.

Just amazing.

It was 6 v 6 with the vote. They needed one more iirc.

cardken2 04-05-2013 05:10 AM

Still got Andrea and the Asian Girl to look at.

Sfeihc 04-05-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9558181)
Fuuuuuuuck....Corrine was the hottest one IMO.

Best part of Corrine was when she was walking away.:thumb:

OmahaChief 04-05-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558449)

Dawn was a poor choice though. She should have worked Eric harder. Eric is one of the worst players ever in my opinion and has no business being back on the show.

Buck 04-05-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9558501)
Still got Andrea and the Asian Girl to look at.

Brenda is ugly.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9558607)
Dawn was a poor choice though. She should have worked Eric harder. Eric is one of the worst players ever in my opinion and has no business being back on the show.

I think she was already counting Eric as part of the 6 wasn't she? Her, Malcolm, Eddie, Reynold, and Michael plus adding Eric. Maybe I am forgetting someone.

In the scenario where she could have chosen to talk to either, I completely agree Eric was the way to go. You always have to be paranoid that Dawn is going to stay loyal. I would have considered Cochran before her, although it looks like that wouldn't have worked anyway unless I convinced him that we could beat out our tribe in the end.

OmahaChief 04-05-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558880)
I think she was already counting Eric as part of the 6 wasn't she? Her, Malcolm, Eddie, Reynold, and Michael plus adding Eric. Maybe I am forgetting someone.

In the scenario where she could have chosen to talk to either, I completely agree Eric was the way to go. You always have to be paranoid that Dawn is going to stay loyal. I would have considered Cochran before her, although it looks like that wouldn't have worked anyway unless I convinced him that we could beat out our tribe in the end.

Malcom told her that he thought Eric was in but he really was the swing vote i the end I think. knowing Eric was not a lock I would have worked him and would have thought Corrine was smart enough to figure that out. She should have also realized Dawn got sent home on her last season for not informing her alliance of an inpending move. I think had she thought about ti she would never have told Dawn.

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9558921)
Malcom told her that he thought Eric was in but he really was the swing vote i the end I think. knowing Eric was not a lock I would have worked him and would have thought Corrine was smart enough to figure that out. She should have also realized Dawn got sent home on her last season for not informing her alliance of an inpending move. I think had she thought about ti she would never have told Dawn.

It doesn't seem like anyone remembers what the other contestants did on previous shows. Not as much as I would think they would.

Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Corrine, and Eric vs.

Andrea, Brenda, Dawn, Cochran, Phillip, and Sherri.

If they wanted to go into tribal with a lead in the votes, they needed another person besides Eric.

MagicHef 04-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558449)

Nope.

It was an 11 v 1 vote. Everyone was on board with voting off Sherri. At least until Corrine opened her mouth, that is.

Their plan wasn't supposed to start until the next vote, when it would have been 6 v 5.

MagicHef 04-05-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558935)
It doesn't seem like anyone remembers what the other contestants did on previous shows. Not as much as I would think they would.

Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Corrine, and Eric vs.

Andrea, Brenda, Dawn, Cochran, Phillip, and Sherri.

If they wanted to go into tribal with a lead in the votes, they needed another person besides Eric.

Corrine and Malcolm were pretending to stay with the favorites, and had convinced everyone to vote out Sherri, as she was one of the fans.

The next vote, they were planning on flipping so it would have been:

Corrine, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Michael and Eric

vs

Phillip, Andrea, Brenda, Cochran and Dawn

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9559396)
Corrine and Malcolm were pretending to stay with the favorites, and had convinced everyone to vote out Sherri, as she was one of the fans.

The next vote, they were planning on flipping so it would have been:

Corrine, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Michael and Eric

vs

Phillip, Andrea, Brenda, Cochran and Dawn

True.

Buck 04-10-2013 09:38 PM

Eddie ****ed over his alliance by talking to Andrea and Phillip played the **** out of Malcolm.

Nobody thinks Malcolm has an idol now though so they can at least pick off one person next week.

Aries Walker 04-10-2013 09:52 PM

I really hope Cochran wins. He is hilarious.

And Malcolm did some serious sixth-sense spur-of-the-moment figuring there, to not only realize they had sniffed him out, but to then quickly talk Reynold out of his immunity idol when he had a perfectly good one himself. If not for Eddie thinking he had a brain or a good idea, he would have taken out Andrea and completely flipped the game.

MagicHef 04-11-2013 06:19 AM

I want to know if Reynold can figure out who voted for him.