ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Move over Geno (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273962)

ChiefsCountry 06-19-2013 09:28 PM

Move over Geno

Jay Z just signed a bigger fish for his new sports agency.

Kevin Durant.

Per SportsCenter's Twitter. Looks like Jay Z is serious about this sports agent thing.

Imon Yourside 06-19-2013 09:30 PM

Well there goes my love for Durant.

Pablo 06-19-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9763917)
Well there goes my love for Durant.

What rationale, well-founded objection to you have to Jay Z?

I'd love to hear it.

NewChief 06-19-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9763929)

I'd love to hear it.

Illuminati.

J Diddy 06-19-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9763929)

I'd love to hear it.

I'm curious to know the love for Jay Z you have, you know with John Anderson as your avatar and all.

Pablo 06-19-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9763934)
I'm curious to know the love for Jay Z you have, you know with John Anderson as your avatar and all.

I have a pretty versatile taste in music.

"Seminole Wind" is one of my guiltiest pleasures though. "Queen of my double wide trailer" is also up there.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-19-2013 09:52 PM

When I think of Jay Z and sports, I think of LJ on the last legs of his FAIL career, flashing that stupid hand-sign in the end zone.
Will this end up being a legit agency, or just a prestige thing for certain African American athletes? Time will tell.

J Diddy 06-19-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9763945)
I have a pretty versatile taste in music.

"Seminole Wind" is one of my guiltiest pleasures though. "Queen of my double wide trailer" is also up there.

Fair enough. I actually have the same taste in music. Seminole wind is good, and I've drank myself silly a time or two with " wish I could have been there"

In terms of Sammy Kershaw, the man just belts out bad ass jams.

J Diddy 06-19-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9763947)
When I think of Jay Z and sports, I think of LJ on the last legs of his FAIL career, flashing that stupid hand-sign in the end zone.
Will this end up being a legit agency, or just a prestige thing for certain African American athletes? Time will tell.

I'm pretty sure he dumped LJ on his ass as soon as he realized what an idiot he was.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-19-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9763952)
I'm pretty sure he dumped LJ on his ass as soon as he realized what an idiot he was.

Is LJ still spinning records for pennies on the dollar?

-King- 06-19-2013 09:58 PM

He already has some of the biggest names in all 3 major sports. Durant, Robinson Cano, and Victor Cruz. And he's only been in biz for a few months.

Pablo 06-19-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9763949)
Fair enough. I actually have the same taste in music. Seminole wind is good, and I've drank myself silly a time or two with " wish I could have been there"

In terms of Sammy Kershaw, the man just belts out bad ass jams.

I'm a sucker for late 80's/early 90's country. That and good country like George Jones, Merle, and Hank Jr.

Most everything that's been made in the last 15 years in un-listenable. There are exceptions; and maybe I'm sentimental for the country I grew up with, but that's how I feel.

As for Durantula doing his thing with Jay Z; that's awesome. This is absolutely huge for his agency. It takes it from "meh, side project" to "legit" instantly.

Pablo 06-19-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9763959)
He already has some of the biggest names in all 3 major sports. Durant, Robinson Cano, and Victor Cruz. And he's only been in biz for a few months.

Shit, didn't even know about those other two. He obviously means business. Which shouldn't be surprising considering the man has been incredibly successful in every business venture I'm aware of.

Jay-Z's great-grand kids' great-grand kids won't ever have to lift a finger.

tk13 06-19-2013 10:04 PM

This and Magna Carta Power Ranger in the same week. Big time.

CrazyPhuD 06-19-2013 10:23 PM

Which would you rather have at QB? Matt Cassel or Kevin Durant?