ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ***RYAN NASSIB*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268696)

Mr_Tomahawk 01-09-2013 09:39 PM

***RYAN NASSIB***

...because Reid isn't going to "reach" for a QB in the 1st.

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/201...ort/#more-4407

Prospect: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse Orange
Height: 6’2
Weight: 228 lbs.
Grade: 6.9 (Grading Scale)

Scouting Report

Athleticism:
+Underrated as an athlete, has the ability to tuck the ball and pick up first downs or get into the endzone
+Thick build, he can take a hit and get back up
+Moves well in the pocket, is able to side step and climb the pocket to avoid the pass rush
+Balanced in his movements, though he does not always reset his feet when trying to make a throw
-Listed at 6’2, and will need to measure out at that height for fear of dealing with the dreaded height questions that have plagued so many QB’s

Arm Talent:
+Has a very strong arm, can make any throw that a team needs him to
+Puts enough pace on the ball to push the ball to the boundary side outside the hash
+Can fit the ball into tight spaces due to his arm strength, can pick zone coverage when given the time
+Release is compact and quick, though it doesn’t always come from the same arm slot
+Will change his arm slot to fit the ball into a passing lane, this costs him little to no arm strength
-At times puts too much faith into his arm and will try and throw the ball through the defense rather than take the easy check down
-Only knows how to throw one type of pass and that’s the fast ball

Pocket Presence:
+Is more than willing to stand in the pocket and take a hit in order to deliver a pass
+Rarely drops his eye level when manuevering inside the pocket
+Good footwork to quicly move away from pressure
+Has experience dropping back from under center, working out of 3, 5, and 7 step drops
+Does well to sell the play-action fake coming away from center and turning his back to the defense

Command of Offense:
+Spent three years working under Doug Marrone and running an under center pro style offense
+Is able to get CB’s to bite on pump fakes and will look safeties off his read
+Unquestioned leader in the huddle, is one of the toughest players on the team and leads by example
+Is more than willing to put the entire offense on his shoulders
-Still developing the feel for when to check down or just throw the ball away, still believe his arm can make any play happen
-Locks on to primary read and will not progress fast enough

Overview:
No senior QB showed me more this season than Ryan Nassib, his growth and command of this team is the illustration of a what a true field general is. Nassib was a guy I wasn’t completely sold on coming into his senior year but he showed me enough tell me that he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

He needs to go to a team that has a strong offensive coordinator and QB coach who can help continue his development and help him smooth out some of his rougher edges. Nassib needs to continue to learn how to go through progressions and work on identifying the defense pre-snap so he knows what to do with the ball post-snap.

In the end Nassib gives you a QB with that classic gun slinger mentality. He’s going to make some throws that are going to put you in a position to win a game and he’s going to make some throws that could cost you a game. Up until this year you never knew which one of those throws you were going to get on any given drop back but now he’s taken that next step further and seems destined to become a starter in the NFL one day.

I’d put Nassib’s stock somewhere in the Round 2 to 3 range right now, but with the way QB’s are valued he could find himself closer to pick 32 than to pick 64.

Scouting Notes

Ryan Nassib v. Northwestern
-good size for position
-shows a clean, quick release
-hits tight end over the middle, shows nice zip
-throws on the run to the right, delivers a nice ball for big gain
-looked over his available WR to the left, delivers a strike

Ryan Nassib v. USC
- 3rd and Short- his reads are covered and backside pressure comes, runs out of the pocket, throws the ball as he is being hit right to a USC defender – Really poor decision
– Rolls out to his right has WR wide open, but doesn’t reset and misses the target high – Not a good start
– Three step drop, needs to get rid of ball, but he pump fakes and gets sacked
– Has little to no touch on short/intermediate passes, winds up like an outfielder throwing the ball and throws it as hard as he can

Ryan Nassib v. Rutgers
-Great level throw over linebackers, delivering high with velocity
-Can hold the ball too long when initial read struggles to get open
-Over-trusts first read a little long at times, needs to progress by reading DBs
-Anticipates receiver routes/breaks very well, high velocity
-Showcasing fantastic arm strength consistently
-Better than usual velocity control in the middle of the field

El Jefe 01-09-2013 09:40 PM

No

jd1020 01-09-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9301820)

Burn it.

