ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Is it sad that I... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164658)

irishjayhawk 06-17-2007 07:24 PM

Is it sad that I...

can say:

"That's the best use for a cat."

In response to this: http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_New...ad_track/5016/

I mean, a dog, and I have problems. But cats are, well, I hate them.

Sam Hall 06-17-2007 07:28 PM

cats...

BWillie 06-17-2007 07:31 PM

I have no problems with cats. They dart out in front of cars much less often, and don't eat their own shit. When I go to someone elses house I never have the problem of some cat jumping up on me, drooling all over, and just being a hyperactive dumbass. Dogs do that all the time. They run around relentlessly like a stupid little kid, and will jump on guests, bite them, drool on them. However, dogs save themselves as they are useful as guards and hunting, so all is not lost.

88TG88 06-17-2007 07:36 PM

I got a chuckle out of it. The story would've been funnier if it wasn't two armed weirdos. Overall, cats are ok as house pets but they like to use my lawn as a toilet so I hate 'em.

BigVE 06-17-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk
can say:

"That's the best use for a cat."

In response to this: http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_New...ad_track/5016/

I mean, a dog, and I have problems. But cats are, well, I hate them.

Apparently you have never ate at your local "chinese" restaurant! Thats some MEAN stuff right there.

chagrin 06-17-2007 07:43 PM

I have a serious question for you irish, and whoever wants to give this a serious answer, because it's a serious question - I am not trying to stir shit.

Okay - what makes you "hate" cats? And also why do you find pleasure in the death of such an animal?

Again, serious question as I have never understood this, thanks.

EDIT
To the thread topic though, what they did is disgusting.

chagrin 06-17-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88
I got a chuckle out of it. The story would've been funnier if it wasn't two armed weirdos. Overall, cats are ok as house pets but they like to use my lawn as a toilet so I hate 'em.

Are you saying you've never pissed in someone's yard, or even a patch of grass that wasn't "yours" when you were drunk?

irishjayhawk 06-17-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
I have a serious question for you irish, and whoever wants to give this a serious answer, because it's a serious question - I am not trying to stir shit.

Okay - what makes you "hate" cats? And also why do you find pleasure in the death of such an animal?

Again, serious question as I have never understood this, thanks.

I just hate cats in general. And I don't find pleasure in it because if it were me, I probably wouldn't be able to do that or anything. Now birds and fish are different.

chagrin 06-17-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk
I just hate cats in general. And I don't find pleasure in it because if it were me, I probably wouldn't be able to do that or anything. Now birds and fish are different.

Well yeah, I don't mean the whole hunting thing, which I have no problem with obviously I eat meat, heh.

I just hear this kind of thing alot and I don't understand it.

BigVE 06-17-2007 07:48 PM

I own two of 'em and still can't get past the hatred completely. I come from a long line of cat haters and it's hard to break the cycle completely. Both cats we have were rescued from unique circumstances, one was literally thrown from a moving car right in front of us and the other one was the only tame cat of a litter that were born close to where I work, it would only come to me. All in all I more of a dis-liker than a true hater. That whole fur ball and litter box thing is nasty. Dogs for me all the way given a fair choice and say in the matter.

BWillie 06-17-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigVE
I own two of 'em and still can't get past the hatred completely. I come from a long line of cat haters and it's hard to break the cycle completely. Both cats we have were rescued from unique circumstances, one was literally thrown from a moving car right in front of us and the other one was the only tame cat of a litter that were born close to where I work, it would only come to me. All in all I more of a dis-liker than a true hater. That whole fur ball and litter box thing is nasty. Dogs for me all the way given a fair choice and say in the matter.

Cats shit in a box, while dogs shit all over your lawn, house, and wherever else. And maul your kids.

88TG88 06-17-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Are you saying you've never pissed in someone's yard, or even a patch of grass that wasn't "yours" when you were drunk?

Yes, maybe in the bushes or something. The cats in my neighborhood find it funny to piss and crap on my front porch and the couch in my garage. They also like to fight and make love on the street in front of my house.

Easy 6 06-17-2007 07:53 PM

Yes, definitely sad.

For me, the choice between a dog & a cat is an easy one...its a dog every time.

But like BigWillie said, cats have their own pro's...they will crap in a box without fail, are generally more wary of roads, dont jump all over guests & dont eat near as much.

I honestly have never understood cat haters, its a cuddly little animal for f@cksake...whats the prob???

BigVE 06-17-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
Cats shit in a box, while dogs shit all over your lawn, house, and wherever else. And maul your kids.

No, my dogs crap in YOUR lawn, not in my house. :)

chagrin 06-17-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88
Yes, maybe in the bushes or something. The cats in my neighborhood find it funny to piss and crap on my front porch and the couch in my garage. They also like to fight and make love on the street in front of my house.

LMAO