ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Worse Offensive Ineptitude Ever... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191643)

crossbow 09-14-2008 10:26 PM

Worse Offensive Ineptitude Ever...

Today's game was the most boring, high schoolish, joke of game plan I have ever had to indure from a pro sports franchise. I am glad I didn't pay money to see that crap. It was bad enough that it was on my TV (hopefully the effects aren't permanent). I thought last weaks game was bad but this one was basicly the same damn thing. If LJ is in the backfield then it is a run up the middle. Any other tailback in there gets a toss to the side. Give us a break! This is a total joke. Other teams can't figure this (complex) scheme out?

Thank goodness the Bronco/Chargers game came after this one so I see what the Chiefs offense used to look like befor Al Saunders was run out of town.

Message to Carl: You are an ass and Herm is an idiot.

Mama Hip Rockets 09-14-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 5020426)
I thought last weaks game was bad but this one was basicly the same damn thing.

are you serious? last week's game was spectacular compared to this one.

CosmicPal 09-14-2008 10:29 PM

My crystal ball has been right thus far:

Week 2: Huard goes down, Thigpin comes in.
Week 3: Thigpin goes down, Martin comes in.
Week 4: Martin makes it through the game. Some say it is a minor miracle.
Week 5: Martin goes down, Croyle comes in.
Week 6: Croyle goes down, Huard refuses to go in, takes his pads off and storms into the locker room. KC is forced to forfeit a football game for the first time in history. Chiefs call around the league for other QBs. Not one agent will answer the phone.

Week 7: Tony Gonzalez says he can handle it behind center. Opponent doesn't play any defensive backs and the Chiefs lose miserably.
Week 8: Thigpin arrives to game in full body armor and says he can play. He's later taken off the field in a stretcher.
Week 9: Martin leaves the hospital, but ends up missing. Calls to his agent are never returned.
Week 10: Croyle is back, goes down after the first play. Chiefs forced to forfeit another game.
Week 11: Jason Fitlock calls Peterson and says he can play QB. Peterson makes an announcement he is relinquishing his duties and leaving KC. There is utter joy and celebration in the streets of Kansas City: confetti filled parades line the streets.
Week 12: Herman Edwards goes in to play QB. Gets hit on the last play of the second quarter and is left lying on the playing field. Medical staff ignores him, the marching band marches all over his strewn body. Before the half is over, he is rolled over to the sidelines so play can commence. He doesn't show up at One Arrowhead ever again.
Week 13: Hunt sends a note the league office asking if we can play automatic QB.
Week 14: Chiefs have to forgo the rest of the season because everyone is too afraid to play.
Week 15: Fitlock writes an article blaming the season on the fans.
Week 16: Chiefs win their final game of the season and blow their chance at the overall #1 pick in the draft.

Mama Hip Rockets 09-14-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 5020435)

ROFL

pr_capone 09-14-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Week 14: Chiefs have to forgo the rest of the season because everyone is too afraid to play.

Week 16: Chiefs win their final game of the season and blow their chance at the overall #1 pick in the draft.

How the hell does that happen? lmfao

crossbow 09-14-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Chiefs lose last game of the season but tie with another team and lose the coin toss, thus missing out on the first pick. Either that or they use the first pick on a safety and try to convert him to a cornerback.

Bwana 09-14-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 5020459)
Either that or they use the first pick on a safety and try to convert him to a cornerback.

ROFL

That sounds about right and also try to convert him to a QB.

Uncle_Ted 09-14-2008 10:57 PM

You should throw in something about Fatlock ... err Fitlock convincing King Carl to sign Jeff George to a one-year $10 million contract. His first game he throws for 400 yds and 5 TD's, but then he pulls his groin trying to run the option and is out for the season.

KCJohnny 09-15-2008 03:17 AM

300 yards rushing for Oak AT KC...

:banghead: