ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Things that annoy you about the general public (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282886)

Eleazar 04-09-2014 09:48 AM

Things that annoy you about the general public

I will start.

How about people who argue with a base level employee about a policy? The receptionist didn't make the policy. She can't let you in without an appointment. She isn't going to risk her job just because you're an idiot and can't follow the policy like everyone else, or because you think you're special and policies don't apply to you. Becoming irate is not going to increase your chances, either.

loochy 04-09-2014 09:49 AM

How about pregnant women that think they are the center of the world and act like they are special because they are pregnant.

GUESS WHAT?!?! ALMOST EVERY OTHER WOMAN ON THE PLANET CAN GET PREGNANT TOO! YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

Sfeihc 04-09-2014 09:49 AM

When people push a cart all over a store and then can't walk the cart back to the store or to a corral after they load their car. Lazy bastards.

Fairplay 04-09-2014 09:50 AM

farting on elevators annoy me especially when they aren't mine.

tooge 04-09-2014 09:51 AM

Hmmm? Let me think.... I'd have to say pretty much everything. I think people are morons for the most part. I get a kick out of sitting at a restaurant or in line at the grocery store, watching the morons in action.

CaliforniaChief 04-09-2014 09:51 AM

People who have their heads buried in their smart phone and are constantly texting/Facebooking. Pull your head up and look around every once in awhile.

Prison Bitch 04-09-2014 09:51 AM

Well, one thing I've experienced twice already this week: people smoking in other cars and it reaches me. I don't smoke but I don't care if people do smoke. However, with windows open this time of year, I've already pulled up twice to folks smoking and it got into my car. F----ing annoying. Why do they need to smoke and drive? Just smoke when you get there honey.

seclark 04-09-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10550547)
farting on elevators annoy me especially when they aren't mine.

sorry
sec

Mr. Plow 04-09-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 10550546)
When people push a cart all over a store and then can't walk the cart back to the store or to a corral after they load their car. Lazy bastards.

God I hate those people.

Fairplay 04-09-2014 09:52 AM

Watching families in restaurants sitting there texting and not talking to each other makes me feel sad.

AndChiefs 04-09-2014 09:52 AM

I know we could probably have a whole thread on driving (and maybe we do somewhere) but here in Texas we have frontage roads that allow people to jump on the interstate quickly. The thing is, many of them utilize this to skip lights on the frontage road and then get off at the next exit.

Not only does it back up traffic but a lot of them don't even accelerate past the frontage road speed limit. You're on the interstate. Press your accelerator and stop slowing traffic for the rest of us.

BeMyValentine 04-09-2014 09:52 AM

People like BCD that think it is OK to drive the speed limit in the passing lane.

mr. tegu 04-09-2014 09:52 AM

People that litter.

seclark 04-09-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10550550)
Well, one thing I've experienced twice already this week: people smoking in other cars and it reaches me. I don't smoke but I don't care if people do smoke. However, with windows open this time of year, I've already pulled up twice to folks smoking and it got into my car. F----ing annoying. Why do they need to smoke and drive? Just smoke when you get there honey.

adding to the bitch post:
dickheads that toss their cig butts out the car window.
sec

ModSocks 04-09-2014 09:53 AM

Parents who don't control their kids and even sometimes encourage their shitty behavior.

When i was a Teacher's assistant i had to routinely speak to the parents when ever their kids did something stupid. It was appalling the way some of their parents would react.