ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Turn ons (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230509)

booger 07-11-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 6874357)
i do love freakshows. you had me at "midgets" & "beer".

just isn't worth the cover charge to me anymore.

T-post Tom 07-11-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6874360)
I don't run without a bra. But, hell, it can even hurt if you don't have a reaaly good sports bra on, too. You kind have to hold them in place with your arms.

The thought of heaving breasts being held in place against their will is ... well.. quite pleasant actually. Sorry for the discomfort, but thank you for the visual.

T-post Tom 07-11-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 6874363)
just isn't worth the cover charge to me anymore.

i'm going to the wrong bars/clubs.

luv 07-11-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 6874367)
The thought of heaving breasts being held in place against their will is ... well.. quite pleasant actually. Sorry for the discomfort, but thank you for the visual.

It's not like I run while holding my boobs in my hands. I keep my arms close to my side. You try running like that and tell me how comfortable it is.

booger 07-11-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 6874369)
i'm going to the wrong bars/clubs.

this was at the county fair. tractor pull was rained out last year.

T-post Tom 07-11-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6874371)
It's not like I run while holding my boobs in my hands. I keep my arms close to my side. You try running like that and tell me how comfortable it is.

Oh, I knew what you meant. Seen that "move" in action many times. And it's very obvious that it's unpleasant to experience. But, being a slave to my ductless glands when confronted with a visual image in my brain, I'm undone. Symphathetic, but a hopeless and helpless pleasure junkie. Breasts in motion are poetry. Truly.

T-post Tom 07-11-2010 10:14 PM

BTW, gals with yo-yo's are hot:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1inn_3UsNX4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1inn_3UsNX4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jilly 07-13-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871099)
Yes, because I'm so interested in finding out what women think other women look sexy in.

You might luv. Some women who are attracted to other women are pretty in tune with what looks sexy on other women. For instance, I tend to like a little more "granola" of a girl, so I'm attracted to women who wear cute sundresses with flip flops or who wear jeans and flip flops and a funny t shirt.

What turns me on the most though is a girl who dresses as if she cares only a little.....she's done her hair (not too much), done her make up (but not overdone it), and looks as if she effortlessly put herself together. What I'm not turned on by though, is a woman who does nothing with herself - her hair looks stringy or frizzy, she's wearing NO makeup at all (Unless its in the morning), and has no special touch to let me know who she is....and by that, I mean...a necklace or a bracelet or even a watch.

Jilly 07-13-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6874304)
I'd kill to have her hair.

Luv, you totally could have her hair.....you've got the natural body, it just takes some good hair product, some effort, and growing it out a bit.....and dye it to a chocolatey color.

luv 07-13-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6876569)
You might luv. Some women who are attracted to other women are pretty in tune with what looks sexy on other women. For instance, I tend to like a little more "granola" of a girl, so I'm attracted to women who wear cute sundresses with flip flops or who wear jeans and flip flops and a funny t shirt.

What turns me on the most though is a girl who dresses as if she cares only a little.....she's done her hair (not too much), done her make up (but not overdone it), and looks as if she effortlessly put herself together. What I'm not turned on by though, is a woman who does nothing with herself - her hair looks stringy or frizzy, she's wearing NO makeup at all (Unless its in the morning), and has no special touch to let me know who she is....and by that, I mean...a necklace or a bracelet or even a watch.

Yeah, I tend to hate females that are too high maintenance, so I tend to go too far to the other extreme sometimes. That, or I'm just not a morning person. When I have time to get ready, I'll do hair, make-up, double check the mirror, etc. Mornings, though, it just doesn't happen.

My new goal is to have great hair. I think, if I strive for that, then some other things will fall into place (with some effort).

Jilly 07-13-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6876591)
Yeah, I tend to hate females that are too high maintenance, so I tend to go too far to the other extreme sometimes. That, or I'm just not a morning person. When I have time to get ready, I'll do hair, make-up, double check the mirror, etc. Mornings, though, it just doesn't happen.

My new goal is to have great hair. I think, if I strive for that, then some other things will fall into place (with some effort).

Great hair is easy....just decide to spend some money, go to a good beautician, show her/him your goal and ask her/him to help you work towards it. And then just take some time on it..... it'll happen!

There are days when I ****ING HATE looking in the mirror, but my hair always makes it better.

luv 07-13-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6876602)
Great hair is easy....just decide to spend some money, go to a good beautician, show her/him your goal and ask her/him to help you work towards it. And then just take some time on it..... it'll happen!

There are days when I ****ING HATE looking in the mirror, but my hair always makes it better.

Yeah, and I doubt I can do that at Super Cuts...lol.

Heather 07-13-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 6871687)
I like it a lot when broads wear a dress w no panties, or boy shorts, heels for sure, hair done, nails done, everything done. I'm fancy
Posted via Mobile Device

I would say that one of my turn offs is absolutely the word 'broad' or any variation. It's so dated. How old are you? Do you use the term 'fox' as well?

Bugeater 07-13-2010 10:23 AM

Who's the new broad?

Heather 07-13-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6876741)
Who's the new broad?

Nice. You're an ass hole.