ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' offense: "one of the worst in the league, by nearly every measure" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276680)

Pablo 09-26-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020794)
no one said that Bowe was terrible... you people are just ****ing stupid with all these strawman comments.

You haven't been here more than six months you ****ing troll.

Bowe has been called every name under the sun and hated on for YEARS for no goddamn good reason.

You don't know shit about the dynamic of posters here and their hatred for Bowe.

Rausch 09-26-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020789)
and that is another dumb extreme used. You do know there is a large space between wonderful and meh, right?

Yes.

Rodgers/Brees/Brady would be wonderful and Smith/Palmer/Red Rocket would be "meh."

Old Dog 09-26-2013 08:36 AM

Damn you Rausch....I just damn near had coffee come out of my nose....rep

Pablo 09-26-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020789)
and that is another dumb extreme used. You do know there is a large space between wonderful and meh, right? God, what is wrong with some of you people? :shake:

'Meh' to me is average. Nothing less, nothing more. Which perfectly describes the entirety of Alex's career.

Marcellus 09-26-2013 08:36 AM

I find it interesting that all the blame is on Smith for the offensive issues when we cant convert 3rd and 1 yet we convert 3rd and long regularly.

His passer rating on 3rd and 8+ is 95.4 and his average completion is 10.4 yards.

3rd and 6 or less yards to go his passer rating is 92 and average completion is 7.7 yards.

Our running game is killing us on 3rd and short. We may as well throw it.

Yea we need more offense and yea Alex needs to push the ball more but its not all on Alex, not even close.

3rd and short is the drive killer. The OL needs to block better on 3rd and long as well. Even though he completed those crossing routes to Avery on 3rd and long he was getting pressure almost immediately.

Sandy Vagina 09-26-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10020772)
Do you have a PFF subscription? If not, a link won't do you any good.

fair enough... now did you not see the link I posted? That source is either wrong, or yours is, I guess. Either way, whatever... anyone watching these games has seen some drops from Bowe... not a ton.. but more than we should be seeing.

KC is 5th in drop % in the league. Do you deny this?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...rcentage/2013/

OnTheWarpath15 09-26-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020784)
I was never at any point discussing Smith's 3rd down %.

I responded to this part of his post.

... and that so far, most of the time for Bowe coming through? has in fact been 53%, according to the link posted earlier.

You understand yet? The misunderstanding was easy enough to do, but it was still not mine.

He was, dipshit, as referenced by his "completion percentage will come up" comment.

Who gives a shit what you were talking about.

Pablo 09-26-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10020807)
I find it interesting that all the blame is on Smith for the offensive issues when we cant convert 3rd and 1 yet we convert 3rd and long regularly.

His passer rating on 3rd and 8+ is 95.4 and his average completion is 10.4 yards.

3rd and 6 or less yards to go his passer rating is 92 and average completion is 7.7 yards.

Our running game is killing us on 3rd and short. We may as well throw it.

Yea we need more offense and yea Alex needs to push the ball more but its not all on Alex, not even close.

3rd and short is the drive killer. The OL needs to block better on 3rd and long as well as even though completed those crossing routes to Avery on 3rd and long he was getting pressure almost immediately.

I really can't argue this. Our offensive woes aren't entirely resting on Alex's shoulders.

Our line IS garbage; and our 1.1 pick in particular IS garbage right now. I've seen Jamaal bottled up more in the first three games than I did all of last season. Do you know how hard it is for Charles to get bottled up? Give him a slit the size of an ant's pussy and he's sliding through there. Our line has been an embarrassment.

Sandy Vagina 09-26-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10020810)

That's fine.. but don't act like I was side-stepping a point that I was never even discussing... which is what you did. So **** you. :p

vailpass 09-26-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10020812)
I really can't argue this. Our offensive woes aren't entirely resting on Alex's shoulders.

Our line IS garbage; and our 1.1 pick in particular IS garbage right now. I've seen Jamaal bottled up more in the first three games than I did all of last season. Do you know how hard it is for Charles to get bottled up? Give him a slit the size of an ant's pussy and he's sliding through there. Our line has been an embarrassment.

An ant's pussy?LMAO

Pablo 09-26-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10020810)
He was, dipshit, as referenced by his "completion percentage will come up" comment.

It's almost like the Niners/Kaep/Smith/Chiefs fan doesn't understand that we don't respect or need his opinion on anything.

Crazy how that works, huh?

Marcellus 09-26-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10020812)

I was going to add that our shiny new RT was a big part of our 3rd down issues.

Albert played horribly Thursday night as well. He ****ing lined up incorrectly twice which I have never seen, costing us good yardage.

Anyone that has the Thursday game recorded needs to go back and watch the offense.

OnTheWarpath15 09-26-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020809)
fair enough... now did you not see the link I posted? That source is either wrong, or yours is, I guess. Either way, whatever... anyone watching these games has seen some drops from Bowe... not a ton.. but more than we should be seeing.

KC is 5th in drop % in the league. Do you deny this?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...rcentage/2013/

LMAO

Denver is 2nd.

Really putting a kink in their offense, eh?

MagicHef 09-26-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10020793)
zero drops? look at the FIRST pass play for KC vs Philly. JFC.

That's a defensed pass.

Pablo 09-26-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10020816)
An ant's pussy?LMAO

Eh, it's the best I could come up with on short notice. My synapses are firing a little off today.

ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE IM SO MAD. AS SOON AS I GET OFF HERE IM KICKING THE DOG AND DRIVING TO MY GRANDMAS HOUSE TO PUT HER IN THE STONE COLD STUNNER.

CP imitates life.