ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football FSU QB booted from team after video released of him punching woman at bar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293284)

Titty Meat 07-08-2015 07:59 AM

She's pretty tough.

Perineum Ripper 07-08-2015 08:02 AM

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/upl...-sloth-gif.gif

BigRichard 07-08-2015 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11586768)
Dude I get it. You are abusive to women... There are other ways to control the situation without closing your fist and hitting a women.

I would suggest you seek therapy before you really hurt her and then have to live with the results of your actions. Hell broseph, I will give you my mobile # and if you feel the need to hit a women you can call me and we can discuss other ways to control your urges to close the fist and punch in the face.

http://assets.amuniversal.com/e1996e...4a005056a9545d

Dartgod 07-08-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 11586837)

That's fricken awesome!

ROFL

Reerun_KC 07-08-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Holy shit that is CP in a nut shell...

Nice find.

morphius 07-08-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

That should be the header for the Washington DC Forum.

stevieray 07-08-2015 09:18 AM

KCNancy to a T.

Vietnam58 07-08-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 11584727)
Actually she raised her fist first, he grabbed it, she got loose and slap/punched him and he hit her back... harder.

Can't see a reason for any charges against him there, but it still wasn't the manly way to deal with it.

i see your point if thats how it actually started. .but youre leaving out the part where the big football player pushed his elbow in her back and pinned her against the bar because he wanted his drink and didnt want to wait like a civilized person.

hes at fault . .big shot bully thinking he dont need to wait for a drink

Tombstone RJ 07-08-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vietnam58 (Post 11586904)
i see your point if thats how it actually started. .but youre leaving out the part where the big football player pushed his elbow in her back and pinned her against the bar because he wanted his drink and didnt want to wait like a civilized person.

hes at fault . .big shot bully thinking he dont need to wait for a drink

Can't really see how it all began but it looks like both the dumb blond and the QB were trying really hard to get to the bar. Dumb blond is obviously drunk, and in her drunk manner, edges out QB to bar. QB doesn't appreciate dumb drunk blonds aggressive moves, the two have an altercation which ends in idiot QB punching dumb drunk blond in face.

MahiMike 07-08-2015 11:07 AM

Also missing from this discussion - the kid is only 19. Shouldn't even be in that bar.

BWillie 07-08-2015 11:09 AM

Football player says the woman called him something racist. I guess that makes it okay then?

Sully 07-08-2015 12:38 PM

I know I'll be shouted down for this, and in my opinion, it isn't all that relevant, but I'm not even sure she's making a fist. I'm not sure she's not pointing at something behind her.

whoaskew 07-08-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 11585684)
Balling a fist and actually laying your hands on someone are two different things. One is assault, the other isn't

Actually, you have it backwards according to the legal definition of assault, as was taught to me in Pre-Law club back in college.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/assault , defines assault as:

"Generally, the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim.

The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant."

I am not taking up for the player here, because we don't yet know all the facts, just trying to point out the difference between "assault" and "battery" as defined by the law.

Assault: the woman first verbally threatens him and shortly thereafter balls up her right hand

Battery: kneeing him in the balls and then punching him with her left hand

It will be interesting to see how the law will interpret his responses to her actions.

morphius 07-08-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11587262)
I know I'll be shouted down for this, and in my opinion, it isn't all that relevant, but I'm not even sure she's making a fist. I'm not sure she's not pointing at something behind her.

What appendage is she pointing with? Her thumb is in contact with her fingers the entire time it is in a fist.

BigMeatballDave 07-08-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 11587262)

Even if she is pointing to something behind her, do you think it's fair to say that he sees it as just a fist?