ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Condolences - From ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262642)

Phobia 08-22-2012 02:43 PM

Button works now. Had to generate it in another browser.

AustinChief 08-22-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8842067)
Button works now. Had to generate it in another browser.

Not sure it will work for everyone actually. (it doesn't work for me, but I think it thinks I am trying to moderate something so it may just be me)

I made you a fallback link based on your code in the OP.

Test it out http://www.chiefsplanet.com/phildonatelink.html

Phobia 08-22-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8842260)
Not sure it will work for everyone actually. (it doesn't work for me, but I think it thinks I am trying to moderate something so it may just be me)

I made you a fallback link based on your code in the OP.

Test it out http://www.chiefsplanet.com/phildonatelink.html

Thanks. You using Chrome? Works for me in FireFox - and errors (probably same thing) in Chrome.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-22-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8842278)
Thanks. You using Chrome? Works for me in FireFox - and errors (probably same thing) in Chrome.

Chrome worked for me just fine.

AustinChief 08-22-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8842278)

Yep, chrome.

Chief Roundup 08-22-2012 08:20 PM

Phobia you know you are a good person so I am sure you don't need anyone to say so but, Your actions have always shown that you are a good person.
It is really nice to see even though we all get caught up in "a" moment now and again when it matters we all come together to help and support one another.
Man you guys are great.

Phobia 08-22-2012 08:35 PM

Thanks but this one isn't about me. The people who have generously opened their wallets are the heroes here. I don't even know if I'll be able to drop a few bucks in the kitty before the end of the month so I'm definitely not feeling worthy. Let's focus on these great guys who were gone too soon and the folks who are able to send gifts for the families.

listopencil 08-23-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8843078)
Thanks but this one isn't about me. The people who have generously opened their wallets are the heroes here. I don't even know if I'll be able to drop a few bucks in the kitty before the end of the month so I'm definitely not feeling worthy. Let's focus on these great guys who were gone too soon and the folks who are able to send gifts for the families.

I want you to understand that it's not always about the money, in fact it rarely is. Just your work in this thread is enough. In fact, your efforts as a mod to keep this place as an interesting diversion are priceless. A lot of people visit Chiefs Planet for various reasons, and some of them just really need a laugh or an interesting conversation to keep their minds off of real life for a while. So...thank you.

Phobia 08-23-2012 04:16 PM

That's very kind, listo - you're one of the good rival fans and it's been a pleasure to have you around here for nearly a decade.

chasedude 08-24-2012 09:09 PM

Just sent out checks for both families. It's not alot but I hope it helps maybe buy a few needed groceries or something.

KCBOSS1 08-25-2012 05:54 PM

We had the memorial for Dan Edwards aka Crazyhorse today. He left a very strong mark in the lives of everyone that knew him. Thanks to all of the guys in here who blessed the family and gave condolences. It was well noted and very appreciated by friends and family.

HemiEd 08-27-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 8852326)
We had the memorial for Dan Edwards aka Crazyhorse today. He left a very strong mark in the lives of everyone that knew him. Thanks to all of the guys in here who blessed the family and gave condolences. It was well noted and very appreciated by friends and family.

Good to hear, thanks.

Phobia 08-31-2012 11:30 AM

Today is payday. Please consider sending a few bucks for these guys. I don't have any way of knowing how much has been sent directly to the families via check but the paypal totals thus far, while generous on the part of those who have participated, isn't really anything worth boasting about for the size of this site. You don't have to send $100. We've had some guys send $10 and $20. Those are just as important and add up quickly. Thanks.

KcMizzou 08-31-2012 11:36 PM

Honestly, I've been here a long time (a decade now).. and I consider CP my "online" home. I go all over the internet, new places all the time, you've gotta explore.. it's endless... but CP is home.

We're a big ****ed up dysfunctional family. And we've lost a couple brothers. Kick in a few bucks for their families, if you can.

Phobia 09-01-2012 12:22 AM

KCM is a quality dude. He's donate twice to this thing and I know that being a single father of 2 teenage boys doing the job he does that he's not in danger of retiring anytime soon. Thanks bro.