ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chop Block: Priest busted molesting defensive linemen's legs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123267)

Taco John 09-05-2005 07:06 PM

Chop Block: Priest busted molesting defensive linemen's legs

I waited for a few days for this thread to magivally appear as people demanded that Preist be immediately benched for his dirty, dirty tactics during the Rams game. But yea, I didn't see one. Anyone catch Priest's cheap shot? The guy not only dove at the legs, but HE ROLLED!

:shake:

I'm just here to join in the chastisement that I'm sure is bound to ignite any second now about these dirty tactics. Knowing the sentiment around this place as I do, I know that it can be found under general agreement here that only the most cheap of players would ever do such a thing as dive at a defenders legs and then roll. And I must say that I agree. While I do support the cut block, the chop block is cheap.

Saulbadguy 09-05-2005 07:07 PM

lol

tk13 09-05-2005 07:11 PM

At least he was actually facing the defender, and it was actually a purposeful block. That's all I care about. :)

Seriously though, even you understand the difference between Priest's block and the block that ended the Cincy lineman's season, you'll still get a rise out of people though, I'm sure.

stevieray 09-05-2005 07:12 PM

The difference is Priest got called for it, unlike others. As he should.

Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone, or end their season, or even worse, hold the NFL record for consecutive years in fines for cheap play.

:D

4th and Long 09-05-2005 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
The difference is Priest got called for it, unlike others. As he should.

Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone, or end their season, or even worse, hold the NFL record for consecutive years in fines for cheap play.

I don't think I can add to that without cursing. Perfection!

Phobia 09-05-2005 07:20 PM

I think this is TJ's cheap method of campaigning for Larry Johnson.

stevieray 09-05-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

And avoiding the fact that his olineman are rolling on the ground throughout their games.

4th and Long 09-05-2005 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Holmes, Johnson ... doesn't matter really. Either way, the Browns give up 100+ yards. Ooops ... I mean the Broncos. My bad. :D

Frankie 09-05-2005 07:28 PM

Accidental chop blocks can happen. When a guy is flagged once for it it shows that it's not a habit with him. However, when a team has been shown and flagged repeatedly for chop blocks, over the years it means that the team is dirty and by design. Now what team could I be talking about? hmmm

FloridaChief 09-05-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
I'm just here to join in the chastisement that I'm sure is bound to ignite any second now about these dirty tactics. Knowing the sentiment around this place as I do, I know that it can be found under general agreement here that only the most cheap of players would ever do such a thing as dive at a defenders legs and then roll. And I must say that I agree. While I do support the cut block, the chop block is cheap.

Yep. If he had any less class, he'd be wearing a blue & orange uniform, I guess...

PRIEST 09-05-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
And avoiding the fact that his olineman are rolling on the ground throughout their games.

Fuggin chinese fire drill I say :harumph:

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 09-05-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Yep. If he had any less class, he'd be wearing a blue & orange uniform, I guess...

And smearing himself with vaseline........

Otter 09-05-2005 08:01 PM

I think TJ wears tighty whiteys that have Chief logos on them.

Katipan 09-05-2005 08:08 PM

This thread would have been so much better without the word "legs" in the title.

alanm 09-05-2005 08:08 PM

You would think after watching film on Denver all these years he'd pickup on how to better disguise it. :)