ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I'm a Top Five poster on CP most definitely (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271775)

BigMeatballDave 04-04-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9557835)
Cha, right. Bowe is lucky if he is in the top dozen. He has always been a knucklehead with alligator arms.

Kill yourself

BigMeatballDave 04-04-2013 07:44 PM

I'd say he's no worse than top 8.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-04-2013 07:47 PM

Easily Top 10.

mlyonsd 04-04-2013 08:04 PM

Good grief, I'm not a huge Bowe fan but before he can be judged honestly he first should get to benefit from a decent OC/QB.

Mr. Laz 04-04-2013 08:35 PM

Bowe ranks about 7 to 12-ish imo

Bowe is a quality possession receiver

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 08:36 PM

Bowe is lucky to be top 12? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ming the Merciless 04-04-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9557636)
If Dwayne Bowe can believe that he is a top five WR in the NFL as was discussed on ESPN NFL Live tonight, then I as a n00b fan of another team can make the case I'm a top five poster on CP.

What I want to know is who the real homers are that believe Bowe and who are the realists that believe he's top 20 but not in the class of Megatron, Fitzgerald, etc?

name 19 wrs who are better than bowe

please

my god you are trolling

Hootie 04-04-2013 08:38 PM

This is tough.

I wouldn't take him over Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, or Julio Jones and probably Larry Fitzgerald.

Other than that...he belongs in the next tier. Top 5, top 10...top 12...pretty much all the same guy.

EagleRob 04-04-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9557858)
There are about a dozen WRs you could throw in a hat after the top 5.

Correct. And how they are ranked really depends on what criteria you are using to determine the ranking. Stats / attributes / near future potential.

Hootie 04-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9557665)
WRs I'd take before Dwayne Bowe.

Megatron
Larry Fitzgerald
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Wes Welker
Demaryius Thomas
Dez Bryant
Brandon Marshall
Andre Johnson
Victor Cruz
Vincent Jackson

Meh, thats about it...maybe Colston or Decker.

you're really going to debate Demaryius Thomas and Dwayne Bowe?

I can't even debate that one. They are both good, they both have some flaws...in any given year they may be a top 5 producer and the next maybe not...one has a good QB the other one doesn't...

this is such a dumbass debate

there are 4 or 5 elite receivers...Johnson, Johnson, Jones, Green and Fitzgerald...

the next tier, which Bowe is in, isn't even worth debating

EagleRob 04-04-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9558006)
name 19 wrs who are better than bowe

please

my god you are trolling

Nah I don't troll. You all have too many of those here already. I just caught that on ESPN and wondered how many of his hometown fans agree with his own self-assessment. If you were Clark / Dorsey would you pay him top five money based on what you have seen and what you think he could do going forward? They gave him 5 for 56M right? Is that top five money?

Hootie 04-04-2013 08:43 PM

it's top 5 money until the next 5 2nd tier receivers are up for contracts next year

and then the next 5 in two years

you see, that is how things work

Ming the Merciless 04-04-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9558021)
Nah I don't troll. You all have too many of those here already. I just caught that on ESPN and wondered how many of his hometown fans agree with his own self-assessment. If you were Clark / Dorsey would you pay him top five money based on what you have seen and what you think he could do going forward? They gave him 5 for 56M right? Is that top five money?

it might be for a minute, but considering he is probably 7-8th with a shit QB and as soon as a few big name WRS sign contracts, things will fall into place...

youre a ****ing idiot, theres a huge difference between bowe and the 20th best receiver

stop ****ing backpeddling , you god damn pussy...YOU said top 20

BigMeatballDave 04-04-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9558014)
you're really going to debate Demaryius Thomas and Dwayne Bowe?

I can't even debate that one. They are both good, they both have some flaws...in any given year they may be a top 5 producer and the next maybe not...one has a good QB the other one doesn't...

this is such a dumbass debate

there are 4 or 5 elite receivers...Johnson, Johnson, Jones, Green and Fitzgerald...

the next tier, which Bowe is in, isn't even worth debating

I think it's a bit premature to say AJ Green is elite. He's had 2 seasons. He looks very good so far.

EagleRob 04-04-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9558044)
it might be for a minute, but considering he is probably 7-8th with a shit QB and as soon as a few big name WRS sign contracts, things will fall into place...

youre a ****ing idiot, theres a huge difference between bowe and the 20th best receiver

stop ****ing backpeddling , you god damn pussy...YOU said top 20

Yeah I did at first then went back and went through the list and put him at about 13-15. I also agreed with others that said he's better than any Eagle receiver and that it depends on the criteria you use to rank them.