ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Turn ons (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230509)

luv 07-13-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6876741)
Who's the new broad?

I dunno, but she's kinda funny.

CoMoChief 07-13-2010 10:30 AM

I like Booty shorts and a tank top.

Short girls. pref 5'5 or under, bubble ass.

Thats all I really care about.

Bugeater 07-13-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 6876743)
Nice. You're an ass hole.

What a horrible thing to say. I'm afraid I am going to have to give you negative reputation for this post.

Heather 07-13-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6876766)
What a horrible thing to say. I'm afraid I am going to have to give you negative reputation for this post.

Eh..whatever. My life will go on without your approval, or positive feelings.

Mr. Laz 07-13-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6876766)

What!!! :eek:

you know it's illegal to neg rep boobies :cuss:

Bugeater 07-13-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 6876775)
Eh..whatever. My life will go on without your approval, or positive feelings.

Speaking of boobies, which of the following best describes yours?

A. (.)(.)

B. (.)(.)

C. (.)(.)

raybec 4 07-13-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6876782)
Speaking of boobies, which of the following best describes yours?

A. (.)(.)

B. (.)(.)

C. (.)(.)

What, no option D or DD?

Bugeater 07-13-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 6876783)
What, no option D or DD?

You can blame Kyle for that, the size 7 font is the largest available.

El Jefe 07-13-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 6876743)
Nice. You're an ass hole.

I don't see you having a long tenure here if you let little things under your skin.

luv 07-13-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6876776)
What!!! :eek:

Trust me, that doesn't stop people.

sedated 07-13-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6876776)

only the exposed kind

Heather 07-13-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoJC (Post 6876791)
I don't see you having a long tenure here if you let little things under your skin.

Well, honey, I was actually kidding. I guess I should have added a smiley face. I figured he was intentionally goading me by coming back with the broad comment, so I had a laugh and called him an ass hole. But since this has obviously annoyed so many people, I am really, truly, sorry that you took me seriously.

Amnorix 07-13-2010 12:05 PM

Well, fundamentally men are pigs who could care less about the accessorizing. I know that I, personally, rarely notice makeup unless it's overdone (which is bad), rarely notice jewelry unless its gaudy (which is bad) and never, ever notice shoes or handbags or any of that crap.

Hair, how much skin is showing, and how tight/loose the clothes are are about all that I (and most men, I think) notice. Usually the rule is more skin the better and the tighter the clothes are the better, but avoid looking trashy, and only if you can carry it off. Nobody wants to see a bulging belly (i.e. overhang). Dress to accentuate the positive and minimize the negative.

The usual rule is long, straight hair is preferred, but certainly women can pull off shorter hair if they have the right face for it.

And for God's sake don't over do the makeup, perfume or jewelry. Less CAN be more.

CHENZ A! 07-13-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 6876729)
I would say that one of my turn offs is absolutely the word 'broad' or any variation. It's so dated. How old are you? Do you use the term 'fox' as well?

I think the word broad in reference to a woman is funny, that's why I use it. If everybody used that term, I would most likely stop. I'm 28, and have never called anyone a fox, because it isn't funny to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ 07-13-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6876569)
You might luv. Some women who are attracted to other women are pretty in tune with what looks sexy on other women. For instance, I tend to like a little more "granola" of a girl, so I'm attracted to women who wear cute sundresses with flip flops or who wear jeans and flip flops and a funny t shirt.

What turns me on the most though is a girl who dresses as if she cares only a little.....she's done her hair (not too much), done her make up (but not overdone it), and looks as if she effortlessly put herself together. What I'm not turned on by though, is a woman who does nothing with herself - her hair looks stringy or frizzy, she's wearing NO makeup at all (Unless its in the morning), and has no special touch to let me know who she is....and by that, I mean...a necklace or a bracelet or even a watch.

Excellent explanation.

I find understatement to be very sexy. A look that says, "Sure, I could do more, but I don't need to".