ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who do you want to win Sunday? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265532)

R8RFAN 10-22-2012 06:33 PM

You dumbasses are wishing for a loss to the Raiders because you have a pipe dream of getting Geno.... Give it up. You will only be able to get Geno if you move up to get him.

R8RFAN 10-22-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9039918)
#3. I do not give a shit about this team because they don't give a shit about me.

It's a business cupcake, suck it up

mlyonsd 10-22-2012 06:34 PM

I'm old school Chiefs fan, watched that POS Davidson spear Lenny live on TV so I'm biased that way.

If you think about it though that's a huge part of the problem. It's probably time to think about what is right for the team long term instead of a pointless win against a hated rival. Sucks but that's the way I see it now.

Not that I trust the Chiefs to know what to do with the first pick in the draft.

R8RFAN 10-22-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9039922)
I'm old school Chiefs fan, watched that POS Davidson spear Lenny live on TV so I'm biased that way.

If you think about it though that's a huge part of the problem. It's probably time to think about what is right for the team long term instead of a pointless win against a hated rival. Sucks but that's the way I see it now.

Not that I trust the Chiefs to know what to do with the first pick in the draft.

That was a clean hit

mlyonsd 10-22-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9039930)
That was a clean hit

I've never neg repped anyone here in 12 years. Don't push it. :evil:

R8RFAN 10-22-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9039938)
I've never neg repped anyone here in 12 years. Don't push it. :evil:

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Aries Walker 10-22-2012 06:45 PM

That this is even a question is a shame. That the Raiders are winning is bordering on just cause for eternal damnation.

I don't care how bad the Chiefs do, now or ever, this should never happen. I don't care if the General Manager drafts a team of quadriplegics, the Head Coach eliminates the offensive line, the Coordinators call the same play every play, and the Quarterback puts his helmet on backwards. The Raiders are the enemy; they are everything that is bad and hateful in football, sports, life, and the universe. The owner they revere tried to destroy the league every chance he had; their players have a history as caveman brutes. The Chiefs should always do every single thing in their power to annihilate the Raiders in every arena, and as fans we should support their every endeavor.

For an assortment of (mostly) Chiefs fans to prefer that the vile Raiders actually win against us is an affront to God and nature. Oakland delenda est.

Deberg_1990 10-22-2012 06:46 PM

I dont know why anyone would want them to win other than pride? Really? Its just one meaningless game between two sorry franchises. Give me the loss to help ensure the future of this franchise.

wazu 10-22-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9039962)
That this is even a question is a shame. That the Raiders are winning is bordering on just cause for eternal damnation.

I don't care how bad the Chiefs do, now or ever, this should never happen. I don't care if the General Manager drafts a team of quadriplegics, the Head Coach eliminates the offensive line, the Coordinators call the same play every play, and the Quarterback puts his helmet on backwards. The Raiders are the enemy; they are everything that is bad and hateful in football, sports, life, and the universe. The owner they revere tried to destroy the league every chance he had; their players have a history as caveman brutes. The Chiefs should always do every single thing in their power to annihilate the Raiders in every arena, and as fans we should support their every endeavor.

For an assortment of (mostly) Chiefs fans to prefer that the vile Raiders actually win against us is an affront to God and nature. Oakland delenda est.

Blah blah blah blah mediocrity forever blah.

carlos3652 10-22-2012 06:48 PM

I cant do it - cannot root for the team to lose -

i feel that we can trade picks to get where we need to be if the GM did his job right.

R8RFAN 10-22-2012 06:55 PM

This thread is so pitiful I even put it on my little Raiders forum

http://www.raiderfans.org/oakland-ra...s-pitiful.html

HMc 10-22-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9039774)
No, it means you are able to look farther than six inches in front of your face. This week's game is a meaningless contest between two joke franchises. The only positive that can possibly come of it is moving us one humiliation closer to Pioli being fired, and one or two spots higher on the draft board.

but he said "period", which apparently lends additional legitimacy to posts...

HMc 10-22-2012 07:02 PM

Seems like a no brainer. Chiefs lose, and one step closer to a shot at Geno Smith. Chiefs win, and one step closer to settling for Landry Jones.

Bugeater 10-22-2012 07:02 PM

I'll say this much...I won't be disappointed if the Chiefs lose.

Dayze 10-22-2012 07:04 PM

Raiders. **** it . Winning does nothing for this franchise. I'd rather go 1-15 than 8-8.