ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   oh $hit! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=160690)

blackhawk 04-03-2007 12:02 PM

oh $hit!

T.O. Principal Pleads Guilty to Flinging Feces at Boy
A Toronto elementary school principal was granted an absolute discharge after admitting to throwing human feces on a boy last July.

Maria Pantalone, 49 and the sister of deputy mayor Joe Pantalone, pleaded guilty in court at Old City Hall on Monday to one count of assault. She had been facing two charges.

"I couldn't take it anymore. It was total, total frustration," she testified, according to the Toronto Star.

Pantalone admitted she wasn't justified in throwing the excrement on July 30, which hit a 12-year-old boy on the shoulder and told the court it won't happen again.

A publication ban prevents the naming of the victim, who was not a student of Pantalone's, as well as reporting details of the incident that might identify him.

Pantalone was suspended with pay from Keele Street Junior Public School and Mountview Alternative School after she was charged.

Justice Howard Borenstein agreed to an absolute discharge as jointly recommended by the Crown prosecutor and Pantalone's defence lawyer.

Calling the incident a "momentary lapse of judgment" that was out of character for the principal, Borenstein noted 20 letters of support submitted to the court as evidence of her character, according to newspaper reports.

Borenstein told the court Pantalone has paid enough and suffered more than most for having been charged.

Redrum_69 04-03-2007 12:11 PM

The boys last name was Charmin

Brock 04-03-2007 12:12 PM

They don't say whose shit it was.

Phobia 04-03-2007 12:14 PM

That's a pretty major lapse of judgement. It's a shame that it's going to define her entire (former) career though. Back in the day, people could forgive a couple lapses in judgement. Now there is no such thing. I'm all about forgiving and moving on. Now if this woman's behavior proved to be a pattern, I'm all for removing her and destroying her career.

Mr. Plow 04-03-2007 12:16 PM

I'm curious as to what the kid did that pushed her so far that the best thing she could think of was "I'm going to throw shit at you".

DaFace 04-03-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock

That's what I was thinking. How does someone have a momentary lapse in judgment that involves flinging human poo? You wouldn't think it would have just been lying on the ground beside her when she flipped.

Brock 04-03-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
That's a pretty major lapse of judgement. It's a shame that it's going to define her entire (former) career though. Back in the day, people could forgive a couple lapses in judgement. Now there is no such thing. I'm all about forgiving and moving on. Now if this woman's behavior proved to be a pattern, I'm all for removing her and destroying her career.

Or, I assume, if your kid was the one got shit on.

Redrum_69 04-03-2007 12:18 PM

This all makes sense now...

The hot younger female teachers have sex with the students

The old crusty female principals just toss shit at the students

And the husbands of both were out buying flowers and candy for their wives that day

TinyEvel 04-03-2007 12:22 PM

The punishment is simple: Just take her by the collar and put her nose in the chit. See if she does that again.

Phobia 04-03-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Or, I assume, if your kid was the one got shit on.

I actually thought of that before I posted. I'd certainly be angry, but if some reasonable punishment were doled out I think I'd be satisfied. I wouldn't want the woman's career ruined because of it.

Redrum_69 04-03-2007 12:24 PM

"Maria Pantalone"

i bet shes an illegal alien and fat

chagrin 04-03-2007 12:42 PM

Joe Pantalone, LOL!

Joey Pants

wilas101 04-03-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow
I'm curious as to what the kid did that pushed her so far that the best thing she could think of was "I'm going to throw shit at you".

maybe she's part monkey?

Hydrae 04-03-2007 01:39 PM

And people don't believe we are decended from monkeys. ROFL

Smed1065 04-03-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

Or where she got it from................................

Maybe she was wearing a diaper?