WildTurkey 01-09-2013 09:41 PM

Wouldn't be shocked if he went mid to late first.

Simplicity 01-09-2013 09:41 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwww. No.

DeezNutz 01-09-2013 09:48 PM

If we won't reach for a QB in the first, we might as well reach for one in the second.

Dude sucks.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-09-2013 09:48 PM

No. They tried to give him more responsibility early in the season and he was stinking it up. They Cassel'd him and they started winning. He's a game manager...at the college level no less. No.

Stanley Nickels 01-09-2013 10:19 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Marrone nab Nassib in the first.

WildTurkey 01-09-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9301893)
I wouldn't be surprised to see Marrone nab Nassib in the first.

Exactly what I was thinking.. In an era where guys like Ponder go in the first it's not out of the question to see Nassib go in the first as well especially with his college coach now with the bills

duncan_idaho 01-09-2013 10:50 PM

The same site/network has Geno Smith graded at 7.7 (which is top 10 at his position in their system).

That's a higher grade than they gave Sam Bradford. Only Andrew Luck, Robbert Griffin and Matthew Stafford have gotten better grades from them, from what I saw the other day when I was poking around over there.

buddha 01-09-2013 10:51 PM

Nassib is good. I've only seen about three of his games, but he has a whip arm and he is very competitive.

Dante84 01-09-2013 11:57 PM

I like him, and he reminds me of a poor man's Brees(size, pocket presence) and Favre(gunslinger, fastball, cool penis).

If Reid thinks he's the guy, I'm happy with Nasib.

KCrockaholic 01-09-2013 11:59 PM

I can't even comprehend how there is any other option besides Geno Smith #1 overall.

DTLB58 01-10-2013 12:07 AM

Could probably trade the #1 pick with the Syracuse Bills @ #8 if you convince them you are taking this guy. :thumb:

Get a few more picks and cross your fingers Geno is still there, or move back up and get him if you get nervous.

jd1020 01-10-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9302038)
Could probably trade the #1 pick with the Syracuse Bills @ #8 if you convince them you are taking this guy. :thumb:

Get a few more picks and cross your fingers Geno is still there, or move back up and get him if you get nervous.

Some peoples children...

RunKC 01-10-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9302028)
I can't even comprehend how there is any other option besides Geno Smith #1 overall.

Geno Smith at 1.
Tyler Wilson at 1.
Ryan Nassib at 2 or late 1.

Those are the options.

RunKC 01-10-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9301947)
The same site/network has Geno Smith graded at 7.7 (which is top 10 at his position in their system).

That's a higher grade than they gave Sam Bradford. Only Andrew Luck, Robbert Griffin and Matthew Stafford have gotten better grades from them, from what I saw the other day when I was poking around over there.

Matt Barkley has the same grade at 7.7

DTLB58 01-10-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9302042)
Some peoples children...

What you didn't like my Syracuse Bills remark? :p

Saccopoo 01-10-2013 01:06 AM

Dude, seriously.

I know you hate black QB's and shit, but you got to stop.

Geno is really freaking good.

DTLB58 01-10-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Because there are Peyton Mannings and then there are Ryan Leafs.

Donovan McNabb and Tim Couch

JaMarcus Russell and Tom Brady

Nobody has a crystal ball and you can think you know as much as you like, but you truly don't know. It's a 50/50 success rate for the #1 guy overall to try to come in and be a successful Franchise QB in the NFL.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, I'm just saying there are no sure things. I just don't get how people get so angry and lodge personal attacks towards others if they don't agree with them on a player who is yet to play a single down in the NFL. See this site and Jimmy Clausen 2010.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:17 AM

What's so hard for fans to figure out that the best available QB is going be sitting there for us to pick with our #1 pick of the draft?

We earned that pick by sucking with shit QB play. Now we got an opportunity to change our fortune like other worse teams have done with picking the best QB with the top pick getting a QB. The best one available. We don't have to risk nothing to get him. If you don't want to be back in this situation any time soon then pick the best QB of the draft with our top pick.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9302038)

So you would risk that and have the Raiders take Geno Smith?

