ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official Chiefs vs. Ravens Gamethread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264738)

Titty Meat 10-07-2012 02:12 PM

Pioli didn't see the banner but the Ravens did.

beach tribe 10-07-2012 02:13 PM

Iw Quinn started the game, we win. If Quinn started the season, we may have 3 wins. I'm actually excited to see how he plays next week. If Cassel starts next week. I will lose my shit.

O.city 10-07-2012 02:13 PM

If Cassel has a concussion, bet he's IR'd.

GoShox 10-07-2012 02:14 PM

I really think our defense thrives on that physical style of play. Also, is it just me or did our team look much more inspired when Quinn went in? Quinn's first pass was just a bullet and really made me think we had a chance of winning. His TD pass (that mysteriously got called back) was also really nice.

Like many on here have said, a QB change can inspire a team. Quinn is no superstar, but maybe he's just good enough to do some things to at the very least give us a lead in a ballgame for once..

I'm very bitter about this game because I felt there's no reason the Chiefs should have lost, but maybe things are turning around. At least it's 100% clear the problem is Cassel.

Pitt Gorilla 10-07-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988189)
The loss today is on Cassel. There isn't any way to spin that it's not.

He was bad, per usual. However, to pin it on him alone is incredibly disingenuous. If Cassel is 1A, Bowe is 1B. Hell, our backs' ability to put the ball on the ground would be #2.

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 02:14 PM

"Everyone made a contribution, offense, defense, and special teams." /RAC

A Salt Weapon 10-07-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 8988128)
Stop it, we would have been outraged if they called that a strip on a Chiefs QB, and that was a blatant pic as well.

We've had that called a fumble against us quite a few times. I don't care about the call I care about the inconsistencies in officiating between the darling teams in the nfl and the rest of the teams.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 02:16 PM

"If he's cleared to play, we'll have to evaluate it and we'll see."

If Cassel will retain starting job.

Titty Meat 10-07-2012 02:17 PM

Cassel will be back anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

steve_minor 10-07-2012 02:18 PM

I am furious yet excited. I am furious we kept the training wheels on Cassel all day in the redzone. I am furious at some of the officials. The pick was no worse than others I saw Balt. Get away with. There was holding on Falcos run play ahhhhhhh.

Excited Quinn should get 2 weeks to prep to be starting qb rest of season. I don't think he will be awesome, but if he throws to our whole team I will be happy. Cassel is either Bowe or Rb dump off.

steve_minor 10-07-2012 02:18 PM

I am furious yet excited. I am furious we kept the training wheels on Cassel all day in the redzone. I am furious at some of the officials. The pick was no worse than others I saw Balt. Get away with. There was holding on Falcos run play ahhhhhhh.

Excited Quinn should get 2 weeks to prep to be starting qb rest of season. I don't think he will be awesome, but if he throws to our whole team I will be happy. Cassel is either Bowe or Rb dump off.

DeezNutz 10-07-2012 02:19 PM

RAC good at basic math. Needed a FG there...

tecumseh 10-07-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8988243)
We've had that called a fumble against us quite a few times. I don't care about the call I care about the inconsistencies in officiating between the darling teams in the nfl and the rest of the teams.
Posted via Mobile Device

Been This way for a good thirty years. Not sayin' it's right, but you gotta earn the darling status.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 8988128)
Stop it, we would have been outraged if they called that a strip on a Chiefs QB, and that was a blatant pic as well.

The only people to blame for this loss are the ones we publicly paraded against at the beginning of this game.

Fire Pioli, Bench Cassel, save our Chiefs.

The D allowed like 3 or 4 TD's the first couple weeks of the season on "picks". Nobody got too upset over them. We got boned by Opie behind center and the ones in the stripes.

tecumseh 10-07-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8988279)
Cassel will be back anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

Probably right.