ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Bo's Pelini didn't do it. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262640)

luv 08-20-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8834568)
This ironic "fatherly figure" of GoChiefs trying to get billay to do the right thing is not only amusing but, actually has me rooting for billay to stay the course.

C'mon billay, fight the good fight, just say no to GoChiefs!

As much as I see your point, there really is no way I would root for billay to stay the course.

Lex Luthor 08-20-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834437)
I'm thinking it might be wise if I contact somebody. Using an e-mail of mine and my user name on Facebook is creepy. Not to mention i've already had problems with people on this site creating fake names to post my pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834446)
You could sue for deformation.

Nah, Billay should sue for definition of character.

Lex Luthor 08-20-2012 07:24 AM

This story of Billay's antics deserves its own thread. I'm thinking "Billay deceived. Nobody believed. The continuing adventures of an idiot ..." would make a good thread title.

Reerun_KC 08-20-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8834696)
This is the first I've heard of this. PM me further details and if substantiated will probably end with a ban.

Its been handled. All I wanted was whoever it was to stop. No harm, no foul.

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8834414)
So, just to be sure, your suggestion is that:
  1. At some point in the past five years, someone hacked the Yahoo email account that you're registered with on ChiefsPlanet. They registered a Facebook page using that address.
  2. Two months ago, they posted an accusation of fraud on a member's business Facebook page.
  3. This afternoon, they tried to join the ChiefsPlanet group on Facebook using that account, as well as an account named "Bill Ay."
  4. They happened to be watching this thread and, immediately after I posted something about the incident, hid both of those pages. (Note that a source for my evidence had not been given at this time.)

So you're saying that some elite hacker (Joey?) is setting you up?

Sounds legit.

loochy 08-20-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 8834854)
I apologize. What I saw Saturday night was not what I saw last pre-season. Maybe he can develop over the next couple years, but he definitely played himself off of the 2nd string offense.

WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Mr. Plow 08-20-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8834751)

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

I only would add that employers or families isn't cool. Mess with me, fine. Bring my kids into it, not fine.

Other than that, well said.

Iowanian 08-20-2012 09:44 AM

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/up...-was-here1.jpg

CoMoChief 08-20-2012 10:32 AM

This place has gone to hell LMAO

crazycoffey 08-20-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Well said. I believe almost all shit talking is just for fun/stress relief. I certainly feel the same way about having a brew with other posters.

Hammock Parties 08-20-2012 02:17 PM

Did billay confess?

Bearcat 08-20-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8835745)
Did billay confess?

No, he simply stopped digging.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-20-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

They are a detriment to the community and should be banned. And I don't believe in banning folks for much. We've had our words but I wouldn't hesitate to share a beer with you. It's just the internet...

Dave Lane 08-20-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8835761)
No, he simply stopped digging.

Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Phobia 08-20-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8835932)
Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Nah - he deserved it but I rode him pretty hard in June. I kept adding time until he stopped bitching and took his ban like a man. Lessons learned on both sides here. He knows he screwed up. He'll be fine in a couple years.