**** that. They may have got burnt by Jfat Russell but they could score big time with Geno Smith and torch our asses with him for the next decade.

Bump 01-10-2013 01:26 AM

The first time EVER we get the #1 pick.

We haven't drafted a QB in the first round in 30 years

We can't still be scared to take one.

Geno Smith is awesome.

It must be him.

There is no other way.

Sorter 01-10-2013 01:29 AM

I'll post a complete Nassib and geno breakdown the upcoming monday.

Saccopoo 01-10-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9302133)
I'll post a complete Nassib and geno breakdown the upcoming monday.

Post the Pinstripe Bowl in it's entirety.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 01:35 AM

It's bad enough that the raiders are sitting pretty to take Barkley or Wilson with there pick 3rd in the draft, but if we pass up on the top QB of the three and trade back we are just ****ing ourselves for future years to come.

I do predict the raiders take Matt Barkley.

Sorter 01-10-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9302139)

I think I recorded it, so I might be able to upload it to my comp and break down the play, hots/audibles/protection and coverages. Now, this might take a bit more time and won't be ready on monday probably but it will be significantly more in-depth (for that game)

Bump 01-10-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9302112)
Because there are Peyton Mannings and then there are Ryan Leafs.

Donovan McNabb and Tim Couch

JaMarcus Russell and Tom Brady

Nobody has a crystal ball and you can think you know as much as you like, but you truly don't know. It's a 50/50 success rate for the #1 guy overall to try to come in and be a successful Franchise QB in the NFL.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, I'm just saying there are no sure things. I just don't get how people get so angry and lodge personal attacks towards others if they don't agree with them on a player who is yet to play a single down in the NFL. See this site and Jimmy Clausen 2010.

I'm a poker player. When I'm low on chips, I have no problem putting all my chips in when I think I'll have a 50/50 chance. The Chiefs are low on chips, let's do this!

Pasta Little Brioni 01-10-2013 06:25 AM

If they don't take a guy at one, don't take one at all.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-10-2013 06:28 AM

FTW, not a huge fan...but after the comments the walrus made on Monday...you best be open to the possibility.

DaKCMan AP 01-10-2013 06:45 AM

I watched tape of some of his games. Not impressed.

From what I've seen I like Zac Dysert more.

bevischief 01-10-2013 06:56 AM

JFC...

NY CHIEF 01-10-2013 07:10 AM

Being from syracuse i have watched all the games, wouldnt mind taking him early 2nd round, bring in a vet and let trick shot tanney be the 3rd....:thumb:

Nightfyre 01-10-2013 07:24 AM

Nassib is going to the Bills. You saw it here first. Not that it was a giant leap or anything.

DaKCMan AP 01-10-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9302309)
Nassib is going to the Bills. You saw it here first. Not that it was a giant leap or anything.

Not first.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=117

Chiefnj2 01-10-2013 07:40 AM

Every time a college coach comes up to an NFL team people think he will draft his old players early. Clausen to KC because of Weis, Taylor Mays to Seattle in the first, etc. Late round picks have better chances.

Ceej 01-10-2013 08:28 AM

Who is going to create the ****OFFICIAL**** Colin Klein thread.

Can't wait for that.

Reerun_KC 01-10-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9301820)

Then fire up the banners again...

No need to continue being the chiefs...

Reid has a very short honeymoon. Either he gets us a QB and tries to build a winner or he can get the **** out already...

Setsuna 01-10-2013 12:39 PM

Too short. /CP truefan

Honestly though. No. Geno Smith or tank for Clowney this season.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY CHIEF (Post 9302291)
Being from syracuse i have watched all the games, wouldnt mind taking him early 2nd round, bring in a vet and let trick shot tanney be the 3rd....:thumb:

Why do you hate the Chiefs?

Brando 01-10-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9301838)
No. They tried to give him more responsibility early in the season and he was stinking it up. They Cassel'd him and they started winning. He's a game manager...at the college level no less. No.

What color is the sky in your world?

