ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264624)

The Franchise 10-03-2012 04:57 PM

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

FYI, Brady Quinn said he didn't get any more snaps in practice today than he normally gets

The Franchise 10-03-2012 04:57 PM

FYI.....his first name isn't Brady.

It's Brayden.

Bump 10-03-2012 05:08 PM

he obviously has the arm but he isn't accurate. But I do remember watching nfl network talk about him, so take that for what you want, but they were saying he's never struggled much with decision making, he's known to make good decisions but he just couldn't get the accuracy down. I don't know if that's true, I never watched Browns games unless they were playing us. But if that's true, maybe he's learned something since the last time he started which was 3 years ago. I say throw him in there and see what happens, **** IT! If he sucks, put in Stanzi and see what happens. If he sucks, throw in the youtube hero and see what he does, I'd actually love to see that because the dude can obviously put the ball where he wants to.

WE ARE DRAFTING A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND NEXT YEAR NO MATTER WHAT!

So **** it! throw them all in there and just see what happens! What if Tanney goes all Kurt Warner? we'll never know.

Coogs 10-03-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8974426)
he obviously has the arm but he isn't accurate. But I do remember watching nfl network talk about him, so take that for what you want, but they were saying he's never struggled much with decision making, he's known to make good decisions but he just couldn't get the accuracy down. I don't know if that's true, I never watched Browns games unless they were playing us. But if that's true, maybe he's learned something since the last time he started which was 3 years ago. I say throw him in there and see what happens, **** IT! If he sucks, put in Stanzi and see what happens. If he sucks, throw in the youtube hero and see what he does, I'd actually love to see that because the dude can obviously put the ball where he wants to.

WE ARE DRAFTING A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND NEXT YEAR NO MATTER WHAT!

So **** it! throw them all in there and just see what happens! What if Tanney goes all Kurt Warner? we'll never know.

I'm good with drafting a QB in the 1st round next year. Be 30 years right on the money since we last tried it. I just don't want Pioli to be the one making the call. I can see him going all Carl Peterson and ****ing it up by taking the only Blackledge of the 1st round QB's that will be available.

R8RFAN 10-03-2012 06:02 PM

No shit... You could have gotten Jason Campbell for BQ money and he is better than Matt on his worst day

Pasta Little Brioni 10-03-2012 06:20 PM

Ricky Stanzi

Reerun_KC 10-03-2012 06:24 PM

I only want the qb that gives us the best chance to lose.

Rausch 10-03-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8974330)
He just got out of prison.

Is that why his avatar is pissing blood?...

htismaqe 10-03-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lbedrock1 (Post 8974357)
Why you gotta put my business out like that....LOL

:)

htismaqe 10-03-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8974404)
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

FYI, Brady Quinn said he didn't get any more snaps in practice today than he normally gets

Of course, it was already reported that he's been getting roughly half the snaps anyway.

So they've been prepping for a while now.

aturnis 10-03-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lbedrock1 (Post 8974283)
I keep hearing how BQ is so much worse than Cassel and that if we put him in we are guaranteed to lose. If our backup is so bad why is he on our roster? This goes back to Pioli for not given us a serviceable backup. Could it be so Cassel did have to look over his back? It still all points at the GM.

Doesn't anyone really think that Brady Quinn would be directly responsible for 10 turnovers in 4 games? I don't expect much from him at all, but he can easily be as good as, or better than Cassel.

rico 10-03-2012 06:43 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LJgmeEH1lrE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico 10-03-2012 06:45 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dVnJG7v98iE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Browns fans were sure stoked about him for a few seconds. :)

whoman69 10-03-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8974299)
His handling of the qb position will be the reason he gets fired....well, the biggest reason anyway.

^ this

BossChief 10-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8974673)
Of course, it was already reported that he's been getting roughly half the snaps anyway.

So they've been prepping for a while now.

Unless I missed that part of the Maas report...I think people misunderstood his ramblings a bit.

All he said was that Quinn took half the reps in practice...not that those reps were with the first team.