ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek met with the NFL for 8 hours. . . . (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323602)

DTVietnam 06-26-2019 10:36 PM

Tyreek met with the NFL for 8 hours. . . .

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill met for eight hours with NFL officials today as the league continues to review whether Hill violated the league’s personal conduct policy.

A league source tells PFT that Hill’s meeting with NFL Special Counsel for Investigations Lisa Friel and her deputy, Jennifer Gaffney, began at 8:30 a.m. local time in Kansas City and concluded at 4:30 p.m.

At issue is an allegation that Hill physically abused his son and broke his arm, a comment Hill made in a recorded conversation that his fiancee needs “to be terrified of me,” and the circumstances that led to Hill’s son being removed from their home.

The Chiefs have not permitted Hill to participate in offseason work, but it is unclear whether he will be present when the team opens training camp on July 23. He could be suspended for a significant period of time, even though he is not facing criminal charges.

If the NFL decides to discipline Hill, he would have another meeting in New York with Commissioner Roger Goodell.

DTVietnam 06-26-2019 10:37 PM

MODds can delete just saw its in the other thread. .

Halfcan 06-26-2019 10:39 PM

In before it goes to Romper Room!!

rabblerouser 06-27-2019 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14324335)
In before it goes to Romper Room!!

Needs to be RRed.

We know he didn't break his son's arm and that he'll be at training camp.

loochy 06-27-2019 05:10 AM

...and he GOOD

scho63 06-27-2019 06:34 AM

He will be the dubious CP member to start the 100th Tyreek thread of 2019??? :hmmm:

We gotta be getting close.......:rolleyes:

ptlyon 06-27-2019 07:25 AM

What in God's name would they have to talk about for 8 hours?

FAX 06-27-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14324531)
What in God's name would they have to talk about for 8 hours?

Attorneys get paid on both sides, Mr. ptylon.

Tyreek's fortunate they didn't make it an all-nighter.

FAX

In58men 06-27-2019 07:33 AM

Probably a lot of laughing at her family. Some drinks and good times.

RockChalk 06-27-2019 07:35 AM

Did we sign this piece of shit yet?

DeepPurple 06-27-2019 07:39 AM

I was watching PFT yesterday with Mike Florio and Chris Simms and they were discussing Hill. For comparison they mentioned the Ravens starting corner Jimmy Smith last year was suspended 4 games for threatening and emotionally abusive behavior toward his girlfriend without violence. They thought, if violence was involved, Hill would be looking at a longer suspension than the 4 games.

ptlyon 06-27-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 14324547)
I was watching PFT yesterday with Mike Florio and Chris Simms and they were discussing Hill. For comparison they mentioned the Ravens starting corner Jimmy Smith last year was suspended 4 games for threatening and emotionally abusive behavior toward his girlfriend without violence. They thought, if violence was involved, Hill would be looking at a longer suspension than the 4 games.

So he's still guilty huh? Dumb ****s.

Chief Northman 06-27-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 14324547)

Nobody has been able to prove who assaulted Zev. The broken arm is not a factor as the media would have you believe. The only thing they have to work with is the verbal threat uttered on the recording, which might be deemed “illegal/entrapment” anyhow.

I’d be shocked if it was anything more than 4 games, which will be appealed down.

Oh, and Florio can succumb to AIDS anytime now....

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-27-2019 08:09 AM

Wouldn't the conspiracy theories people say eight hours equal eight games?

I still say four games so the NFL can save some face. It should be zero games. The man was absolved. But the shield's image must be upheld.

Redbled 06-27-2019 09:09 AM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-four-games

I never actually read anything about the Jimmy Smith situation so I got curious. I’m not sure there is a pattern of abuse in Tyreek’s situation at least since he has been in the league. 4 games has to be the max and I see it being 2 unless they can prove a pattern of additional verbal abuse.