Date Opponent Surface Result Att Comp Pct. Yards Yards/Att TD Int Rating
09/01/12 Northwestern Turf L 41-42 66 45 68.2 482 7.3 4 1 146.50
09/08/12 Southern California Turf L 29-42 46 30 65.2 322 7.0 2 2 129.67
09/15/12 Stony Brook Turf W 28-17 35 22 62.9 335 9.6 3 0 171.54

htismaqe 01-10-2013 01:09 PM

I'm a big Ryan Nassib fan.

But I'm a bigger Geno Smith/Tyler Wilson fan.

whoman69 01-10-2013 01:47 PM

You can say its going to be a reach for a QB at #1 and it will all be disproven by the draft picks. If someone with a limited history like Tannehill can be the #8 pick, all bets are off. I believe Andy Reid is going to want to have the best prospect available in the draft and won't get there waiting until round 2.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-10-2013 06:56 PM

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster
Had a guy I know in the league refer to Ryan Nassib as a "raw Tyler Wilson with less arm strength" for what that's worth.

RunKC 01-22-2013 01:09 AM

Good article on Nassib.

Like McCarthy, Nassib gets Hackett crash course
By Tyler Dunne of the Journal Sentinel Jan. 22, 2013
EMAIL PRINT |(0) COMMENTS
Mobile, Ala. --- Ryan Nassib is in good company this off-season. Just ask Mike McCarthy.

In preparation for Senior Bowl week -- and eventually the NFL draft --- the Syracuse quarterback has been training with Paul Hackett. That's the same Paul Hackett who served as a mentor of sorts to the Packers' head coach at the University of Pittsburgh and then the Kansas City Chiefs. McCarthy was drawn to Hackett's extreme attention to detail, the unique way he broke down the quarterback position.

At Syracuse, Nassib played underneath Hackett's son, Nathaniel. And now, still at Syracuse, he's working with Paul to help differentiate himself amongst a quarterback class very much up for grabs. When Nassib told Nathaniel -- his offensive coordinator at Syracuse -- that he was training with Paul, son had a puzzled reaction.

“He said, ‘You sure? I don’t know if you know what you’re getting yourself into. He’s got nothing else to do,'" Nassib said.

Paul Hackett, who last coached with the Oakland Raiders in 2010, spends time with Nassib a week at a time. The two meet in the morning from 8 to 11:30 a.m. to watch film and dissect plays. Nassib lifts weights, runs and then it's off to the field.

"He loses track of time sometimes," Nassib joked. "But we’re out there for a bit."

Nassib said he has a playbook "about that big," outstretching his index finger and thumb. Yes, he has seen film of Joe Montana, the same dropbacks and throws that once captivated McCarthy in person when he was with Hackett in Kansas City. Nassib said Montana was even in "those old gray shorts." After developing as a quarterback under Nathaniel, Nassib is now seeing the root of all those concepts.

“Paul’s a riot. I mean he knows so much stuff that a lot of it, you really need to take a second and go, ‘What the heck did he just say?’" Nassib said. "He’s a great coach. He’s teaching me a lot.

“One thing he’s been coaching me up on the most is making adjustments on the fly. I mean, three years with Nate Hackett and we have our way of doing things. But when (Paul and I) go to work out, he’ll say, ‘I want you to throw this route using this footwork instead.’ Stuff like that. That work has translated to here. Some plays we’re running with the Raiders now are some plays we ran but we ran them differently.”

Three years with Hackett's son may be one of the biggest reasons Nassib is in Mobile, too. In college, Nassib often spent time with the offensive coordinator and Doug Marrone when the two coaches put the game plan together. He passed for 3,749 yards, 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions this past season.

Whether all this Hackett exposure has a McCarthy-like effect on Nassib remains to be seen. He has worked his way into the discussion of this year's top quarterback prospect, though admits he'll need to work on his deep ball to impress scouts.

At Syracuse, Nassib ran a version of the New Orleans Saints offense, where Marrone once served as offensive coordinator. Through his three years as the Orange's starter, Nassib said he watched a lot of film of Drew Brees, trying to emulate his game. He admits he's "nowhere near" Brees, but believes they do have similar games.

