ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Another teacher/pupil sex story? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111013)

Kclee 03-01-2005 09:48 AM

Another teacher/pupil sex story?

How many does that make now?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...sex_teacher_dc

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - A California high school teacher was arraigned on Monday at a Sacramento court accused of having sex with a student in a car as her two-year child was strapped into the back seat.

Margaret De Barraicua, 30, a teacher trainee, was charged with four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, a 16-year-old student. The married woman was caught having sex in the late afternoon last week in what was apparently a consensual agreement, officials said.

"We received a call about a suspicious parked vehicle at a school here in Sacramento," said local police spokesman Justin Risley. "They got there and observed two people, windows-steamed-up type of thing."

"They found them to be partially clothed and engaging in what appeared to be sexual intercourse."

Her two-year old son was strapped by a seat belt in the back of the car during the time, he said.

Kclee 03-01-2005 09:50 AM

Sorry, couldn't find any pics yet.

Kris Kringle 03-01-2005 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclee
Sorry, couldn't find any pics yet.

Then why are we reading this? The pics determine whether this was a crime or not, right?

keg in kc 03-01-2005 09:53 AM

Jesus, show some control, people.

jspchief 03-01-2005 09:56 AM

This is a repost, and the other thread had pics. She wasn't that good looking.

This is getting out of hand. They really need to start dropping the hammer on these pedophiles. These women are gaining celebrity out of it instead of being ostracized like they should be.

I wonder who'll still be cracking jokes when these boys are drug addicts and mental cases ten years from now....

CosmicPal 03-01-2005 09:57 AM

Man, the kids are really getting some hands-on experience with sex education these days.

keg in kc 03-01-2005 09:59 AM

Apparently if I want to get laid, I don't need to go to a bar, I need to dress up like a 16-year old and go back to high school. Get me some teacher.

Chiefnj 03-01-2005 10:00 AM

That's it, I'm going back to middle school.

Kclee 03-01-2005 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
This is a repost,

Oh, no wonder it seemed like a lot of teachers were getting busted. I didn't remeber the part about the 2 year old in the back I guess.

Iowanian 03-01-2005 10:06 AM

Something tells me, that a 16 year old getting soaked in Cider, by a 30 year old woman, isn't exactly feeling Violated.

Experience.

This is obviously just a diversion by that Wiley Pope.

jspchief 03-01-2005 10:12 AM

For the record, if your teen son screws his teacher, he's:

Twice as likely to use illegal drugs
Three times as likely to seek therapy for emotional problems
Five times as likely to commit suicide.

Let the "give him a beer and a cigar" jokes continue...

keg in kc 03-01-2005 10:13 AM

They told me the same thing when I started playing video games. And don't even get me started on D&D.

Bob Dole 03-01-2005 10:29 AM

Where were all these horny teachers in the 1970's?

jspchief 03-01-2005 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Good gosh, I know there's been a number of these cases in the news lately, but I had no idea there were enough to collect reliable statistics.

Care to share a source?

I'll google for it, but searching for this stuff isn't my forte. I will say these numbers are based on studies, and not just something that I pulled out of my ass.

And to clarify, they aren't stas for "boys having sex with their teacher" they are stats for boys that have been sexually assaulted.

Taco John 03-01-2005 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I wonder who'll still be cracking jokes when these boys are drug addicts and mental cases ten years from now....

I'm going to go ahead and let my money ride on "the same people who are laughing now."