ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Poll Worker Melowese Richardson Apparently Cast Six Votes for Obama (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270209)

La literatura 02-20-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419714)
I'm really upset that you took a swipe at my blu-ray collection. That's just hurtful. :sulk:

It would be cost prohibitive to upgrade all of them. Some of us don't get everything in life gifted by mommy and daddy.

I'M ONLY UPGRADING THE REALLY GOOD ONES. IS THAT A CRIME???? :deevee:

How many DVDs and blu-rays you got?

Frazod 02-20-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9419724)
How many DVDs and blu-rays you got?

Oh, millions. I had to convert the garage to storage. :whackit:

What, are the DVD police?

La literatura 02-20-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419740)
Oh, millions. I had to convert the garage to storage. :whackit:

What, are the DVD police?

Come on. Nothing to be embarrassed by, right? It's not like you have kids.

BucEyedPea 02-20-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9418374)
Didn't Obama get something like 99% in Ohio?

Obvious election fraud.

Don't let cosmos see this...it's all BS ya' know. There were more than a few districts in Ohio that had more votes than registered voters. I put up two You Tube, undercover videos, showing how some actual people were talking about voting more than once to someone registering them.

I know of a district in southern NH where there were more votes than registered voters. Also a black district in Philly, but that would still have to be considered a win for Obama, even with the fraud there due to it being an overwhelmingly black district. Not so much in Ohio or NH.

No wonder Holder lied that it never happens. My arse. It happened big time this election.

Frazod 02-20-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9419758)
Come on. Nothing to be embarrassed by, right? It's not like you have kids.

I'd be much more embarrassed if I had a kid that was a vile little **** like you.

BucEyedPea 02-20-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419442)
???

I don't see any mention of Cuyahoga County in that Snopes article.

Was Cleveland moved to Wood County at some point? I guess I missed that.

And that wasn't the only article I read about that particular story - it was just the first one I found when I was asked to provide a link.

But I'm sure you wouldn't approve of any of them, would you?

Did someone link to Snopes? My gawd, they have not been right every time, claim to prove some things as false which they haven't and have been accused of being on the left.

Frazod 02-20-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9419773)
Did someone link to Snopes. My gawd, they have not been right every time, claim to prove some things as false which they haven't and have been accused of being on the left.

I'm still trying to find out when they moved Cleveland two counties over.

That must have been expensive.

BigRedChief 02-20-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419470)
Your boy won, so why question it, right?

Before you paint me with that broad brush you are swiping others with, I voted for my boy Ronald Reagan twice and George H Bush once. Life long advocate of 2nd amendment rights. :Poke:

Frazod 02-20-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9419784)
Before you paint me with that broad brush you are swiping others with, I voted for my boy Ronald Reagan twice and George H Bush once. Life long advocate of 2nd amendment rights. :Poke:

Yes, but how many blu-rays do you own? :hmmm:

BucEyedPea 02-20-2013 04:36 PM

Also, I stated before that I thought Allen West should not have backed down on his recount because there was evidence of fraud there too. I am not crazy about West, as a NC but there was evidence of fraud.

So I googled to see if I could find more about it. This came up:

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida

On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”

The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report given the day after elections, Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

This is a problem that must be addressed right away. There is no reason that there should ever be more than 100% turnout. This county alone could have cost Allen West his election. Voter fraud is real, and it is time that this be solved.
Yeah, yeah! It's right wing but hey, this is a reason why an opposition party is needed, because that's who looks for such things.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heather...county_florida

La literatura 02-20-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419771)
I'd be much more embarrassed if I had a kid that was a vile little **** like you.

You know, you and I were okay before you started accusing me of not caring about dead Americans and putting words in my mouth. But since you did that, I'm okay with how things have gone down -- I'm yet another person on here that thinks you're just emotionally challenged and a bit sad.

Frazod 02-20-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9419795)
You know, you and I were okay before you started accusing me of not caring about dead Americans and putting words in my mouth. But since you did that, I'm okay with how things have gone down -- I'm yet another person on here that thinks you're just emotionally challenged and a bit sad.

It's funny, when you first started posting here, I thought you were a noxious little punk. Then you seemed to grow up a bit. Then you ended up being even more of a douche than you were when you started.

I don't really blame you, though. You're just a product of an educational system that's more interested in indoctrinating sheep than actually teaching anything useful.

cosmo20002 02-20-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9419769)
Don't let cosmos see this...it's all BS ya' know. There were more than a few districts in Ohio that had more votes than registered voters. I put up two You Tube, undercover videos, showing how some actual people were talking about voting more than once to someone registering them.

I know of a district in southern NH where there were more votes than registered voters, Also a black district in Philly, but that would still have to be considered a win for Obama, even with the fraud there due to it being an overwhelmingly black district. Not so much in Ohio or NH.

No wonder Holder lied that it never happens. My arse. It happened big time this election.

You've never shown one shred of evidence about this.

cosmo20002 02-20-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9419773)
Did someone link to Snopes? My gawd, they have not been right every time, claim to prove some things as false which they haven't and have been accused of being on the left.

When have they been wrong? How many times have you been wrong? Many, many times that I am personally aware of.

They have been ACCUSED of being on the left? Now that is funny. They've been accused! Anyway, are facts left or right?

La literatura 02-20-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419812)
It's funny, when you first started posting here, I thought you were a noxious little punk. Then you seemed to grow up a bit. Then you ended up being even more of a douche than you were when you started.

I ended up being a douche because you put words in my mouth? People generally don't like being told they think something which isn't remotely true.

Like this:

"people like you is that all you think about is FREEING THE SLAVES FREEDOM FREEDOM but you don't give a single **** about the hundreds of thousands who died doing it, or the hundreds of thousands more who were physically and emotionally damaged for life. I wonder if the dead would have thought it was worth waiting out technology?"

Yeah, you were out of line. Me being a douche to you in response is pretty legitimate. If you can't figure out why, it's really just because you're as much a dumbass as you are completely undriven in most of your life.

You should know better. You don't, and therefore, you get in trouble.