ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Katt Williams has a coke induced meltdown in Oakland NSFW! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266716)

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9127967)
Yeah like I spend my whole life following your petty ass around.

When was the last time I even said anything to you? Been a while..

You just like to act as though you are someone around here and you should probably just shut your dumb ass up sometimes. It's annoying reading your high and mighty posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

There is a great option called "ignore" on this board. I would suggest that you use that function. You would then never have to see any of my posts.

until you use that option expect me to keep calling out your displacement of anger towards me. Seriously, it's desperate.

SAUTO 11-18-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9127982)
There is a great option called "ignore" on this board. I would suggest that you use that function. You would then never have to see any of my posts.

until you use that option expect me to keep calling out your displacement of anger towards me. Seriously, it's desperate.

there is no anger here. Once again you are thinking much too highly of yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-18-2012 10:16 AM

Again big red douche when was the last time I even posted towards you?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-18-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9128008)
He's obviously got NOTHING else to do today but troll around...

No one's taking his bait, and he calls me 'pathetic' and you 'desperate'??

Yep. He thinks he's someone special around here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 11-18-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9127848)
George Carlin is the best of all time. :harumph:

I had the box set (8 DVD's I think) and then he opened his mouth on either Leno or Letterman and I lost all respect...

RawFoodPhil 11-18-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

He punched the promoter as well. He needs rehab.
Sad. This guy is a suicide or death by drug overdose waiting to happen. :facepalm:

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9128059)
I had the box set (8 DVD's I think) and then he opened his mouth on either Leno or Letterman and I lost all respect...

Yep. That's what you get with Carlin. He was always pushing the envelope. Going too far. But, 90% of the the time he was one funny dude for decades.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-30-2012 03:44 PM

So this dude no showed in Seattle last night. In the last week alone, he's had to have Too Short save his life in Oakland after going after fans before telling a single joke, he pulled a gun on Faizon Love, had a police chase on a 3 wheeler in Sacramento, assaults a fan with a bottle, then no shows last night in Seattle but gets spotted kicking it on Pike. So he was in town. All this in a week. One. Week. Get him in on your dead pool. I know it's December, but this dude is crashing hard, and fast.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/12/04/1...liams_ex-1.jpg

seclark 11-30-2012 03:47 PM

can't swing a dead katt without hitting a line of blow.
sec

durtyrute 11-30-2012 04:18 PM

He started saying too much so they needed to make him look crazy to the public. See Martin Lawrence and Dave Chapelle.

ModSocks 11-30-2012 04:40 PM

I was watching Patrice O'Neal last night. Dude had me rolling. The good ones have to die. Death shoulda taken Katt Williams instead.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-30-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 9124833)
Hate Katt... Wish Chappelle would come back, his stand up always had me rolling

Ding-Ding-Ding!!!!! We have a winnar.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-30-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9165240)
I was watching Patrice O'Neal last night. Dude had me rolling. The good ones have to die. Death shoulda taken Katt Williams instead.

THAT dude was funny as ****. "Web Junk" was the best ****ing net-clip show evar.

**** "Tosh.0-Talent". That guy is a flaming bag o' dickhammers.

PunkinDrublic 11-30-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9165245)
THAT dude was funny as ****. "Web Junk" was the best ****ing net-clip show evar.

**** "Tosh.0-Talent". That guy is a flaming bag o' dickhammers.

This. I do not get the appeal of Daniel Tosh. Yeah the clips on his show are funny but I've seen a couple of Tosh's standup specials and I don't find him funny at all. Patrice O'Neil was an extremely talented and underrated standup.

Can't blame Katt Williams for having a meltdown in front of a bunch of raider fans. I also can't blame Katt for cashing in off the morons who still think Def Comedy Jam style standup comedy is funny or was ever funny.

LiveSteam 11-30-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9127925)
9 times out of 10, posters who are new and are this aggressive this fast, melt down quickly. Enjoy your short stay.

God you are a lil dick !