“I feel that I have a great feel for the West Coast offense, a pro-style offense," Nassib said. "I feel that I’m pretty dangerous in that system."

He wouldn't mind sticking around Upstate New York, either. The younger Hackett followed Marrone to the Buffalo where he's now the Bills' offensive coordinator.

"Would it be great to go play for Coach Hackett? Absolutely," Nassib said. "Just because I love the guy so much and he’s such a phenomenal coach. ...I want to put my stuff on the field and attract some other teams but if Buffalo falls into the mix, it’s a plus.”

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/187836391.html

HolyHat 01-22-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

I was hoping we could draft Geno in the first and second round. He's that ****ing good!

Bump 01-22-2013 01:54 AM

BECAUSE HES IN THE SENIOR BOWL BABY!!!!

I do think Geno should have showed up to this though

htismaqe 01-22-2013 09:13 AM

Hey Tomahawk,

Can you do a Dysert and EJ Manuel thread too?

DaKCMan AP 01-22-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9340962)
Hey Tomahawk,

Can you do a Dysert and EJ Manuel thread too?

EJ Manuel sucks. No reason for a thread.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9340964)
EJ Manuel sucks. No reason for a thread.

He's a potential round 2 pick.

I figured since Tomahawk was taking the shotgun approach with contingency plans, we might as well cover all the bases.

Maybe he could start the ***Official Trade for Matt Flynn*** thread instead?

DaKCMan AP 01-22-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9340989)
He's a potential round 2 pick.

I figured since Tomahawk was taking the shotgun approach with contingency plans, we might as well cover all the bases.

Maybe he could start the ***Official Trade for Matt Flynn*** thread instead?

If a team drafts EJ Manuel in the 2nd round that GM & HC should be fired on the spot.

Wumbology 01-22-2013 09:28 AM

Put me down for a big ol' no.

Frosty 01-22-2013 09:35 AM

During the Senior Bowl practice yesterday, Mayock compared Nassib to Andy Dalton, saying "he knows how to win but his skillset doesn't wow you" (paraphrased). That would be an upgrade over what we have had but I would like to aim higher than that.

Also, there seems to be a growing trend to link Nassib to the Chiefs simply because McNabb and Nassib are both from Syracuse. :facepalm:

htismaqe 01-22-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9340991)
If a team drafts EJ Manuel in the 2nd round that GM & HC should be fired on the spot.

He's the next Colon Capernicus!

suds79 01-22-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9341001)
During the Senior Bowl practice yesterday, Mayock compared Nassib to Andy Dalton, saying "he knows how to win but his skillset doesn't wow you" (paraphrased).

Sounds a lot like Matt Barkley then. No thanks.

I've had my fill of weak to average armed KC QBs over the years. I'm ready for a guy who can make any throw.

So it'd be a no for me on Nassib.

DaKCMan AP 01-22-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9341013)
He's the next Colon Capernicus!

He definitely plays like colon ;)

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-23-2013 12:21 PM

Danny Parkins ‏@DannyParkins

Jason Cole is on the show and just crushed the idea of Ryan Nassib going #1 overall. Said anyone who thinks that should be drug tested.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 12:26 PM

The major knock on Nassib is that he floats his deep balls and needs to work on driving the ball more. Very good in the short to mid-range areas. Tough player that is willing to take the hit but normally gets the ball out quick. IMO he is a good pick at #34.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9344362)

Jason Cole is on the show and just crushed the idea of Ryan Nassib going #1 overall. Said anyone who thinks that should be drug tested.

So the scouts are CP posters :D

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9344375)
The major knock on Nassib is that he floats his deep balls and needs to work on driving the ball more. Very good in the short to mid-range areas. Tough player that is willing to take the hit but normally gets the ball out quick. IMO he is a good pick at #34.

So he's Chad Pennington?

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 01:10 PM

Probably a better Cassel, so yes Pennington.

RunKC 02-07-2013 10:56 PM

New info. We are interested.

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
Am told the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets & Philadelphia Eagles all high on Ryan Nassib/QB/Syracuse...more: http://www.draftinsider.net/

I'm telling you guys. This kid is VERY underrated.

