ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ***RYAN NASSIB*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268696)

RunKC 01-10-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9302028)
I can't even comprehend how there is any other option besides Geno Smith #1 overall.

Geno Smith at 1.
Tyler Wilson at 1.
Ryan Nassib at 2 or late 1.

Those are the options.

RunKC 01-10-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9301947)
The same site/network has Geno Smith graded at 7.7 (which is top 10 at his position in their system).

That's a higher grade than they gave Sam Bradford. Only Andrew Luck, Robbert Griffin and Matthew Stafford have gotten better grades from them, from what I saw the other day when I was poking around over there.

Matt Barkley has the same grade at 7.7

DTLB58 01-10-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9302042)
Some peoples children...

What you didn't like my Syracuse Bills remark? :p

Saccopoo 01-10-2013 01:06 AM

Dude, seriously.

I know you hate black QB's and shit, but you got to stop.

Geno is really freaking good.

DTLB58 01-10-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9302028)
I can't even comprehend how there is any other option besides Geno Smith #1 overall.

Because there are Peyton Mannings and then there are Ryan Leafs.

Donovan McNabb and Tim Couch

JaMarcus Russell and Tom Brady

Nobody has a crystal ball and you can think you know as much as you like, but you truly don't know. It's a 50/50 success rate for the #1 guy overall to try to come in and be a successful Franchise QB in the NFL.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, I'm just saying there are no sure things. I just don't get how people get so angry and lodge personal attacks towards others if they don't agree with them on a player who is yet to play a single down in the NFL. See this site and Jimmy Clausen 2010.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:17 AM

What's so hard for fans to figure out that the best available QB is going be sitting there for us to pick with our #1 pick of the draft?

We earned that pick by sucking with shit QB play. Now we got an opportunity to change our fortune like other worse teams have done with picking the best QB with the top pick getting a QB. The best one available. We don't have to risk nothing to get him. If you don't want to be back in this situation any time soon then pick the best QB of the draft with our top pick.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9302038)
Could probably trade the #1 pick with the Syracuse Bills @ #8 if you convince them you are taking this guy. :thumb:

Get a few more picks and cross your fingers Geno is still there, or move back up and get him if you get nervous.

So you would risk that and have the Raiders take Geno Smith?

**** that. They may have got burnt by Jfat Russell but they could score big time with Geno Smith and torch our asses with him for the next decade.

Bump 01-10-2013 01:26 AM

The first time EVER we get the #1 pick.

We haven't drafted a QB in the first round in 30 years

We can't still be scared to take one.

Geno Smith is awesome.

It must be him.

There is no other way.

Sorter 01-10-2013 01:29 AM

I'll post a complete Nassib and geno breakdown the upcoming monday.

Saccopoo 01-10-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9302133)
I'll post a complete Nassib and geno breakdown the upcoming monday.

Post the Pinstripe Bowl in it's entirety.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:35 AM

It's bad enough that the raiders are sitting pretty to take Barkley or Wilson with there pick 3rd in the draft, but if we pass up on the top QB of the three and trade back we are just ****ing ourselves for future years to come.

I do predict the raiders take Matt Barkley.

Sorter 01-10-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9302139)
Post the Pinstripe Bowl in it's entirety.

I think I recorded it, so I might be able to upload it to my comp and break down the play, hots/audibles/protection and coverages. Now, this might take a bit more time and won't be ready on monday probably but it will be significantly more in-depth (for that game)

Bump 01-10-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9302112)
Because there are Peyton Mannings and then there are Ryan Leafs.

Donovan McNabb and Tim Couch

JaMarcus Russell and Tom Brady

Nobody has a crystal ball and you can think you know as much as you like, but you truly don't know. It's a 50/50 success rate for the #1 guy overall to try to come in and be a successful Franchise QB in the NFL.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, I'm just saying there are no sure things. I just don't get how people get so angry and lodge personal attacks towards others if they don't agree with them on a player who is yet to play a single down in the NFL. See this site and Jimmy Clausen 2010.

I'm a poker player. When I'm low on chips, I have no problem putting all my chips in when I think I'll have a 50/50 chance. The Chiefs are low on chips, let's do this!

Pasta Little Brioni 01-10-2013 06:25 AM

If they don't take a guy at one, don't take one at all.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-10-2013 06:28 AM

FTW, not a huge fan...but after the comments the walrus made on Monday...you best be open to the possibility.