ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

SnakeXJones 11-15-2011 07:25 PM

anyone on 360 in a bit?

WV 11-15-2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8114140)
The explosives perk only increases the number of rockets you can carry. I wish it increased the damage.

Crap your right....wasn't there a perk on BC2 that increased explosive damage?

crispystl 11-15-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8114299)
Holy shit, don't think I would have the capacity to even play BF3 when I was 4. That's awesome.

What's your Battlelog name, crispy?

crispkc420 invite me to a game man I had fun playing BF2 with you. I drive a mean tank.
also most of it was from securing check points but I was impressed!

crispystl 11-15-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8114311)
He's going to develope a nice vocabulary between the game dialog and if his squad has people mic'd! LMAO

Oh no he isn't allowed to use the mic lol.

WV 11-15-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 8114333)

LOL....that is impressive though that he's able to play it competently at that age.

ChiefFripp 11-15-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 8114294)
I have to throw this out there.. my four year old reeled of an 1100 point round!

That's a total noob score, he probably doesn't even spot.

crispystl 11-15-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefFripp (Post 8114348)
That's a total noob score, he probably doesn't even spot.

No he doesn't spot lol. I've just now got him to realize you can capture objectives. He cracks me up he has been downloading free demos from xbox live since he was about three and a half. He will say "dad check out this game I loaded" Then once a week I have to delete all of that crap from my hard drive lol

ChiefFripp 11-15-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 8114357)
No he doesn't spot lol. I've just now got him to realize you can capture objectives. He cracks me up he has been downloading free demos from xbox live since he was about three and a half. He will say "dad check out this game I loaded" Then once a week I have to delete all of that crap from my hard drive lol

Smart kid with good taste in shooters.

crispystl 11-15-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8114342)
LOL....that is impressive though that he's able to play it competently at that age.

Also he doesn't do that consistently at all. it's the equivalent of Cassel having a 400 yard game.

Mr. Plow 11-15-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 8114333)

lol.

"Holy shit dad. This n00b was ****ing sitting in the house and I busted his ass with that ****ing tank. ****ing n00bs. Damn."

Pants 11-15-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 8114321)
Crap your right....wasn't there a perk on BC2 that increased explosive damage?

Yeah, there was and I miss it.

SnakeXJones 11-15-2011 11:52 PM

I been having problems all ****ing day trying to join a match can't join nothing

Dayze 11-16-2011 08:30 AM

I played for a and hour or two last night, mainly support class. Man, I must completely suck. I was getting totally destroyed. The few times I saw the enemy, I would empty several rounds into them (I would get the hit indicator), yet they would seemingly wipe me out with a single round or two.

Not to mention, 90% of the time it seemed my entire squad was doing its' own thing so I spent a ton of time just trying to keep up with them....ya know....to supress/provide support.

After each round, it seemed like I was in a big group of players that had a level of like 32 and up, while I'm a really really low level. And in some rounds (not sure if this is normal or whatever) but my team would have like 6 dudes on it, and the other team would have 12.

...just got my butt kicked around last night (NTTAWWT). Hopefully as I earn points as I move along in getting my butt kicked, I'll either get more powerful guns or something.

Bambi 11-16-2011 12:20 PM

nice montage

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZKJoONjTJ5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 11-16-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8115116)
I played for a and hour or two last night, mainly support class. Man, I must completely suck. I was getting totally destroyed. The few times I saw the enemy, I would empty several rounds into them (I would get the hit indicator), yet they would seemingly wipe me out with a single round or two.

Not to mention, 90% of the time it seemed my entire squad was doing its' own thing so I spent a ton of time just trying to keep up with them....ya know....to supress/provide support.

After each round, it seemed like I was in a big group of players that had a level of like 32 and up, while I'm a really really low level. And in some rounds (not sure if this is normal or whatever) but my team would have like 6 dudes on it, and the other team would have 12.

...just got my butt kicked around last night (NTTAWWT). Hopefully as I earn points as I move along in getting my butt kicked, I'll either get more powerful guns or something.

Keep trucking. Throw packs, add your better attachments.

The easiest way is to play with friends. Make sure to mark.