ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Washington Already Floating Cousin Trade Ransom Demands (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268110)

Tombstone RJ 12-28-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9246902)
Yeah he's exactly a retread.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, keep sucking that red and yellow popsicle.

SAUTO 12-28-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9246905)
ok, keep sucking that red and yellow popsicle.

Wtf does that even mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 12-28-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9245986)
All the more reason we should given Stanzi a couple of starts.

If Washington can turn this shitstick for picks, we could too.

I just want to see the ****ing kid play a game! Not playing him serves zero purpose for this franchise. We have to evaluate him in a real game, what better time to try that than right now?

What's the worst that could happen, he turns out to be the next Tom Brady? Awesome. He blows? Even better, 1 more roster spot open next year.

All this talk about Cousins and listening to Chiefs fans talk so highly about Cousins, and so lowly about Stanzi. Did any of you ever watch Iowa vs. MSU when Stanzi and Cousins were the QB's of those teams?

Stanzi was hands down the better QB every game.

DeezNutz 12-28-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9246897)
well, he's not exactly a retread and as for not drafting Cousins, you are right, Pioli could have had Cousins in the 3rd or 4th round (I forget where Cousins was taken) but Pioli passed. Pioli also passed on Nick Foles and David Wilson, and some other QBs that could have been taken after the first round.

This last draft is turning out to be a remarkably strong class for QBs, which means there's a good chance the 2013 draft class will be lacking QB talent.

As good as he looks thus far, the book isn't written on RGIII. Additionally, the dude has already suffered some injuries.

Thus, if Washington trades Cousins, it's because they're selling high and not convinced that he can ever be anything more than a backup QB.

No thanks.

SAUTO 12-28-2012 07:40 PM

**** Stanzi and cousins
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ 12-28-2012 07:44 PM

If you all are interested in how Geno Smith is going to look as an NFL QB, watch the faiders game this weekend. Rumor has it Terrelle Pryor is starting for chokeland.

007 12-28-2012 07:44 PM

I knew Washington would want a premium for him but JFC franchise player type trade? Thats idiotic.

SAUTO 12-28-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9246919)
If you all are interested in how Geno Smith is going to look as an NFL QB, watch the faiders game this weekend. Rumor has it Terrelle Pryor is starting for chokeland.

Ok so you are admitting that you know absolutely nothing about qbs
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ 12-28-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9246922)
Ok so you are admitting that you know absolutely nothing about qbs
Posted via Mobile Device

nah, just stirring the crap.

GloryDayz 12-28-2012 08:18 PM

RG-III is exciting and all, but he's already been dinged, so the 'Skins must see something wrong with him because with RG-III's style, they're going to need a better-than-average backup. So I wonder what Scam-a-fan thinks is wrong with him, enough, to want to cash him in?

In58men 12-28-2012 08:19 PM

Since when did SOC become a legit source?

htismaqe 12-28-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9246830)
Did you miss the second sentence?

And I was comparing Stanzi vs. cousins at this point.

Cousins gets a chance and looks like a qb. Preseason and in the game last Sunday.

Stanzi looked like he wanted to **** the football.
Posted via Mobile Device

I must have missed where Stanzi got a chance.

htismaqe 12-28-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9246564)
I'm not claiming to be an expert on Stanzi or Cousins. Far from it. But I viewed Stanzi as a mental midget and Cousins as someone who was reasonably responsible and accurate with the football.

FTR, I think I said Cousins would be a solid choice in the 4th or 5th round, so I wasn't exactly his biggest promoter, but I wouldn't have drafted Stanzi at all.

I watched 20+ starts for both guys.

Near carbon copies, right down to the team around them.

SAUTO 12-28-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9246987)
I must have missed where Stanzi got a chance.

He didn't in real games.

He just played like total shit this preseason when put in there
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 12-28-2012 09:28 PM

Wouldn't trade a bag o'dicks for another team's castoff yet again.