ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Dolphins could have nearly $47 million worth of cap space (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268141)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-29-2012 02:20 PM

Dolphins could have nearly $47 million worth of cap space

Dolphins could have nearly $47 million worth of cap space
Posted by Darin Gantt on December 29, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins Getty Images

The Dolphins have given their fans reason for some degree of hope this year, particularly if quarterback Ryan Tannehill continues to develop.

They’re also in a position where they can offer him more help, and by extension more hope for the fanbase.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins could have nearly $47 million worth of salary cap space to use this offseason, if they carry over this year’s unused room (part of which they used to extend Jason Trusnik’s deal through 2014).

Couple that with having five picks in the first 100 selections (via the Brandon Marshall and Vontae Davis trades), and Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland has an opportunity for an extreme makeover.

Of course, they have their own free agents to worry about (with left tackle Jake Long topping that list), but they are positioned to make some substantial moves.

For a team that needs multiple playmakers on offense if they want to give Tannehill an honest chance, it’s a good spot to be in.

WOW Better not let Bowe hit the Market

-King- 12-29-2012 02:21 PM

What the ****? Why the **** would you bump THIS thread?

Bump ban.

Chiefspants 12-29-2012 02:23 PM

Ban worthy

DaFace 12-29-2012 02:27 PM

I'm splitting this out to avoid the obvious confusion. If I could be sure this was intentional, you'd be banned. Consider this a warning.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-29-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9248615)
I'm splitting this out to avoid the obvious confusion. If I could be sure this was intentional, you'd be banned. Consider this a warning.

It wasn't intentional, I'm sorry thanks for moving it.

KurtCobain 12-29-2012 02:38 PM

What happened?

KurtCobain 12-29-2012 02:40 PM

for all the crap that osfan gets, I want him to know I really appreciate his news. I get most my news and info from him. Thanks for putting in the time, bud.

DaFace 12-29-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9248661)
What happened?

He originally posted this in this thread for some bizarre reason:

Dwayne Bowe reaches agreement with Chiefs?

KurtCobain 12-29-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9248675)

Lol! Glad I didn't see that, would've got the heartbeat going. I understand the reaction.

Bugeater 12-29-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9248671)
for all the crap that osfan gets, I want him to know I really appreciate his news. I get most my news and info from him. Thanks for putting in the time, bud.

**** him. If you want all this bullshit "news", get a twitter account.

Bugeater 12-29-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9248675)

And you don't think it was intentional? Like he just "accidentally" searched for that thread and bumped it? Pleeeeeaaaase.

DaFace 12-29-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9248704)
And you don't think it was intentional? Like he just "accidentally" searched for that thread and bumped it? Pleeeeeaaaase.

He catches a lot of shit for starting new threads about minor news and bumps threads with related news fairly frequently. I'd find it hard to believe that this was accidental, but I'm a softie. Suffice it to say, I won't be that nice next time.

RealSNR 12-29-2012 02:57 PM

Os fan is usually alright. This was just a slip up.

He does need to keep his ****ing trap shut during draft day, though.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-29-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9248743)
Os fan is usually alright. This was just a slip up.

He does need to keep his ****ing trap shut during draft day, though.

Will do.

htismaqe 12-29-2012 03:10 PM

Now see, this is a perfect example how he truly contributes to the board. I wondered why that Bowe post got bumped, but I totally see why he would post it there.

The ONLY thing I have a problem with is the seeming need to use Twitter to one-up Marty and other guys that have real sources.

It's one thing to post a tweet from Adam Schefter, it's another thing altogether to post Schefter's ANSWERS to leading questions you've sent him on Twitter.