ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

DJ's left nut 10-15-2012 11:45 AM

If I haven't said it recently, Winston can lick my taint.

(And for the record, Winston, in a vacuum, was still a very good signing. Our RT situation was garbage and we got the best one available on a very nice contract. The problem is that he's a corksucker that should die screaming...so it may not work out as well as we hoped)

Iowanian 10-15-2012 12:27 PM

I think in a couple of weeks be it pregame introductions, or the first time #74 is called for a hold...he'll find out what fans think of him and his gynecological issues.

Richard_Cuckold 10-15-2012 12:33 PM

Winston is a dickwad

kysirsoze 10-15-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9016424)
I think in a couple of weeks be it pregame introductions, or the first time #74 is called for a hold...he'll find out what fans think of him and his gynecological issues.

I hope Arrowhead is deafening on the first of many penalties he's sure to get in a couple weeks. I hope he actually cries. I am "Larry Johnson" done with Eric Winston.

Chiefnj2 10-15-2012 12:57 PM

It was good to see the entire offense rally around their fallen leader and show the uneducated classless fans just how potent the KC offense is and how misguided the fans are. Next week, maybe, just maybe a TD pass???? That'll show us.

Molitoth 10-15-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9016487)
It was good to see the entire offense rally around their fallen leader and show the uneducated classless fans just how potent the KC offense is and how misguided the fans are. Next week, maybe, just maybe a TD pass???? That'll show us.

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 10-15-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9016487)

Not happenin' next week....

Tribal Warfare 10-15-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9016754)
Not happenin' next week....

kind of the point

Frazod 10-15-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9016285)
If I haven't said it recently, Winston can lick my taint.

(And for the record, Winston, in a vacuum, was still a very good signing. Our RT situation was garbage and we got the best one available on a very nice contract. The problem is that he's a corksucker that should die screaming...so it may not work out as well as we hoped)

Corksucker? I say he's more of a fargin icehole.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...cvaYL8hGHklEZA

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2012 02:22 PM

I want Winston on the OL next season to protect our new QB. I couldn't care less what he says about the fans.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9016794)
I want Winston on the OL next season to protect our new QB. I couldn't care less what he says about the fans.

The problem is that he's a shitty pass protector.

Plus, he's been penalized pretty heavily this year as well.

Also, keep in mind that his former team, the 5-1 Texans, thought so much of him that they cut him in March.

I understand the need to upgrade the right tackle position but if Pioli and Cassel are both gone this offseason, I cannot envision a scenario in which Winston is allowed to stay.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9016805)

Also, keep in mind that his former team, the 5-1 Texans, thought so much of him that they cut him in March.

I understand the need to upgrade the right tackle position but if PioLLLLLi and CasseLLLLL are both gone this offseason, I cannot envision a scenario in which Winston is allowed to stay.

I'm all for improving every position on the team. Find a better RT, and I'm fine with letting him go.

scho63 10-16-2012 08:46 AM

PAGING ERIC WINSTON! PAGING ERIC WINSTON!

Where was that big mouth this week after their great play?

ChiTown 10-16-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9016805)

I understand the need to upgrade the right tackle position but if PioLLLLLi and CasseLLLLL are both gone this offseason, I cannot envision a scenario in which Winston is allowed to stay.

This!