ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Yelling and Screaming Upstairs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267460)

In58men 12-07-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9189190)
Another possibility is that his children were taken by Social Services and placed in a foster home's apartment one floor up.

I always thought he looked like child beater

A Salt Weapon 12-08-2012 12:04 AM

Another possibility is that she was changing the baby's diaper, the baby had a diaper rash and was crying, when the mom's elbow knocked over the de-humidifier and allowed the collected water to start flowing over the child and towards an exposed electrical outlet, in a moment of extreme urgency she shouted out "Help me Help me" to the husband. The husband seeing the approaching disaster about to happen and hearing his wife's plea, rushed and stopped the flow of water. In the mom's haste to move the baby, she scraped her elbow and bumped her head on the coffee table. When the police showed up and see the scrape and small bruise, combined with your phone call, hauled away the husband.

The families life has now been destroyed by your meddling into other peoples affairs that didn't concern you. Congratulations, I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic 12-08-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opraider (Post 9189051)
Is it a chiefs player and and his girlfriend?

Why would it be?

Jenson71 12-08-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9188717)
Fine. Got that part. But he'll likely return after his tax-payer subsidized vacation, correct?

I guess he can't. Maybe there is some type of temp. restraining order police can give for these situations. I don't know but it sounds like from her that I shouldn't be seeing him around.

Jenson71 12-08-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9189193)
Why would she scream for you guys? Wouldn't it be easier for her to grab a phone (most women I know already have one in their hands at all times) and call police herself?

And why would he go to jail if he didn't hit her?

Cool story brah

He got physical and wouldn't let her leave. I don't think she wanted to call the cops, obviously, but at one point it had to happen.

Otter 12-08-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9189332)
He got physical and wouldn't let her leave. I don't think she wanted to call the cops, obviously, but at one point it had to happen.

How do you feel for not letting the couple get it out? You proud worm? You done well today?

Mother****erJones 12-08-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9188507)
Count the 9 shots and call 911?

:) zing!!

bevischief 12-08-2012 09:11 AM

Turn the TV up and play Heartbreak Ridge the fighting part of the movie. Worked this morning. Yelling and have a very scary dog that's barks and growls help too. They tend shut up very quickly

JonesCrusher 12-08-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9189330)
I guess he can't. Maybe there is some type of temp. restraining order police can give for these situations. I don't know but it sounds like from her that I shouldn't be seeing him around.

ROFL says every abused women ever.

BlackHelicopters 12-08-2012 09:14 AM

Jason Whitlock blames this guy's fists.

Rasputin 12-08-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9188547)
Am so glad to be out of apartment dwellings I would hear shit like that all the time.

Then one day a 22 year old kid that lived with his mom in the basement part..

Was out side yelling and banging on doors tying to get in..

A motorcycle cop shows up gets off his bike..

Pulls out a weapon.. "Get down on the ground"

The kid goes "Shoot me shoot me" (come at me bro)

Heads toward the cop..

~~~~~~ZAP TAZED

The punk kid falls flat on his face on concrete

Music comes on the TV ~Bad boys bad boys watch ya gonna do when they come for you bad boys~

Wow cops in 3d pretty cool & that's my cool story brah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9189193)
Why would she scream for you guys? Wouldn't it be easier for her to grab a phone (most women I know already have one in their hands at all times) and call police herself?

And why would he go to jail if he didn't hit her?

Cool story brah

Thought I told a cool story brah a damn cool story but no onecurr I guess :harumph: Not even a meme :shake:

KurtCobain 12-08-2012 11:09 AM

I guess I just don't get why it was any of your business. I live in apartment buildings my whole life and I hear this kind of thing almost every single day. this is what ear plugs and noise cancellation headphones were made for.

InChiefsHeaven 12-08-2012 11:29 AM

Back when I was about 21 or so my wife and lived in an apartment and yeah, you hear shit all the time. One couple were either fighting or ****ing all the time. I never felt the need to call 9-11 as it just seemed like screaming matches...followed by crazy make up sex.

Our first apartment together there was a young college girl who lived upstairs, and one night we were sleeping with the windows open and maaaaan...she was up there getting righteously pounded by some guy. I mean at first we thought it was cats fighting, then when we were able to discern the "YES YES YES" bit, we just laughed our asses off. But yeah, between all the fighting, ****ing, kids screaming and general wierdos...it was good to get into a house.

KCHawg 12-08-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9188694)
I had crazy neighbors like this once. Thought I'd have to shoot the boyfriend, who was drunk, enraged and much, much bigger than me. Luckily another neighbor who was bigger than him was able to subdue him until he calmed down.

The kicker? He was a really nice guy and she was an absolute ****ing psycho. Ghandi would have wanted to strangle her. Great ass, though.

You should have just showed him the refrigerator...:DROFL

Jenson71 12-08-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9189353)
How do you feel for not letting the couple get it out? You proud worm? You done well today?

I feel fine, thanks.