ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Hey DenverChief: We need some arrested Bronco fan stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134472)

Simplex3 01-24-2006 01:59 AM

Hey DenverChief: We need some arrested Bronco fan stories

You need to fill us in on anybody you jailed after the game Sunday.

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:05 AM

LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...then some beligerant drunk lady who couldn't understand why she was in trouble for crashing her car into someone elses fence.....I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems

Taco John 01-24-2006 02:06 AM

There was a chick fight in the North Stands during the game... Any idea what that was about?

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
There was a chick fight in the North Stands during the game... Any idea what that was about?

probably something to do with yellow and black stained underware

Taco John 01-24-2006 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems

This is why I ******* hate cops. I don't know a single person's number. I keep everything in my Treo. Goddamn government bullshit. You've got a free call, but you have to use our antiquated system and I can't use any goddamn common sense in the matter.

I get that the guy deserved to be in jail for his DUI. But the system is already going to clean him out. What's the point in destroying him by forcing him to miss two days of work without being able to let anybody know what's up?

At least tell me that his BAC was off the charts.

luv 01-24-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...then some beligerant drunk lady who couldn't understand why she was in trouble for crashing her car into someone elses fence.....I just assumed they were all donkey fans...then another guy who was DUI and needed to use his cell phone to bail out but cell phones are contraband in the jail...so I couldn't help him and he kept asking how he was going to get out of jail and I kept telling him to either remember someones number or wait till tues to see the judge...he was not happy about that (like it was my fault) I told him to stop driving drunk and he wouldn't have these problems

My mom went through some financial difficulty after her and my dad got divorced (she knows nothing about budgeting). I went to our county associate court website, and found out she has a bench warrant from like 10 years ago for a non-court appearance over a bad check or something. She's scared to go see about it or even call. She's convinced they get her and throw her in jail. I told her, if she calls to inquire about it, they would probably just tell her there's a fine or penalties to pay or something, but she refuses. She's scared to death. Good thing she drives like a lil old lady. I could see her getting pulled over and handcuffed.

Simplex3 01-24-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

LOL well actually there were 2 mexicans one with a $50 warrant ( :spock: ) and another with a warrant that "forgot" about the cocaine in his billfold which was funny...

ROFL Dude got arrested rather than pony up $50? ROFL

The second guy reminds me of the joke/story/urban legend about the guy that is trying to get on a plane but the metal detector keeps going off, finally he throws up his hands and yells "Ok, you caught me" and pulls a bag of weed out of his steel toed boots.

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:17 AM

OOOH can't forget about mr 5'5'' 120 soaking wet that was the biggest gangsta in the world and his dick was so big he was gonna fuck my mama and my sister at the same time....anyway this guy was banging down the holding cell door with the phone he could use to make his call yelling "I want my free fuckin phone call" Then when all 5 of us stood out side the door and game him 2 options:

Option #1: Come out and sit in the restraint chair of your own free will

Option #2: We will do it for you

He got quiet for about 30 seconds and said "OK" and sat in the chair...i couldn't stop laughing....then he wouldn't shut up about being hannibal lecter all strapped up

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

This is why I ******* hate cops. I don't know a single person's number. I keep everything in my Treo. Goddamn government bullshit. You've got a free call, but you have to use our antiquated system and I can't use any goddamn common sense in the matter.

I get that the guy deserved to be in jail for his DUI. But the system is already going to clean him out. What's the point in destroying him by forcing him to miss two days of work without being able to let anybody know what's up?

At least tell me that his BAC was off the charts.

2 reasons that I know of for the cell phone ban

1. there are cell phones that are firearms

2. the jail has been burned for expensive cell phones that have been lost

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
My mom went through some financial difficulty after her and my dad got divorced (she knows nothing about budgeting). I went to our county associate court website, and found out she has a bench warrant from like 10 years ago for a non-court appearance over a bad check or something. She's scared to go see about it or even call. She's convinced they get her and throw her in jail. I told her, if she calls to inquire about it, they would probably just tell her there's a fine or penalties to pay or something, but she refuses. She's scared to death. Good thing she drives like a lil old lady. I could see her getting pulled over and handcuffed.

find out how much it is...call a bondsman and have them meet her at the jail to turn herself in....1 hour tops in the jail

Simplex3 01-24-2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

He got quiet for about 30 seconds and said "OK" and sat in the chair...i couldn't stop laughing....then he wouldn't shut up about being hannibal lecter all strapped up

ROFL

Simplex3 01-24-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

find out how much it is...call a bondsman and have them meet her at the jail to turn herself in....1 hour tops in the jail

Jail rules.

The one time I was arrested The cops put me in the cell and didn't even close the door. They could tell I was that guilty.

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Jail rules.

The one time I was arrested The cops put me in the cell and didn't even close the door. They could tell I was that guilty.

ROFL

Taco John 01-24-2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

2 reasons that I know of for the cell phone ban

1. there are cell phones that are firearms

2. the jail has been burned for expensive cell phones that have been lost

I'm sure there are probably good reasons... None of which would apply to me.

I don't drive drunk anyway.

DenverChief 01-24-2006 02:28 AM

Quote:

I don't drive drunk anyway.

:thumb:

BTW BAC was like .205