ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2013 11:18 AM

I still find opposing fans spending so much time on a board to be REALLY creepy

Sorter 07-27-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9837)
. This is why I don't throw around a ton of insults...

Quote:

too many people here really are weak lil pussies. Pussies and cowards...
Clearly.

RealSNR 07-27-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9838001)
Many of them say it is because we can not appreciate the LONG duration of KC suckage... I can somewhat appreciate that.. but still.. you can never lose your way like some seem to have. Doing so is only hurting one's self.

The hate, anger, and despair is mostly a front... a protective barrier put up to insulate them from another potential letdown. It is a self defense mechanism consciously or unconsciously deployed. If they express defeat and prepare for the worst? Then another devastating season will be less harmful. It's.. quite frankly.. the coward's way out... and gives them some semblance of a silver-lining (at least) that they can then scream out, "See!?!? I was right!"

I hope the Niners go through what the Chiefs have gone through since 1994.

THEN you can talk to me about this bullshit. And no, the Erickson/Nolan/Singletary years DON'T count. That shit was over within 5 years. They're a tiny slump you guys suffered on a path of consistent wins and championships.

Get that shit the **** out of here.

Sorter 07-27-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9838011)

Yup.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 11:22 AM

If everyone is just supposed to just wait and see what the **** are e going to talk about here
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 07-27-2013 11:22 AM

What are the odds that Reid told his team to score a touchdown on the first play of camp to get the crowd all frenzied up?

BOOM!! CONSPIRACY!!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2013 11:22 AM

How many snaps to Baldwin get at TE?

SAUTO 07-27-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9838011)

For sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 07-27-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9838022)
How many snaps to Baldwin get at TE?

Eleventybillion
Posted via Mobile Device

MMXcalibur 07-27-2013 11:24 AM

Trust me, I'm ecstatic that football is back in some capacity, but big plays in training camp don't do it for me. I'll start putting a little bit of stock in us turning this shitboat around when those types of plays start showing up in the preseason games.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9838021)
What are the odds that Reid told his team to score a touchdown on the first play of camp to get the crowd all frenzied up?

BOOM!! CONSPIRACY!!

I've heard he muttered "**** you Wendler" after drawing up the first play

Sorter 07-27-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9838028)
I've heard he muttered "**** you Wendler" after drawing up the first play

ROFL

Valiant 07-27-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9836820)
Regardless of how you feel about the trade or Alex Smith in general, who here wouldnt LOVE it if Ried turned him into beast.
I would say sweet dick Willie, but he was "Fully On board" with Cassel after the 10' Seattle game.

Yes. I would love to eat crow and humble pie. Only regular season and playoff highlights count though.

Sandy Vagina 07-27-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9838027)
Trust me, I'm ecstatic that football is back in some capacity, but big plays in training camp don't do it for me. I'll start putting a little bit of stock in us turning this shitboat around when it shows up in the preseason games.

Fair enough. And I don't think most or any are making this practice info a clear and indicative sign of success or failure. I think most agree that it's a wait-n-see process before becoming overly homeristic or defeated. But clearly, there are a lot of extreme and defeated... and that's a sad shame for any fanbase.

2bikemike 07-27-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9837707)
Yep.

We win training camp every year.

I have no idea why people get carried away with what these guys do in shorts.

This^. Part of the reason is the way the reporters like Teicher write it up. It sounds all rosy.

I take most TC reports with a grain of salt. I have learned over the years that you just never know how the team is going to come out and play that first week of real competition and how it will affect the rest of the season.

But this year I know for a fact that we can't be any worse than last year. We were at the bottom of the barrel last year so we can't be in 33rd place at the end of the upcoming season. We can only go up from here.