ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Weird quirks about you (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233728)

-King- 09-18-2010 11:19 PM

Weird quirks about you

Everybody has them. Little things that you do nobody else does or thinks about.

Share 'em.

Mine: No matter what, when I sleep, my feet have to be covered up. If I don't have a blanket, I've used a tshirt to cover them up.

Another one is that I flush the toilet even while I'm peeing. IDK why, but I always do it. So basically most of the time unless I beat the flush, I end up flushing 2 times just for pee. I waste a lot of water that way.

Bowser 09-18-2010 11:21 PM

I hate letting other people drink out of my water bottle. Just a water bottle, though - you can drink out of my glass, my beer, whatever, just not my water bottle.

Stanley Nickels 09-18-2010 11:30 PM

I flush mid-pee as well.

When I sleep, I always have some sort of compression on my hands. I know that's super-weird and hard to understand. Basically, I always have a hand under my body, my pillow, or in between my legs. They're never just out to the sides hanging free; they're always compact with my body.

keg in kc 09-18-2010 11:31 PM

I never mix food, I always eat everything in order. For example, when I had barbecue tonight, I ate my gumbo, then ate my beans, then ate my fries, then finally ate the meat. I don't like my food touching each other on my plate, either, although it doesn't really freak me out.

I have zero friends in the real world, which I think qualifies as a quirk, or at least an oddity. The only people I know are either people I work with or people I've met online. I don't know any of my neighbors (I've lived in the same place for 7 years). I don't know anybody in Overland Park. This isn't something new - I've always been like that. No friends in WV growing up, no friends in college. I'm literally as much of a loner as a person can be. And I like it that way.

When I run, I don't listen to music, I listen to audiobooks.

Pioli Zombie 09-18-2010 11:45 PM

I wonder about strange things. Like Siamese Twins. You know how you always here about how they get married? How does this work? What if one wants to have sex with his wife and the other has to flop around with them? What if he doesn't want to? Isn't that a lot to ask? He'd be like "oh ****,NOW? C'mon the Chiefs game is on!". If he likes it is he technically ****ing his brothers wife? Do they both have "command" of the penis?
When they were dating and the twin had to come along on all the dates how did THAT go?

SLAG 09-18-2010 11:47 PM

I hate my back being touched

keg in kc 09-18-2010 11:51 PM

That reminds me of one. I hate being touched when I'm sleeping. It has to be as cool as possible at night and if somebody's touching me I can't go to sleep. Or if they're moving. Or breathing. Or basically doing anything anywhere close to me.

Pioli Zombie 09-18-2010 11:54 PM

I hate when my zipper gets caught really bad on my nuts and the fire department has to get called.

Fish 09-18-2010 11:54 PM

I'm deathly afraid of emery boards. To the point of dry mouth and anxiety. I cannot touch one. I have no idea why.

Pioli Zombie 09-18-2010 11:55 PM

"I hate when a women touches me". - GoChiefs

Pitt Gorilla 09-18-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7015811)
I never mix food, I always eat everything in order. For example, when I had barbecue tonight, I ate my gumbo, then ate my beans, then ate my fries, then finally ate the meat. I don't like my food touching each other on my plate, either, although it doesn't really freak me out.

I have zero friends in the real world, which I think qualifies as a quirk, or at least an oddity. The only people I know are either people I work with or people I've met online. I don't know any of my neighbors (I've lived in the same place for 7 years). I don't know anybody in Overland Park. This isn't something new - I've always been like that. No friends in WV growing up, no friends in college. I'm literally as much of a loner as a person can be. And I like it that way.

When I run, I don't listen to music, I listen to audiobooks.

We could hang out, keg.

luv 09-19-2010 12:00 AM

Toilet paper must go over the top. I will even change it at someone else's house.

Jewish Rabbi 09-19-2010 12:04 AM

I hate it when women talk without being spoken to.

Tribal Warfare 09-19-2010 12:05 AM

I have to be the 1st one in line at a movie theater and always the latenight show. I stand 2 hours in "line" to assure that fact.

Pioli Zombie 09-19-2010 12:06 AM

I masturbate to videos of car accidents.