ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ***RYAN NASSIB*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268696)

fairladyZ 02-09-2013 01:19 PM

as intriguing as the kid is and as much upside as he is the kid is just a tool... sorry to burst your bubble.

he has all the talent in the word but is just a moron. he even proves it on twitter, going thru his twitter the kid just doesn't care, he doesn't take football seriously. according to him he's working on his "beach bod" rather than getting his ass ready for the combine to prove he can be THE guy. He's a spoon fed bitch and will probably get drafted just cause a team has a hardon for his skillset but will most likely never amount to shit.

If he took it serious and actually went to IMG or somewhere to workout rather than stay home and party at manhattan beach i'd probably like to give him a shot later in the draft. but i'll pass you can have him

HolyHat 02-09-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9389459)
as intriguing as the kid is and as much upside as he is the kid is just a tool... sorry to burst your bubble.

he has all the talent in the word but is just a moron. he even proves it on twitter, going thru his twitter the kid just doesn't care, he doesn't take football seriously. according to him he's working on his "beach bod" rather than getting his ass ready for the combine to prove he can be THE guy. He's a spoon fed bitch and will probably get drafted just cause a team has a hardon for his skillset but will most likely never amount to shit.

If he took it serious and actually went to IMG or somewhere to workout rather than stay home and party at manhattan beach i'd probably like to give him a shot later in the draft. but i'll pass you can have him

Gameday chicken bucket go BOOM!

KCrockaholic 02-09-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9389464)
Gameday chicken bucket go BOOM!

Lmao

SAUTO 02-09-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9388287)
Yup same here....

And IDK if I should be ashamed of this or not, but I tried to read Geno's palm based off a google image picture one night.

And I'm not a palm reader..

BUT!!!!

I learned that he has a long "fate" line. :)

That's how far I've gone. And it's only February.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 02-16-2013 12:48 AM

Todd McShay ‏@McShay13
On tape 5 of SYR QB Nassib right now. Man, he's growing on me. Doesn't drive it very well but does everything else at a pretty high level.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Setsuna 02-16-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9389459)

Gus Bradley won't take his shit. Our team is the only team he'd get his ass kicked on to be how he is supposed to be. I'm not pimping this kid for no reason. We have people in place within the organization mainly the HC to keep him in line. Which means all that untapped talent is ours for the taking. And btw you can't have him.

RunKC 02-16-2013 12:57 AM

Todd McShay ‏@McShay13
Top 2 traits when studying QBs (IMO)=1. Mental makeup, 2. Accuracy. Nassib excels at 1, good at 2. Accuracy on pressure drops>avg so far

Todd McShay ‏@McShay13
Plus, Nassib is tough as nails and his feet are much better (where it matters most - in pocket, sliding, resetting, etc) than the perception

In58men 02-18-2013 12:37 PM

Russ Landre top 200 prospects before combine

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/19/azy3a6as.jpg

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2013 12:38 PM

ummm...

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2013 12:38 PM

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ce=twitterfeed

B14ckmon 02-18-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9412420)
Russ Landre top 200 prospects before combine

...We got a readable version?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9412424)

Thanks good sir.

And oh god. Is Russ Lande cousins with Ryan Nassib or something?

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2013 12:39 PM

Holy shit...Nassib #1 overall?

Concensus #1 pick is a QB...and its Nassib?

Noodle arm.

In58men 02-18-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9412426)
...We got a readable version?

Thanks good sir.

Sorry posted from my iPhone.

RealSNR 02-18-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9412430)
Sorry posted from my iPhone.

Get a computer

Reaper16 02-18-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9412429)
Holy shit...Nassib #1 overall?

Concensus #1 pick is a QB...and its Nassib?

Noodle arm.

I haven't read the dictionary in awhile, but I don't think Russ Lande's sole opinion means there is a consensus.