ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

Kaylore 10-01-2012 12:05 PM

Brady Quinn is worse.

I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he was awesome at Notre Dame!" Yeah. So was Claussen.

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

So be careful what you wish for.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 12:05 PM

Go **** yourself, troll.

mr. tegu 10-01-2012 12:07 PM

If Brady Quinn can throw it 15 yards with even a little bit of zip he is better than Cassel. Thread = FAIL.

RustShack 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.

suds79 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

I don't care.

It's change for change sake.

If he's worse? Fine. Just makes it easier to get Geno. But lets find out.

wazu 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

Bring it. At least it would show that there is some accountability in this organization. If he's so horrible, then it's just more ammo for getting rid of Pioli.

Jive Ass 10-01-2012 12:08 PM

I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

I wish to take a shit on Pioli's head.

DJ's left nut 10-01-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8966866)
I don't care.

It's change for change sake.

If he's worse? Fine. Just makes it easier to get Geno. But lets find out.

This.

If he's worse - don't give a !@#$.

At least maybe Alicia Sacramone will make an appearance at Arrowhead.

ChiTown 10-01-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8966874)
This.

If he's worse - don't give a !@#$.

At least maybe Alicia Sacramone will make an appearance at Arrowhead.

SOLD!

/thread over

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966871)
Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

He can still receive the rep.

Old Dog 10-01-2012 12:11 PM

Bad troll

siberian khatru 10-01-2012 12:12 PM

It's not about Quinn being better.

It's about Cassel being held accountable.

mr. tegu 10-01-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Ass (Post 8966869)
I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

Quinn would not screw up in the same way as Cassel. At least he will do it trying to throw it 30 yards downfield. Cassel is just an embarrasment all together with his play. I guarantee Quinn can hit wide open receivers downfield too. Cassel sure can't.