ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Draft Pick Celebrates With A Cake Kiss =0 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283609)

PunkinDrublic 05-11-2014 01:23 PM

This eventually leads to teh buttsecks!

TribalElder 05-11-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10623226)
Well, at least they didn't start ass ****ing on ESPN.
That would be bad.

They had to save some of the behind the scenes actions for this years hard knocks

Al Bundy 05-11-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10623380)
Says who?

Conservatives who don't want people watching sex scenes/simulated our actual penetration on TV or even in movies.

Pepe Silvia 05-11-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10623226)
Well, at least they didn't start ass ****ing on ESPN.
That would be bad.

Lemon Party would be worse.

Dante84 05-11-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10623401)
Conservatives who don't want people watching sex scenes/simulated our actual penetration on TV or even in movies.

I was going to say the FCC, but...

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-11-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10623312)
Those words from a talking head on ESPN is 'wishing luck'

Those words from the president of the league carries considerably more gravitas.

How about if the Rams cut him on last cutdown and Goodell expresses his 'extreme disappointment' that he didn't make the Rams' squad?

Can you name one other player in NFL history any league president has said he hopes is drafted and makes the team?

Can you name one other player in league history who has done what Sam did?

In order to Sam to get cut the FO has to sign off on it; the FO works for the ownership, who employs Goodell. He has no power save for what the ownership gives him.

For someone who wants Sam to live his own life, you seem to have a real problem with people wanting him to succeed in said life.

Chiefshrink 05-11-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10623072)
A person has the right to their bigoted beliefs, and even the right to state them publicly.

You sure about that ?:hmmm:

New World Order 05-11-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10623410)

In order to Sam to get cut the FO has to sign off on it; the FO works for the ownership, who employs Goodell. He has no power save for what the ownership gives him.

For someone who wants Sam to live his own life, you seem to have a real problem with people wanting him to succeed in said life.

We get it; You're a Missouri homer.

Move on

Baby Lee 05-11-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10623410)

This has nothing to do with Michael. It has to do with Goodell. You do agree that a league president weighing on individual draft prospects and roster retentions is unprecedented, no?

It is slightly amusing that no matter what I say, you seek an adversarial position. You know you should have agreed with me last night, but just couldn't bring yourself to out of ego.

keg in kc 05-11-2014 01:56 PM

I'll admit the kiss makes me uncomfortable. I am completely, 100% behind the idea that people should be free to live their lives in whatever way suits them. I just don't particularly like seeing men kiss. But, you know, that's me. That's my sexual preference and my ingrained bias for what's 'normal' slipping through my rational mind. And I recognize that. At the end of the day I completely support the guy's right to live his life the way he wants, and if he wants to kiss a loved one on tv then I say more power to him. It's not any different than another player kissing his wife or girlfriend. Hell, if it was an WNBA draft and two women kissing, I'd probably stare at it gleefully (were they attractive ladies, at least).

At the end of the day the problem isn't with Sam, or the gentleman that he kisses. It's with me. They shouldn't stop doing what they're doing, stop doing what makes them happy at a key life moment like this, just because it makes me uncomfortable.

Rams Fan 05-11-2014 01:59 PM

I found it to be a little uncomfortable, and personally something I didn't enjoy to watch, but what the **** does that mean? Jack and shit. He celebrated with his lover, and I'm happy that he's a Ram.

wazu 05-11-2014 02:05 PM

Honestly the only part that bothered me was the cake. Have never understood the appeal of people smearing each other's faces with cake.

HoneyBadger 05-11-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10623428)
I'll admit the kiss makes me uncomfortable. I am completely, 100% behind the idea that people should be free to live their lives in whatever way suits them. I just don't particularly like seeing men kiss. But, you know, that's me. That's my sexual preference and my ingrained bias for what's 'normal' slipping through my rational mind. And I recognize that. At the end of the day I completely support the guy's right to live his life the way he wants, and if he wants to kiss a loved one on tv then I say more power to him. It's not any different than another player kissing his wife or girlfriend. Hell, if it was an WNBA draft and two women kissing, I'd probably stare at it gleefully (were they attractive ladies, at least).

At the end of the day the problem isn't with Sam, or the gentleman that he kisses. It's with me. They shouldn't stop doing what they're doing, stop doing what makes them happy at a key life moment like this, just because it makes me uncomfortable.

What he said.

HoneyBadger 05-11-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10623431)
I found it to be a little uncomfortable, and personally something I didn't enjoy to watch, but what the **** does that mean? Jack and shit. He celebrated with his lover, and I'm happy that he's a Ram.

He's not a Ram yet.

Rams Fan 05-11-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 10623440)
He's not a Ram yet.

The Rams haven't not signed a draft pick under Fisher. So, he'll be a Ram relatively soon.