ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jersey Etiquette 101 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275096)

Bugeater 08-05-2013 09:26 PM

Dudes shouldn't obsess over other dudes' clothes.

CHENZ A! 08-05-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9861272)
It didn't.

Nah, it did. I wear a KC hat a lot of places besides Royals games, and i look great.

KCrockaholic 08-05-2013 10:51 PM

Don't wear giant jerseys.
Don't wear a jersey of team A, with team B hat.
Don't buy the wal mart jerseys. Get the "authentic" shit from yukijersey or another site for $40.
Don't wear team A jersey to team B vs C game.

Those are my only peeves.

Although I have no problem with a guy wearing a rivals jersey to training camp. As long as you know what you're asking for.

Oh and the ****s wearing Matt Cassel and Larry Johnson jerseys to training camp need to drink a gallon of anti-freeze and die in a fire.

KCrockaholic 08-05-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9861629)
Nah, it did. I wear a KC hat a lot of places besides Royals games, and i look great.

Hats are ok IMO. Looks a little funny, but much better than a jersey to a game between two other teams.

AussieChiefsFan 08-05-2013 10:55 PM

I think that's fine. Also, If a player has been traded but played most of his career on your team, IMO that is also fine.

Simply Red 08-05-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9861608)

negged.

BlackHelicopters 08-06-2013 06:06 AM

My Jeff Blackshear jersey is still in fashion.

Chief Roundup 08-06-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9861608)

Unless they are gay. :shrug: NTTAWWT

Chief Roundup 08-06-2013 06:32 AM

There is nothing wierd or wrong with wearing a Chiefs jersey with your favorite players name on it. Doesn't matter what era this or that. If it has to be "all that" you shouldn't be wearing it because it will have too much meaning.

Chief Roundup 08-06-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9861526)
My biggest pet peeve or rather annoyance is people being cheap broke dicks and sporting Walmart jerseys.

Lame asses.

So you begrudge poor people. They can't afford the jack for the authentic stuff so they just shouldn't have one at all. Dude that is just wrong.

I got something for your thought **** YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Rasputin 08-06-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9861020)
I don't seen anything wrong with it. If that was his favorite player, I think it is kind of cool since he obviously couldn't find that jersey being made anymore.

My biggest pet peeve is when someone wears a jersey of a team not even playing in the stadium that day. Like a Yankee jersey at a Royals/Twins game.

I don't remember who we were playing but a GD Cowboys fan was waving a GD Cowboys flag at Arrowhead. :#

I was hoping someone would grab it from him and beat the shit out of him with the flag stick.

AndChiefs 08-06-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9861629)

I was just busting your balls. Hats don't bother me as much. Jerseys at other teams sporting events though...

Dayze 08-06-2013 07:41 AM

only thing that drives me insane is wearing a jersey of a team that's not in the stadium that day. especially if it's from a completely different sport.

gblowfish 08-06-2013 09:06 AM

The STH jersey I got from the Chiefs last year was Otis Taylor.

Here's the jersey's I own now:

Dawson (bought from Pro Football HOF when he went in in 87)
DT
Gonzalez
Kevin Lockett (My wife is a big K-Stater)
Trent Green
Otis Taylor

I will not rest until Otis Taylor gets into the Pro Football HOF. His exclusion is as much of a travesty as Buck O'Neil being out of Cooperstown.

Omaha 08-06-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9860970)
It's a hell of a lot better than seeing a McCluster jersey.

I'm not sure how it happened, but my youngest son's favorite player is Dexter McCluster. He's 5 so he doesn't really know what's going on. I think he heard an announcer say his name and he thought it sounded cool. He get's so excited I just don't have the heart to tell him that his favorite player has been completely worthless throughout his entire career.