ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Well, just got back from my first cruise and I must say this....... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200073)

CoMoChief 01-10-2009 06:43 PM

Well, just got back from my first cruise and I must say this.......

Tim Tebow is a garbage QB. Jesus...... :shake:

ROFL at the people who think he can play QB in the NFL.

DeezNutz 01-10-2009 06:47 PM

Didn't know people still cruised the Fe. How was it?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 01-10-2009 06:53 PM

You go on a cruise and you're thinking of Tim Tebow?

Ghey.

:)

Dave Lane 01-10-2009 07:22 PM

Cruises suk donkey bawls!!!

kstater 01-10-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 5376996)
Cruises suk donkey bawls!!!

Not really.

Buehler445 01-10-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5377004)
Not really.

This. I went on one for my honeymoon. Great time.

Hey CoMo, did you get some action? Err...How was your cruise?

kstater 01-10-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5377089)

I don't think I've ever met someone that went on a cruise that didn't say they didn't like it. Most will say it's the best vacation they've been on.

ohiobronco2 01-10-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5377094)
I don't think I've ever met someone that went on a cruise that didn't say they didn't like it. Most will say it's the best vacation they've been on.

This I fu***** loved the cruise I went on for my honeymoon. My wife and I went on a ten day Carribean cruise. The best part, besides sex and land adventures was the food. All you can eat lobster. Hmmmmmmmm. Lobster.

teedubya 01-10-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5377089)

Ha haha... the kid is an IDIOT... do you really think he got some action?

CoMoChief 01-11-2009 06:10 AM

The cruise overall was a blast. They had the national title game on a huge projector sreen on the top pool level area.

Great weather, hot girls everywhere. Offshore excursions were a little pricey but a couple were well worth it.

Went with the whole family. And I mean the WHOLE family. 30 something people to be honest. I had my own room. Met up with a hot spanish speaking chick on the 3rd night and partied with her and her group the whole trip. Pics hopefully coming soon but I can't get my camera to work right for some reason. The pics don't show up right for some reason. Ill work on it.

There was a show that ended the cruise which involved some of the passengers on board. It was called Legends and it consisted musical legends throughout Amerian music history, I was Garth Brooks. I was drunk one night and did karaoke and the person hosting said I needed to be in this show. I signed something not knowing what I was getting into. Thought it was a contest for money, not knowing I had to dress up like him and sing "Friends in Low Places" in front of roughly 2000 people. I had fun though and the crowd gave me a huge ovation. I guess they thought I was pretty good.

Happened to lose a shit ton of money at the roulette tables because I was getting greedy. I shouldnt say shit ton but came out losing $80 the whole trip. Not too happy considered where I was at one point.

Food was great .....all the time. Crab legs at 4am...drunk.....can't beat that.

Watched the NC game. GOD the media sucks Tebows cock so much as if he was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

He is an AWFUL quarterback, just like all the other FLA Qb's in the past.

Stoops lost that game as soon as he went away from the running game. IMO FLA couldnt stop OU's running game.

But....got a lot of sun, hot bitches everywhere...........great food......got my rum confiscated once, only $5 but I poured it in a water bottle and they shook it and caught me. Next time I just put it in mypants and they didnt catch it. ****in customs.

Personally I wouldnt ever go again in such a huge group. Pain in the ass because peopole can't decide on what they wanna do. Im a beach guy but I love to hit the ski slopes as well. Hopefully lookin to do that here in a couple months.

CoMoChief 01-11-2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 5377157)
Ha haha... the kid is an IDIOT... do you really think he got some action?

Wow man I would LOVE to meet you in person. Seriously I really would. I'm more than positive that I would get a huge laugh on how big of a douchebag you are.

No offense to your wife/ gf/ make believe person of significance, more than likely she didn't have much pick of the litter.

Saulbadguy 01-11-2009 10:36 AM

Glad you had a good time. Cruising is the way to go imo.