ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs haley press conference now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234274)

the Talking Can 09-27-2010 02:09 PM

haley press conference now

on 810

KK said there were rumors last night that weis had some kind of health 'scare' or issue...

Reerun_KC 09-27-2010 02:11 PM

Lets hope Weis is alright.

Otter 09-27-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 7043966)
on 810

KK said there were rumors last night that weis had some kind of health 'scare' or issue...

Nothing on Google News search.

Hopefully just the leg bothering him. The guy definitely needs to start eating more salads.

dirk digler 09-27-2010 02:14 PM

I hadn't heard that about Weis. I hope it is nothing and that he is alright

Of course when it comes to KK and rumors you never know.

kcmaxwell 09-27-2010 02:56 PM

somebody called petro this afternoon and said he had heard that haley went to weis and said he was gonna call the plays sunday. The guy said he had heard that haley wasn't happy with weis's playcalling the first 2 games. Petro said he heard it was more of a health issue than haley being not happy with first 2 games, but didnt know any particulars.

Skyy God 09-27-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcmaxwell (Post 7044103)
somebody called petro this afternoon and said he had heard that haley went to weis and said he was gonna call the plays sunday. The guy said he had heard that haley wasn't happy with weis's playcalling the first 2 games. Petro said he heard it was more of a health issue than haley being not happy with first 2 games, but didnt know any particulars.

I'm doing to file that in the total horseshit rumor department. It certainly didn't look like Haley was calling the plays.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-27-2010 03:00 PM

I don't buy this for one second, but if it was Haley calling the plays, he just made Charlie look like a bitch, because the play calling yesterday was the best it's been all year long.

DaFace 09-27-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 7044110)
I'm doing to file that in the total horseshit rumor department. It certainly didn't look like Haley was calling the plays.

No kidding. Haley didn't even have a headset on a lot of the game.

Not to mention the fact that Haley has repeatedly said that he wants someone else to call the plays so that he can concentrate on coaching.

Hug it Out Dan 09-27-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

bullshit

blaise 09-27-2010 03:02 PM

I can't stand listening to him speak. It always sounds like he just woke up or something.

Rasputin 09-27-2010 03:03 PM

wtf. bs. Cassel even said he was getting plays from Weis & that they try to stay one play ahead of the next play so they don't have delay of game.

dirk digler 09-27-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan (Post 7044115)
bullshit

double Bullshit.

Weis was on the sidelines yesterday so I think this is all just crap

gblowfish 09-27-2010 03:04 PM

Weis was on the sidelines, not in the booth yesterday. I saw him. He looked really old and slow. He was not using a cane, but moved very very slow. And he looked very heavy, like he's pushing 4 bills.

He definitely could use some weight loss and some concentration on his general health. He's not a well man.

Iowanian 09-27-2010 03:05 PM

Weis thought he might be experiencing genital cancer, but realized it was just shaun smith giving him a tuggie under the table

ModSocks 09-27-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

If he did call the plays, then he must've been doing it Jimmy Raye style and calling them off of memory, cuz Haley didn't even have the headphones on nor did he have his script in front of him.