ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Can we get rid of the filter evasion ban? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271769)

Ming the Merciless 04-04-2013 01:24 PM

op is a g.a.y.r.o.d. who inhales c.a.w.k

AustinChief 04-04-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9556728)
I don't want to see people tell each other "You're a reerun that breeds reeruns"

But hey... I guess putting a v instead of a u in the word **** is a bigger deal on this board.

There is an option for that as well.. it's called the IGNORE feature. Yes, you may see one post like that from a user but put them on ignore and you won't again.

NONE of this bothers me in the least, but I want other people to have legit options. filter evasion takes those options away from them and that is bullshit of the highest order. MOST times people don;t do it on purpose and they get their post edited and a warning... no harm no foul. BUT the assholes who insist that they somehow have a right to force others to see their shit deserve to be banned.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9556708)
GoChiefs is also exempted when his post contains an attack on Direckshun.

Direckshun's a huge fucking pussy who bleeds outta his cvnt constantly.

Cephalic Trauma 04-04-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9556748)
Jim Fixx said to say hi.

Formation of atherosclerotic plaques are extremely hereditary, which is why he was essentially buying time.

Frazod 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaginal Drama (Post 9556738)
BREATHE SO SORRY.

Heh, nitpicking a post for leaving out a letter is the ultimate "I got nothing" post

Perfect treatment for malcontent twats who try to impress everybody with their alleged intelligence.

AustinChief 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9556770)
Direckshun's a huge fucking pussy who bleeds outta his cvnt constantly.

I love you. /no homo (yet)

Molitoth 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Without this rule, we wouldn't have gotten to witness Dane banned for 7 days, 3 days, 1 day.

Hootie 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9556717)
So basically, that's a "no", Hootie. Furthermore, idiots who have been banned multiple times from this site don't really set policy, aren't asked to help determine policy, and will never be asked for their opinion. If you had any idea how to operate a successful community at all, there would be at least 43 regular users of TexansPlanet.com but instead, you gave it the old college try for at least 9 days and then you gave up. So let the smart people run this site and you just keep raping unconscious girls you managed to drag back to your apartment, predator.

I agree with everything in this post. 100%.

However, I will ask you about fatchatter, and ask why that didn't work?

I'm honestly just curious because I think you have the charisma and work ethic to run a great board.

as for the girls line, I don't think they've ever been unconscious...but who knows I guess?

blaise 04-04-2013 01:27 PM

Why don't people just type the ****ing words and not do the stupid evasion bullshit?

AustinChief 04-04-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9556803)
Why don't people just type the ****ing words and not do the stupid evasion bullshit?

EXACTLY!

Hootie 04-04-2013 01:27 PM

I do type the words. I just didn't want my buddy duncan_idaho to be banned for circumventing the filter when he didn't know any better.

That's all. I was looking out for a pal.

Frazod 04-04-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaginal Drama (Post 9556779)
Formation of atherosclerotic plaques are extremely hereditary, which is why he was essentially buying time.

OH LOOK EVERYBODY DOOGIE MADE SOME BIG WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't he clever?

Molitoth 04-04-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9556803)

TBH I don't know why **** doesn't offend the same people that are offended by it not filtered...

everyone knows what **** is.

EDIT: and it looks like it's just been changed.

Cephalic Trauma 04-04-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9556786)
Perfect treatment for malcontent twats who try to impress everybody with their alleged intelligence.

OK.

Grammar has no correlation with intelligence. It is entirely based on repetition and active conscious attention to grammatical detail.

If big nasty actually paid attention to grammar, he could rattle off a perfect post every now and again.

luv 04-04-2013 01:29 PM

If you all think the word filters are bad on here, you should really try other boards.