ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pete Prisco on Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271558)

Chiefshrink 03-29-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Chiefs (Post 9537612)
Wondering in a trade back situation is Dion Jordan (or another pass rusher)+EJ Manuel better then just Geno because who ever we pick up is going to sit and learn for a year or two and then the pass rusher can be used from day one

and why Childress was hired because he is the special offensive spread asst as some have said;). Your intuition is right on and whether it is Smith, Emanuel or whoever, we ARE TAKING A QB but we just don't know when during the draft.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 02:52 PM

So let me get this straight; Prisco writes a Yosimite Sam piece( what are the Chiefs THINKING trading for another retread QB???rassaifrassin-rassafrassin! Etc), and then switches to "the best QB prospect in the draft just ain't worth it"!

So which is it, you Metamucil-guzzlin' mother****er???
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9537575)
"You're over."

What does that mean, Dane? I might interpret that as a personal threat if I didn't know you were a ****ing pussy.

Your evaluation skills are almost as good as your linguistics.

:shake:

Tone Deaf reerun.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9537577)
Dane has been a douche as of late...

Started going off on me saying we have 6 holes to fill on this team.

"As of late"?

Which MULT are you, n00b?

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9537592)
I'm trying to think of anybody in the media who's been hyping him up at all at any point.

Bingo.

Only obsessed Chiefsplanet members, some who have backed off, if not outright disappeared, have "hyped" him.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9538751)
So let me get this straight; Prisco writes a Yosimite Sam piece( what are the Chiefs THINKING trading for another retread QB???rassaifrassin-rassafrassin! Etc), and then switches to "the best QB prospect in the draft just ain't worth it"!

So which is it, you Metamucil-guzzlin' mother****er???
Posted via Mobile Device

Link us to your work.

Ebolapox 03-29-2013 11:57 PM

is there any way we can have any Qb-related thread not turn into a Dane vs. the world insult-fest?

Ebolapox 03-29-2013 11:58 PM

I mean, seriously--if you don't like each other (and it's obvious that there are a LOT of frayed nerves), just freaking put each other on ignore.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9537559)
Go post another apology thread and get people to feel sorry for you. I've gone out of my way to be polite to you ever since you came back. In that time, you've more than once thrown baseless insults at me and declared "The gloves are coming off," yet I ignored it and let you blow off steam. I'm getting sick of it.

Go ahead and be an asshole and use Chiefs Planet as your personal stress-relieving punching bag. Just know that the next time you re-evaluate your behavior and issue an apology to the community, people will remember that you have a tendency to pull this kind of shit all the time.

Good night, Dane.

Once again, **** You.

Good luck humping your ever shrinking Geno crowd.

Pretty soon, you'll be left holding your shriveled dick in your hand.

Most likely sooner than later.

RealSNR 03-29-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540597)
Your evaluation skills are almost as good as your linguistics.

:shake:

Tone Deaf reerun.

You should try properly using the word "linguistics" in a sentence, Einstein.

God, you really are Tom Cash. I can't ****ing tell the difference between you two.

DaneMcCloud 03-29-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540605)
is there any way we can have any Qb-related thread not turn into a Dane vs. the world insult-fest?

If these Geno ****tards would stop insulting me, there wouldn't be an issue.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540614)
You should try properly using the word "linguistics" in a sentence, Einstein.

God, you really are Tom Cash. I can't ****ing tell the difference between you two.

And 99.99% of the members here can't tell the difference between you and him, either.

I told you back in October, there would be hell to pay with your incessant bullshit about Geno Smith.

Welcome to Hell, ****.

Ebolapox 03-30-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540610)
I mean, seriously--if you don't like each other (and it's obvious that there are a LOT of frayed nerves), just freaking put each other on ignore.

let me guess....

MOTHER**** YOU, EBOLAPOX. YOU FESTERING PILE OF MONKEY SHIT WHO FIST****S YOUR OWN FATHER. RAWR RAWR RANDOM CREATIVE INSULT FOLLOWED BY CLICHE! BLAH BLAH

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540619)
let me guess....

MOTHER**** YOU, EBOLAPOX. YOU FESTERING PILE OF MONKEY SHIT WHO FIST****S YOUR OWN FATHER. RAWR RAWR RANDOM CREATIVE INSULT FOLLOWED BY CLICHE! BLAH BLAH

Wrong.

Ebolapox 03-30-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540615)
If these Geno ****tards would stop insulting me, there wouldn't be an issue.

don't take this the wrong way, but I can quote several of your posts where you've gone after them unprovoked.

it's a two way street, man. it's clear that something is off here. you've always been a bit on tilt, but this seems WAY moreso. hope all is well with you, but it doesn't take a freaking pshrink to see that you're using the board as a scratching post.