ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pete Prisco on Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271558)

keg in kc 03-28-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9536822)
The guy has no charisma, he has no "pizazz" and he has no sizzle.

I didn't realize "charisma" was such a key quality in a player. Joe Flacco better give his ring back.

Canofbier 03-28-2013 09:45 PM

Although I didn't agree with everything he observed, I concur with others in this thread saying that this level of analysis (correct or not) is sadly lacking from national media sources. Not that it needs repeating again, but Geno certainly isn't the kind of can't-miss prospect that Luck or RGIII were last year. However, I still believe that he is on the level of many other QBs taken at the top of other recent drafts. Given the lack of true top-tier talent in this draft, I see him being worth the top pick if Reid and Dorsey like him.

TEX 03-28-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9537090)
Although I didn't agree with everything he observed, I concur with others in this thread saying that this level of analysis (correct or not) is sadly lacking from national media sources. Not that it needs repeating again, but Geno certainly isn't the kind of can't-miss prospect that Luck or RGIII were last year. However, I still believe that he is on the level of many other QBs taken at the top of other recent drafts. Given the lack of true top-tier talent in this draft, I see him being worth the top pick if Reid and Dorsey like him.

I don't and they wont either I bet.

RealSNR 03-28-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9537019)
I didn't realize "charisma" was such a key quality in a player. Joe Flacco better give his ring back.

Brett Favre just oozed charisma and pizzazz.

"Uhhh... we played hard... ah tried ter move the chains... uhhh... talked ta chilly bout that... felt good... uhh... good game"

milkman 03-28-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9536822)
No, he does not.

Not only does he lack the explosiveness of Cam Newton or RGIII in the run game and the arm strength of Kaepernick or Newton or Eli Manning, he has the personality of a dead Muppet.

The guy has no charisma, he has no "pizazz" and he has no sizzle.

You're smoking too much synthetic.

Here's the thing.

You are full of shit.

You've become the same as the tools you been arguing with for years.

keg in kc 03-28-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9537147)
Brett Favre just oozed charisma and pizzazz.

"Uhhh... we played hard... ah tried ter move the chains... uhhh... talked ta chilly bout that... felt good... uhh... good game"

Aaron Rodgers may have been in the running with Flacco for the goofiest looking uncle fester ****er ever until he won his titles and got his discount double-check commercials rolling. Much like Flacco in terms of winning changing the perception of a guy's personality.

milkman 03-28-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9537179)
Aaron Rodgers may have been in the running with Flacco for the goofiest looking uncle fester ****er ever until he won his titles and got his discount double-check commercials rolling. Much like Flacco in terms of winning changing the perception of a guy's personality.

Remember how Eli was viewed before his?

Boring and no fire suddenly became unflappable.

Imon Yourside 03-28-2013 10:21 PM

Pete Pricksco LMAO

I don't know how this pos still has a job.

DaneMcCloud 03-28-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9537161)
Here's the thing.

You are full of shit.

You've become the same as the tools you been arguing with for years.

Thanks.

That means a lot coming from a guy that thinks that an almost 29 year old Brandon Albert can still "put it together".

You're a loudmouth phony.

DaneMcCloud 03-28-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9537019)

Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Trent Dilfer, Joe Namath, Len Dawson, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees?

Duds, all of them.

No future in television, no charisma, nothing.

keg in kc 03-28-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9537239)
Remember how Eli was viewed before his?

Boring and no fire suddenly became unflappable.

All of those guys have slow eyes, too.

keg in kc 03-28-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9537263)
Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Trent Dilfer, Joe Namath, Len Dawson, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees?

Duds, all of them.

No future in television, no charisma, nothing.

What does any of that have to do with anything? The only charisma that matters for what we need is the kind in the huddle. And I doubt any of us can speak reliably about that for Geno or anyone else.

DaneMcCloud 03-28-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9537269)
What does any of that have to do with anything? The only charisma that matters for what we need is the kind in the huddle. And I doubt any of us can speak reliably about that for Geno or anyone else.

Really?

What does being a dynamic personality have to do with leading a team to a Super Bowl victory?

Are you really asking this question?

milkman 03-28-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9537254)
Thanks.

That means a lot coming from a guy that thinks that an almost 29 year old Brandon Albert can still "put it together".

You're a loudmouth phony.

**** off Dane.

You're a useless ****ing blowhard.

DaneMcCloud 03-28-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9537278)
**** off Dane.

You're a useless ****ing blowhard.

Really? What did I "blowhard" about?

And it's nice and convenient of you to avoid your own recent claim.

You're my bitch now, John the Milkman.

Oh, I forgot: John, the OLD ASS, Milkman.