ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Guild Wars 2 updates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229381)

hometeam 04-19-2013 09:03 PM

Free weekend starting today. Not to mention reduced pricing on the game.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/t...d-april-19-21/

hometeam 05-11-2013 11:17 AM

If anyone out there is no longer playing this, and has plans to no longer play this, I am looking for a second account to use! Please PM me! Can work on compensation!

chasedude 05-11-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9675383)
If anyone out there is no longer playing this, and has plans to no longer play this, I am looking for a second account to use! Please PM me! Can work on compensation!

Haha. I've been thinking of getting myself a second account for storage and to camp Dragons/events.

hometeam 05-11-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 9675570)
Haha. I've been thinking of getting myself a second account for storage and to camp Dragons/events.

I have 7 character slots on my first account, but am looking for the 2nd account so my fianvce can play with me at the same time, as well as the extra storage/slots/transfer capabilites

crossbow 05-12-2013 09:00 AM

What server are you guys on?

hometeam 05-12-2013 10:13 AM

Well, even though I have about ten invites out there are only 4 people That have accepted.

Myself, PRcapone, and Canofbier are on Yaks bend, though Im the only one who plays, and Chasedude is on.. northern shiverpeaks? Methinks.

Add me to friends and shoot me a PM~ Falx/Geno Smith/Fire Pioli/Falcks etc etc

crossbow 05-13-2013 06:04 AM

I will look you up. Gonna hyjack my son's account. Him and his friends play a game for about a month and then move on.

hometeam 05-13-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 9678222)
I will look you up. Gonna hyjack my son's account. Him and his friends play a game for about a month and then move on.

Welp, I am on basically every night. Sometimes I skip a night here or there.

hometeam 10-01-2015 06:16 PM

So.. guildwars 2 is back with a vengeance. Of course they have constantly updated the game through living story, but in the month before the HoT expansion is coming out, they have made all non-expansion content FREE to play. Heart of Thorns releases on the 28th (?) with new PvP and WvW modes, new storylines and open world content, a new class, and elite specialization for all classes. As well as 3 new ten man raids, and a new squad UI to go with them. Exciting stuff in what I consider the best MMO ever behind Ultima Online.

This game is not pay to win my friends. Its an amazing amount of content for free, and best of all, you can jump right into PvP and WvW without any restrictions on a free account. If anyone is playing, hit me up!

www.twitch.tv/falxftw or falx.3758

Ragged Robin 10-01-2015 09:32 PM

Meh, feels dated at this point. Didn't have the same impact for me as GW1. Played the shit out of GW2 and beat it the first month it came out, had the "you got 100% map completion but don't get the reward" bug, filed a support ticket, was told that they released a fix but it doesn't RETROACTIVELY fix any character that was already affected.. hated how the separated arena PvP with PvE, WvW felt like a theme park/zerg fest which was the breaking point for me. Competitive PvP integrated with my PvE character which I poured a ton of hours to is what hooked me to GW1, now competitive PvP is completely separated which is a huge mistake. Makes playing feel pointless to me tbh

hometeam 10-02-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 11769768)
Meh, feels dated at this point. Didn't have the same impact for me as GW1. Played the shit out of GW2 and beat it the first month it came out, had the "you got 100% map completion but don't get the reward" bug, filed a support ticket, was told that they released a fix but it doesn't RETROACTIVELY fix any character that was already affected.. hated how the separated arena PvP with PvE, WvW felt like a theme park/zerg fest which was the breaking point for me. Competitive PvP integrated with my PvE character which I poured a ton of hours to is what hooked me to GW1, now competitive PvP is completely separated which is a huge mistake. Makes playing feel pointless to me tbh

I have to disagree with you on basically everything :D:D

pr_capone 10-03-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11769096)
So.. guildwars 2 is back with a vengeance. Of course they have constantly updated the game through living story, but in the month before the HoT expansion is coming out, they have made all non-expansion content FREE to play. Heart of Thorns releases on the 28th (?) with new PvP and WvW modes, new storylines and open world content, a new class, and elite specialization for all classes. As well as 3 new ten man raids, and a new squad UI to go with them. Exciting stuff in what I consider the best MMO ever behind Ultima Online.

This game is not pay to win my friends. Its an amazing amount of content for free, and best of all, you can jump right into PvP and WvW without any restrictions on a free account. If anyone is playing, hit me up!

www.twitch.tv/falxftw or falx.3758

I haven't fired this bitch up in a while and I've been itching. My computer desk broke yesterday so my rig is in pieces ATM. I'll have a desk again next week... we shall hook up.

hometeam 10-04-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 11772600)
I haven't fired this bitch up in a while and I've been itching. My computer desk broke yesterday so my rig is in pieces ATM. I'll have a desk again next week... we shall hook up.

There are MASSIVE amounts of content added since the launch time. Hard to even go through all the QoL changes, content additions, game additions etc.

I had a to level a new char to 80 to re-figure out the game, but if you are gonna play hit me up and I will try and put some of my new knowledge to use for ya.

I already have you on friends list so just msg me in game~

Buck 10-23-2015 12:07 AM

HOT patch is live...an hour early...kicked me out of the damn game. Stupid lol.

Buck 11-27-2015 02:24 AM

I just read through this entire thread because I'm out of town and can't play.

I was looking forward to posts complaining about the ending of the personal story, but I didn't see any. What a let down. It was the last thing I did last night and it took me 6 hours to finish off my personal story (starting midway through chapter 7).

I know it's old as **** content, but the final boss fight was majorly disappointing.

Nobody will probably ever read this post though, so oh well.