ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who is still on the Alex Smith bandwagon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295096)

Chiefnj2 10-06-2015 11:18 AM

Who is still on the Alex Smith bandwagon?

Since the Denver game many of the Smith apologists threw up the white flag and surrendered to reality. I was wondering how many brave souls are left circling the wagons in defense of Alex. Who still thinks Smith is good enough of a QB to lead a team to the Super Bowl? Sandy? Saccapoo? Marcellus? Bueller?

ModSocks 10-06-2015 11:19 AM

Andy Reid.

Reerun_KC 10-06-2015 11:20 AM

Never was on it... Gave up too much for him even though he is a perfect fit for Reids offense... I can see why Reid wanted him now.

The Franchise 10-06-2015 11:20 AM

Of course Sandy thinks her husband is still a good QB.

BWillie 10-06-2015 11:23 AM

I never was. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate Alex Smith as much as most of you. I don't place our failures so far on him actually. We didn't lose to GB and Cincy because of Alex Smith really. That was more of a failure of our defense, although Alex Smith's lack of a gunslinger mentality can really hurt us when we play from behind.

But, I was very much against re-signing him. As you recall, many of us on CP wanted him to play out his contract, and then let him walk. But noooo the Chiefs had to go ahead and resign him to an idiotic contract, after he had a career game in the playoffs vs the Colts (A game we lost) when his value would never appear to be higher.

Bugeater 10-06-2015 11:27 AM

I'm sure Mav and all of his homo friends still are.

Buehler445 10-06-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 11779194)
Since the Denver game many of the Smith apologists threw up the white flag and surrendered to reality. I was wondering how many brave souls are left circling the wagons in defense of Alex. Who still thinks Smith is good enough of a QB to lead a team to the Super Bowl? Sandy? Saccapoo? Marcellus? Bueller?

Don't lump my dumbass in that group. All I've ever said is that he's way better than Casshole. And he is, but he is declining pretty rapidly.

Chiefnj2 10-06-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11779221)
Don't lump my dumbass in that group. All I've ever said is that he's way better than Casshole. And he is, but he is declining pretty rapidly.

I was referring to Ferris.

KCUnited 10-06-2015 11:32 AM

Errybody got a 10" dick, are all experts in our field, and were never on the AS bandwagon.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-06-2015 11:35 AM

Until the OL is fixed we will never see Smiths true potential.

We lead the league in letting our QB get sacked.

But yes I want an upgrade at the position.

ModSocks 10-06-2015 11:41 AM

Alex is what he's always been. The last 4 games haven't changed that....unless you were blind of course.

He's a marginal starting QB. Good enough win with if you're playing other mediocre teams, not good enough to beat the best in the league.

He's "serviceable".

Reerun_KC 10-06-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11779228)
Errybody got a 10" dick, are all experts in our field, and were never on the AS bandwagon.

You should probably stop peaking over the little urinal wall and let us wiz in peace...

KCUnited 10-06-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11779242)
You should probably stop peaking over the little urinal wall and let us wiz in peace...

You should probably fly into an aids mountain.

The Franchise 10-06-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11779241)
Alex is what he's always been. The last 4 games haven't changed that....unless you were blind of course.

He's a marginal starting QB. Good enough win with if you're playing other mediocre teams, not good enough to beat the best in the league.

He's "serviceable".

But but but.....New England and Seattle last year. /reeruns.

RealSNR 10-06-2015 11:45 AM

I won't hate him if we draft a QB and he serves as a placeholder fodder until said QB is ready. That's all he's good for at this point anymore, and even then, he might be going on a spiral down the drain, like when Jake Delhomme stopped being a solid game manager and started sucking ass