RealSNR 02-07-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9386476)
New info. We are interested.

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
Am told the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets & Philadelphia Eagles all high on Ryan Nassib/QB/Syracuse...more: http://www.draftinsider.net/

I'm telling you guys. This kid is VERY underrated.

He compares to Ryan Tannehill to me. And last year I thought we should have traded up to get Tannehill before the Dolphins, especially with the way top 10 picks were being bought and sold for ****ing peanuts after the top 5.

Hammock Parties 02-07-2013 11:54 PM

Shut up bitch, you thought Pioli would be retained.

Messier 02-07-2013 11:57 PM

I've really liked Nassib, and thought he'd be one of the QBs to make it from this class.

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9344362)

No one actually thinks he would go #1. The question is if the Chiefs would take someone else and then get him in the 2nd or later.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 02:25 AM

That's cool if they like Nassib. But not as our QBOTF. Unless mediocre is what we're gunning for.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 02:27 AM

I don't put down my mocks or "big board" type stuff until after the combine, but as of right now in order I like Geno>Glennon>Wilson>Barkley>Nassib. I don't care for Dysert at all. And Manuel gets a N/A cause I haven't seen enough of him yet.

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 02:29 AM

Hoping the Jaguars can get Manuel in the later rounds and he can surprise us. Dude is dumb as rocks though. Him and Tyler Bray must have the same "tutor"

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9386682)
Hoping the Jaguars can get Manuel in the later rounds and he can surprise us. Dude is dumb as rocks though. Him and Tyler Bray must have the same "tutor"

Consistency seems to be his issue. He played pretty well in his bowl game against N. Illinois. Has good ball placement and arm strength obviously. But health, consistency, brain all seem to be his problem.

Setsuna 02-08-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9386681)
I don't put down my mocks or "big board" type stuff until after the combine, but as of right now in order I like Geno>Glennon>Wilson>Barkley>Nassib. I don't care for Dysert at all. And Manuel gets a N/A cause I haven't seen enough of him yet.

Yes....YEs...YESSSSS! Good man. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9386682)

If anyone didn't know you were already the dumbest person on this forum, this certainly proved it beyond all doubt. :doh!:

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9386694)

You'd probably hate my thoughts on Tyler Bray...

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 03:01 AM

http://secondroundstats.com/2013/02/...outing-report/

This needs to go in here for the Nassib fans.

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Well you are on a forum with a photoshopped picture of him in a Chiefs jersey. So you are basically the Nsync fan equivalent to a Genonite.

http://secondroundstats.com/2013/02/...ics-breakdown/

This one shows how similar his passing metrics were to Luck's.

Setsuna 02-08-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9386697)
You'd probably hate my thoughts on Tyler Bray...

Meh. Speak your mind. You won't get him anyway. I don't care. I'd probably agree with you on some of it.

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9386694)

If anyone didn't know you were already the dumbest person on this forum, this certainly proved it beyond all doubt. :doh!:

You forgot to bold the "in the later rounds" part. I have a feeling you don't actually know what that means.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9386703)
Meh. Speak your mind. You won't get him anyway. I don't care. I'd probably agree with you on some of it.

I think he benefited from 2 great receivers, and he actually hurt them more than anything. What he has going for himself is that he's tall, and has decent arm strength. But I see an inaccurate QB that has bad ball placement for his receivers. He's a little self obsessed I'd assume based on what I've seen. I just don't like him at all as a prospect. I'll elaborate more when the time comes. But I just see a lot more negatives than I do positives.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9386702)
Well you are on a forum with a photoshopped picture of him in a Chiefs jersey. So you are basically the Nsync fan equivalent to a Genonite.

http://secondroundstats.com/2013/02/...ics-breakdown/

This one shows how similar his passing metrics were to Luck's.

What does my avatar have to do with anything regarding Nassib. Geno looks great in that red.

RunKC 02-08-2013 03:45 AM

I'm not advocating for us to take this guy at 1 at all. He's in no way worth it. If we were to trade back into round 1 to take a QB, I think it would be Nassib.

NY CHIEF 02-08-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9302139)

Yea really...smith looked like a deer in headlights.......................ROFL