ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

Coogs 10-07-2012 03:00 PM

I would be curious to know what Winston was bitching and cussing about on the sideline after the fumble on the first and goal situation. Could it be that he might not have been happy with his QB either at that point?

Kyle DeLexus 10-07-2012 03:01 PM

He's pissed and he should be.

ModSocks 10-07-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8988561)
I really don't give a shit if it is classy or not. The fans have every right to voice their displeasure about Pioli's golden boy.

And Chiefs fans HAVEN'T been voicing their opinions all season long? Flying a banner over the stadium, booing bad plays and taking to Social media is voicing an opinion. Cheering for an injury is childish.

You guys can defend it all you want, no matter what excuse you have, it's tasteless.

The Mayor 10-07-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8988576)
**** you dude. The line has been nails, it's the clown behind center that's the problem.

**** you. Winston is responsible for several stupid false starts this year that have killed us. He hasn't played like a great FA pickup. You need to pay the **** attention.

Smed1065 10-07-2012 03:01 PM

@bobfescoe He is a PRO and this is his first year with the Chiefs. Bookmark and see next years press if Matt Castle is still starting!

kcpasco 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

Oh **** him

Everyone in manangement from Clark on down deserve this blowing up in their face.

The fans don't

Valiant 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988601)
STH'ers have continually went out there to see this team get blown out at home because of shitty QB play and awful management.

He needs to call out the whole team for being energized when Cassel went down I guess.

Valid point.. Why did the team respond so valiantly to the injury like a breath of fresh air..

O.city 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

We have a top 5 rated pass blocking offensive line and a top 4 rated run blocking line.

Tell me again how the offensive line is the problem.

Crush 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle_Ted (Post 8988596)
This has nothing to do with his "feelings" and everything to do with classless people cheering a head injury :banghead:

We can only hope that he simultaneously catches AIDS and dies in a corner.

KChiefer 10-07-2012 03:02 PM

Cheering was the natural reaction. What's sad is that it came to that.

How dense do the chiefs suits have to be to continue believing that Pioli's 7th round golden boy is not a winner and therefore shouldn't be on the field.

If he wants to bitch about someones bad behavior, point it at your bosses buddy.

Agent V 10-07-2012 03:03 PM

**** you, Winston. Go get a false start penalty, you goofy-faced giant.

Mother****erJones 10-07-2012 03:03 PM

I will say I ****ing love Winston's intensity. Now just need a competent QB. I loved hearing him say we need to lay it on the line. Need some intensity and fight. Not lay down like a bunch of bitches

ModSocks 10-07-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8988584)
Bill Maas just said Winston was wrong and that the fans weren't cheering Cassel being hurt but that finally the change they have wanted would come. Said the fans have been buying tickets and for the last 4 years have been sold a line of "stuff", though he wanted to say shit.

This is what i thought as well

milkman 10-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988615)
We have a top 5 rated pass blocking offensive line and a top 4 rated run blocking line.

Tell me again how the offensive line is the problem.

They aren't number 1.

Crush 10-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8988608)
And Chiefs fans HAVEN'T been voicing their opinions all season long? Flying a banner over the stadium, booing bad plays and taking to Social media is voicing an opinion. Cheering for an injury is childish.

You guys can defend it all you want, no matter what excuse you have, it's tasteless.

I don't give a shit. If an injury is what it takes to get Cassel off the field, then so be it. Cassel has no one to blame but himself.